Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3791 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Stick to your lane.

Stop sending mix messages to both sisters.

Go and sell your merchandise somewhere else.

Re: . by Davash222(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
The younger one is the type of girl I need in my life right now. I'm tired of all these nonsense quiet, holier, hypocrites, poisonous, girls.

Re: . by Peppul: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
I will advice u stay away from the sisters and take ur shit elsewhere if u dnt want trouble. most times in other to protect urself u hv to make sacrifices u not happy with.
its clear the younger sis is crazy abt u to the extent that her parents r aware she visit u often nd probably she might hv said a lot of crazy stuffs to her sis abt her feelings to you nd u wanna opt for the elder sis nd u expect things to go smoothly for u in that family.. my brother u joking. The best thing u can do is just be frnds with them nd look for another lady to date if u dnt want wahala for ur life

Re: . by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Whenever I'm speaking with the elder sis, the younger sis gets all defensive and tries to get my attention at all cost.

I tried avoiding her, seems that even increased her attraction towards me. I don tire... But she's not discrete at all, she go cast me.
Re: . by Offpoint1: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
It's 2019 bro, there's promo on date one and get one free going on.

I see 2some loading in the nearest future.

I'm out

Re: . by Peppul: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
you see fire u wan jump inside...well everyone has the right to choose his/ her own path no matter the advice given otherwise.. I just hope u realize sooner than later that that family is trouble for you.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
ceeroh:
Whenever I'm speaking with the elder sis, the younger sis gets all defensive and tries to get my attention at all cost.

I tried avoiding her, seems that even increased her attraction towards me. I don tire... But she's not discrete at all, she go cast me.
Wanna bring enmity between two sisters?

Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
You just Park enter one neighbourhood and you wan cast yourself.

No dey run package for your hood except you wan throway the small respect wey you get.

Re: . by tee59(f): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Just friendzone both sisters and look for another babe. But if your respect and dignity is nothing to you, date them both.
Re: . by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
If u ar inbetween me n my sista i wl kill u silently so no 1 will have u is called bigger girls code
I've done dat b4 ,call police n arrest me am at home
U guys enjoy women fighting because of u
Re: . by dingbang(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
What are the ages of both sisters?

Let's start from there

Re: . by Foodforthought: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
If u ar inbetween me n my sista i wl kill u silently so no will have u
So you are like this!! And I was thinking about making you my queen!! God has saved me grin

Re: . by MrPENIS(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
U beta folo the yunger sista and friendzone d older or beta still dick both of dem
Re: . by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Foodforthought:

So you are like this!! And I was thinking about making you my queen!! God has saved me grin
Ooh baby dnt be deceive by all this laffs n jokes i pose ,

In reality am strict ,i can kill a man 4 cheating on me ,
Pple who knew me ,avoid me like plague...search my thread u wl see wie i mistakenly tagged some1 who knew me(big mistake cos am tipsy) " u wl see hw he shouted blood of jesus wt all evilname lyk d*mon n r*tius. Thats wat i am no police or army can change that

Am sweet anyways only strong guys handles me
Re: . by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
If u ar inbetween me n my sista i wl kill u silently so no 1 will have u is called bigger girls code

I think I might opt for you, I love risky games and crazy adventure.
Shall we?

Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
dingbang:
What are the ages of both sisters?

Let's start from there

Younger - 18
Elder - 23yrs

And the most confusing aspect is that their mom has been unnecessarily nice to me which I find very awkward.
Re: . by Apination(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
You have done nothing wrong, the younger sister was only a catalyst to getting to your destination, just like you, I don't like talkatives, so do it for your peace of mind and not to please anyone. Moreover, you have not asked her for a date, you just have to tell her you want her as a friend grin
Re: . by Rextizz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Leave that house and rent another apartment.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rextizz:
Leave that house and rent another apartment.

It's my personal house.
Re: . by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
ceeroh:

I think I might opt for you, I love risky games and crazy adventure.
Shall we?
grin joker
Re: . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
grin joker

I'm serious. You think I don't talk much just for no reason? I have millions of crazy thoughts running through my mind all day. Life is more fun when you dare to take risks grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Apination:
You have done nothing wrong, the younger sister was only a catalyst to getting to your destination, just like you, I don't like talkatives, so do it for your peace of mind and not to please anyone. Moreover, you have not asked her for a date, you just have to tell her you want her as a friend grin

And that's my point. I don't think I owe the younger sis anything.
Re: . by BlackfireX: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Thunder sit down him own jeje....

You dey drag him shoe...
Re: . by Dannidom(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
You re stuck betw..? You fucck you way through

Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:
The younger one is the type of girl I need in my life right now. I'm tired of all these nonsense quiet, holier, hypocrites, poisonous, girls.

God bless the hell outta you.
Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Reserved, quiet girls go do you something one day fear them.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Collins4u1:
Reserved, quiet girls go do you something one day fear them.

I don't want the lousy types either. I hate unnecessary drama.

I must take a decision before Thursday, as I've told the elder sister I wanna hang out with her on Saturday.. and she gladly agreed. Should I cancel or just let sh*t hit the fan?
Re: . by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
ceeroh:

I'm serious. You think I don't talk much just for no reason? I have millions of crazy thoughts running through my mind all day. Life is more fun when you dare to take risks grin
Sex sex sex !!! Thats wat ur heart n mind is beating now ,
I no ur type ,i 've been seeing dem since 2007...
You knw wen a man pours out his liquid content ,he will be dawn with the bitter reality ,dats y u pple die anyhw.
Live long my dear
Re: . by Davash222(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
You knw wen a man pours out his liquid content ,he will be dawn with the bitter reality ,dats y u pple die anyhw.
Live long my dear
You talk too much!!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Live long my dear

Mind coming all the way from PH down to Lag to get your fill of the liquid content?

Re: . by Makaveli217(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Yo' men the younger sis can harm or possibly kill her big sis just to have you, and she can also do same to you so her sis wount have you.
Its a dirty game mehn, you gotta be careful who you Bleep with and who you don't Bleep with.

How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice / My Husband Cheating On Me With A Married Woman What Do I Do Please / Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This?