Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (12014 Views)

It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by mimicue(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
flexxyworld:

it's not eye service you can be rest assured.. daystar benevolence unit is world class and has tremendous records in assisting the needy, even in church, within the church environment and the outside world.. Their back too school programme, ask about it and numerous alms giving.. no daystar member is expected too go to bed hungry, only if you don't identify your needs appropriately. . I'm a member and a witness..

you listened wel in church last sunday wink

1 Like

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by flexxyworld(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
mimicue:

you listened wel in church last sunday wink

funny enough.. couldn't make service last week due too some commitment. but we are always in spirit. . Thanks ma'am .. cheers

1 Like

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Jaynom(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
flexxyworld:

it's not eye service you can be rest assured.. daystar benevolence unit is world class and has tremendous records in assisting the needy, even in church, within the church environment and the outside world.. Their back too school programme, ask about it and numerous alms giving.. no daystar member is expected too go to bed hungry, only if you don't identify your needs appropriately. . I'm a member and a witness..
ascapella:
I doubt there are. They have a food barn in the church that members who need food have access to after their mid week or sunday service. They do a fine job in that church in terms of members’ welfare

Pastor Sam is one of the few preachers I respect. He doesn't sugar coat the truth that was why I asked
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Jaynom(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
femi4:
The Poor will always be in your midst.
You didn't finish it. And it is your duty to take care of them
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Jaynom(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ololanla:
Daddy Freeze is in trouble
Bishopeot:
God bless you Sir, but please where is #daddyfreeze����
You guys are getting freeze wrong. This is exactly what he is fighting for. Uplift your members by empowering them, help the needy, help your community
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
Christianity na big time scam

Rob Peter to pay paul cry
you lack UNDERSTANDING, sit there and start complaining in poverty, while those that UNDERSTANDING kingdom principles tap into blessing
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

you lack UNDERSTANDING. Sit back ON your couch and wallow in penury while OTHERS with UNDERSTANDING tap INTO blessings
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
People will always criticize and haters will always hate. Imagine donating such a sum to help refugees - some of the most vulnerable in our society and people are spewing rubbish. If you know the magnitude of the refugee crisis in Nigeria right now you'll know that even 100million is not enough to take care of them. 10milion is not enough but the church however need to commended. They have played their part.
Before you talk rubbish ask yourself, how many banks and profit making institutions have donated to refugees? Waiting for your answer
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Purej: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is really commendable. Daystar is a new testament church and has decided to follow the doctrine as preached by the early pastors.

In Daystar Christian Centre, no member is allowed or permitted to go hungry or
Lack, the church built 5 delapidated public primary schools in Lagos and many more.

I wish churches like RCCG, Winners, Dunamis can also partner with UNHCR and also ensure no member goes hungry or in lack

There is nothing wrong in listening to criticism from likes of Daddy freeze and Pastor Sunday Adelaja and make necessary correction.

They should listen to criticism, analyse it and check with what the early pastors doctrine is as it is in Acts of Apostles and make necessary steps toward building humanity.

It is better to listen to the message and not the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Scandium: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Of all the top men of God I have heard about or come across, this particular Sam Adeyemi is different. I bet you if you go to his church you won't want to leave. He is so intelligent and up to date. He doesn't even talk about money at all. He is the only pastor I can listen to for hours without getting bored. He is just gifted

1 Like

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by ogundeleai(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Despite the fact that am a Muslim, this is only religion leader accross various denomination that I hold in high esteem... You can't be listening to his sermon and claim that you belong to a particular religion enclave.. Adeyemi won't preach that you will go to heaven or hell rather how you can be prosper and make headway using religion guidance and business set up... God bless him

1 Like

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Yankee101: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Less noise, more action

He carries himself with grace

1 Like

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by israelmao(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
The church is moving on the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
flexxyworld:

Wow, I like this good report!!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
I like this man, he is one of the few pastors that preach sense.
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by hemartins(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pastor Sam has always been a source of inspiration.
The number of internally displace people is high. A little contribution can go a long way.
Thanks Pastor.
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Glink2018(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

If they do you go talk, if Dem no do , you go talk..
You people are something else
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by princehinnex: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

When fanactics like you all we see is ignorance and lack of orientation a man out of his bossom gave 10million and this wat u can say. Pls tell us how much u have given to aid the refugees

1 Like

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
clemmonce:
Even if pastors give their lives you will still criticize them. Have you ever given to the poor or needy? Because you have internet and phone you think you can say whatever you like. Giving is everybody's job.
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Eclement(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mtvheeewwww...

Which one would have preferred? Buy a private jet instead?

Guy, think now..
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
May God continue to bless the church
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by Chief101(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
The "dangerously rich" preacher has not deemed it fit to help by donating some of the dangerous riches. There is God o.
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by sanandreas(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chief101:
The "dangerously rich" preacher has not deemed it fit to help by donating some of the dangerous riches. There is God o.
I know u are referring to oyedepo. Please search nairaland. He donated over a billion of Naira to the Redcross. The Christian community is trying her best. we aren't the cause of this crisis. Those who cultured it are quiet about it. What's your contribution so far chief?
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
very commendable.. this is what the church is supposed to be about
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by flexxyworld(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jaynom:

Pastor Sam is one of the few preachers I respect. He doesn't sugar coat the truth that was why I asked

that's why I can proudly identify with the brand on a public space like this.. Thanks man..

1 Like

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by gr8minds: 3:24am On Apr 03, 2019
farem:

Yes na we moni, wetin consign da goats?
good response

1 Like

Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
uniquehealth:
Who announced it? First ask yourself this question!
Keep quiet!was it not on nairaland?
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by desiredhome: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
clemmonce:
mumu. Even if pastors give their lives you will still criticize them. Have you ever given to the poor or needy? Because you have internet and phone you think you can say whatever you like. Giving is everybody's job.

Let the pastors in Nigeria use the money to build homes, affordable schools for the less privileges children, welfares etc, instead of building mansions for themselves. That is when you know they are working for God.
You don't give #1000 out of #1000000 and you expect people to start clapping for you.
Re: Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria by desiredhome: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Purej:
This is really commendable. Daystar is a new testament church and has decided to follow the doctrine as preached by the early pastors.

In Daystar Christian Centre, no member is allowed or permitted to go hungry or
Lack, the church built 5 delapidated public primary schools in Lagos and many more.

I wish churches like RCCG, Winners, Dunamis can also partner with UNHCR and also ensure no member goes hungry or in lack

There is nothing wrong in listening to criticism from likes of Daddy freeze and Pastor Sunday Adelaja and make necessary correction.

They should listen to criticism, analyse it and check with what the early pastors doctrine is as it is in Acts of Apostles and make necessary steps toward building humanity.

It is better to listen to the message and not the messenger.

I wish this is true about this Church unlike some that built schools, estates etc for the rich while the poor can't afford.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? / Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics / How Does God Talk to People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.