Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? (12292 Views)

Skull Mining: Nigerians Express Worries Over The Killings In Ogun / Don't Be Scared When SARS Stop You Or Police,do This. / Police Kill Lukman Issah Who Mastermind The Killings Of 19 Christians In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by oglalasioux(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
There are too many illiterate and frustrated men in Nigeria Police Force.
Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by VictorEkwere: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Its painful and so heart broken to see police whose main duty is first to protect instead they kill without pity. How can a police officer drink and smoke while on duty. Some like d one I saw recently early in the morning collecting more than five sachet of Chelsea and was drinking one. It all coin at the nature of training and supervision they receive. Those whom they junior officers reports to are now using them to make money,the junior officers will go out and extort money by all means from the innocent people and give share to the Senior officers and this make them handicap to caution them when they go wrong. #overhaulthepoliceforce is d best option.
Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by thesmallgod(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
oglalasioux:
There are too many illiterate and frustrated men in Nigeria Police Force.
Not only Nigeria police but Nigerian as a whole. Those police are not from kenya. They are Nigerian
Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by Cityguy: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
RemiTinubu:
I concur
harsh punishment should be placed in security forces that kills

such punishment like capital punishment for the killer
non payments of entitlement and benefits to the family
with this even if he doesn't care about his life at least he should consider that of his family
Very good suggestion.
Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by Cityguy: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
1. Requirement to join police force should be upgraded.
2. Officers should be subjected to regular psychological evaluations from time to time.
3. Their training manuals and programs reviewed and made to be more people friendly
4. Carrying or access to guns for them shouldn't be automatic. Let them be licensed on individual competence basis and their salaries reflect this.
5. Vicarious liability should be taken seriously. When your junior misbehaves while under your supervision, you also go for it.
6. It should be life for life in case of any reckless behavior.
Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by saasala(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
perryy:
That was how Adegbite omotayo , the dpo Agbara police station cornered my 'wife' out of my home when she went to the station to report a case. It was when the woman almost died that she had to confess and mentioned name. It is a taboo in Esan land for a married woman to have sex outside her husband.

Though I blamed the woman , I also blamed Adegbite for confusing her . I have left everything in the hands of God and I also believe one day I will have enough powers to revenge, physically or spiritually. Adegbite omotayo, you are wicked. People like you are not supposed to be in the police. U must be weeded out by fire by force.

You mean the DPO slept with your wife? Sorry I mean "ex wife" or as the case my be. How did it happen and what happened afterwards?
Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by Phonix1234: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Do u know mice (Nkapi)? if u like catch it, wash it, now buy a suratti oil perfume. Throw it inside, and allow it to go, once it walks pass u,,,,, guess the smell?

It will always smell Nkapi
Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by Greatfullheart: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
If you Ask Me na who I Go Ask?

Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
No
Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by Daily1818: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote][/quote]

Re: Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? by omofela85(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ejimagifty:
All police officers should be given cane and koboko instead of guns. This will ensure no one is killed
That is they won't use gun to kill again instead they will be flogging people to death in the name of torturing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judge Orders Accelerated Trial Of Evans / Zamfara Bandits To Face Death Sentence As Matawalle Signs Anti-banditry Bill / "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.