Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3805 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by logan2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
bros you suppose know say that smallie go shit put for your beans, nor give yourself quit notice ooo, carry yourself jejely go date another chick wey nor they area,
Re: . by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:

You talk too much!!
You want my attention small boy ? U get it
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Makaveli217:
Yo' men the younger sis can harm or possibly kill her big sis just to have you, and she can also do same to you so her sis wount have you.
Its a dirty game mehn, you gotta be careful who you Bleep with and who you don't Bleep with.

I also have a feeling it's gonna get really messy. But I tell you this younger sis has a bf (her agemate), so I don't see why I should be bothered about what she's capable of. I owe her nothing!
Re: . by Davash222(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
You want my attention small boy ? U get it
Alika!!
Re: . by Makaveli217(m): 1:36am On Apr 03, 2019

ZINIBANKS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! / Lady Intentionally Sticks Red Lipstick On The Clothes Of Men At A Party(photos) / I Found Love On Nairaland!!!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6