Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant (32183 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by AngelicBeing: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
tongue
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Enterep
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by AutoReportNG: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:

Will you shut up with your biased reporting

This is what you are supposed to report not non existent train lines by Amaechi. Shame on you

Check through our blog and search for Innoson before you insult someone... if you can not take time to analyse facts then dont jump into conclusions.

The truth is that we are being economical with truth in Nigeria. I wont say more and by the way, this is an old news, check google for more

Let me help you cos I know you won't bother to read about it, AutoReportNG has featured this as early as 2017 so its an old and recycle story, read it here

Innoson: The Story, The Journey and The Truth About Innoson Motors

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/innoson-story-journey-and-truth-about.html

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by rhythyson: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Richdad50:
The next CEO of GTB

Biafra Branch

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Stupid people Everywhere grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Earthquake2: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
AutoReportNG:

Check through our blog and search for Innoson before you insult someone... if you can not take time to analyse facts then dont jump into conclusions.

The truth is that we are being economical with truth in Nigeria. I wont say more and by the way, this is an old news, check google for more
[/s]

Why e dey pain you na

Don't you have Amaechi fairytale lines to report?

10 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:
[s][/s]

Why did you modify your quote

E dey pain you that Chukwuma is the only car manufacturer in Nigeria?

Who told you that he is the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria?

Have you ever heard of Proforce that manufactured Armour Cars?

There is even also another Car Manufacturer In the North

But Innoson make the Loudest Noise as usual lol

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by ignis: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
I am proud to be igbo... The pace setter tribe in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by abumeinben(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
How is this different from Jack Ma? This country sha
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by chiefobdk(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Who told you that he is the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria?

Have you ever heard of Proforce that manufactured Armour Cars?

There is even also another Car Manufacturer In the North

But Innoson make the Loudest Noise as usual lol

Why will a business hide itself..
Evwry good business should make noise. Wats d point of advertising

See whr hatred reduced u, dats if u re not even a miscreant ANYTHING FOR YOUR BOY AFONJA

10 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by AutoReportNG: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:
[s][/s]

Why e dey pain you na

Don't you have Amaechi fairytale lines to report?

Sorry, pls don't take it personal, we are for everyone just that when doing our job, we step on toes especially when the truth needs to be told. We all want the best for Nigeria, Africa and the world at large so don't get personal with abusive or insultive words.

You have made your points and its well noted.

Have a lovely evening bro!

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by ChristianNorth: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
#8.8 billion + #14 billion + #400 billion = Innoson Trust Bank loading

7 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
chiefobdk:

Why will a business hide itself..
Evwry good business should make noise. Wats d point of advertising

See whr hatred reduced u, dats if u re not even a miscreant ANYTHING FOR YOUR BOY AFONJA

Every literate on Nairaland Know Proforce a Yoruba Company In Ogun state Manufactures Armour Cars, one Armour Car from Proforce can buy at least 5 Innoson Cars.

Since we all want to beat chest then let's beat chest

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Every literate on Nairaland Know Proforce a Yoruba Company In Ogun state Manufactured Armour Cars, one Armour Car from Proforce can buy at least 5 Innoson Cars.

No be only proforce, Na Procold .

Afonjas and dia jealousy for Ndigbo .

Who know proforce?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Sorry, pls don't take it personal, we are for everyone just that when doing our job, we step on toes especially when the truth needs to be told. We all want the best for Nigeria, Africa and the world at large so don't get personal with abusive or insultive words.

You have made your points and its well noted.

Have a lovely evening bro!

Every one that doesn't sing praises about Igbo achievement only in Nigeria is an enemy of Ndigbo grin stupid people

They feel like they are the only one that deserve to be worship when they are just peasants

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by flecho: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
KINGwax007:
U sure

Cheii China don copy us
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

No be only proforce, Na Procold .

Afonjas and dia jealousy for Ndigbo .

Who know proforce?

You may not know Proforce due to your Illiteracy and Ignorance but that doesn't mean a lot of people don't Know. Yoruba don't even talk about him, that's just show how humble we are.

And we are not jealous of anyone, but it is very wrong of you to call Innoson the only car Manufacturer in Nigeria when there are other one

I am just letting you know that Innoson is not the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

You may not know Proforce due to your Illiteracy and Ignorance but that doesn't mean a lot of people don't Know. Yoruba don't even talk about him, that's just show how humble we are.

And we are not jealous of anyone, but it is very wrong of you to call Innoson the only car Manufacturer in Nigeria when there are other one

I am just letting you know that Innoson is not the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria

Keep posting rubbish upon rubbish like it's your birthright .

Proforce ko, Profound ni .

8 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Oblang(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Every literate on Nairaland Know Proforce a Yoruba Company In Ogun state Manufactures Armour Cars, one Armour Car from Proforce can buy at least 5 Innoson Cars.

Chai una no sabi ignore? There is no reason for any comparison. Both are doing well in their own way...

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by KINGwax007(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
flecho:

Cheii China don copy us
abi na u copy them
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by KINGwax007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

there's is a Fiat truck manufacturing plant in kano. No one died. Our bothers can talk

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by ubee(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=Authoreety post=77202528]IGBO AMAKA for real
Hausa and Fulani Amaka!!!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Keep posting rubbish upon rubbish like it's your birthright .

Proforce ko, Profound ni .

That wouldn't change the fact that one Proforce car can buy at least 5 Innoson Cars

I just want you to know that Innoson is not the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by zoedew: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Great cause for laughter! Ignorance, indeed, is a disease!!

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by ubee(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Authoreety:
IGBO AMAKA for real
Hausa and Fulani Amaka for real!!!!!!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
ChristianNorth:
#8.8 billion + #14 billion + #400 billion = Innoson Trust Bank loading
Dreamer
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

That wouldn't change the fact that one Proforce car can buy at least 5 Innoson Cars

I just want you to know that Innoson is not the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria

How can those things that look like rejected coffins buy 5 innoson cars ?

Your jealousy for Ndigbo is just too much .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by dominique(f): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
Guyman02:
He just got a big contract to supply vehicles to Nigerian military in addition to the N8.7B awarded to him by the Supreme Court against GTBank called Garnishee and Fifa award, I even heard that CAF and UEFA want to award him with Ballon'Dor.

As it stands now the man is waiting for GTB to Garnish his account with N8.7B or he will take possession of their branch buildings worth N8.7B.
We should celebrate this man as a Nigerian not as an Igbo man and his case with GTB is purely a business transaction and not an Igbo man against a Yoruba bank (wonder where that came from) when most of the shareholders cut across Nigeria

Huh undecided. Kindly explain the bolded
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Propsvilla(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Aku so nachi
Agbakam mbo by ego nri

While Innoson stick to his town Nnewi to join the group of people who will change the narrative other people ran to Lagos and i speak to you some of them can't boast of common bicycle bell.

I give it up to Nnewi people if only all igbos can be like them then we have no business receiving the kind of insult and intimidation we receive from Lagos.

Incase you are among the people who believe your star must shine in Lagos, change your mentality and work on your mindset.

We have over 25 million people in Lagos and that means huge market but at the end you will discover that you can't sell your goods to all of them. But with Technology you can teach out to over 100 million Nigerians

Lesson from Innoson
You can make it from any where as long as God has approved that you will be wealthy.

6 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by sparkle6(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

I rather ride a Bike to Pluto than enter these moving coffins.
Is this the trash you are comparing to Ino motors? You are the biggest joke in Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

How can those things that look like rejected coffins buy 5 innoson cars ?

Your jealousy for Ndigbo is just too much .

Deep down God Knows that I am not jealous of you and your tribe, but there is always a lie in your self appraisal and there is always wrong information and propaganda that need to be debunk. You claim Innoson is the only car Manufacturer in Nigeria when he really isn't the Only one, now should we now keep quiet and let people take those Propaganda?

If Innoson was really the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria, Deep down God knows I will join you to praise him.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Propsvilla(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Aku si nachi
Agbakam mbo by ego nri

While Innoson stick to his town Nnewi to join the group of people who will change the narrative other people ran to Lagos and i speak to you some of them can't boast of common bicycle bell.

I give it up to Nnewi people if only all igbos can be like them then we have no business receiving the kind of insult and intimidation we receive from Lagos.

Incase you are among the people who believe your star must shine in Lagos, change your mentality and work on your mindset.

We have over 25 million people in Lagos and that means huge market but at the end you will discover that you can't sell your goods to all of them. But with Technology you can teach out to over 100 million Nigerians

Lesson from Innoson
You can make it from any where as long as God has approved that you will be wealthy.

Kudos to Innoson
The man who is single handedly changing the face of African Automobile Industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? / Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.