Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,521 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant (32470 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dottore: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Who told you that he is the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria?

Have you ever heard of Proforce that manufactured Armour Cars?

There is even also another Car Manufacturer In the North

But Innoson make the Loudest Noise as usual lol
Can you tell us what your father does or the most prominent person in your community and make noise wiht it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
see dis ode u think say na speed boat be dis ?? wetin we manufacture for civil war get packaging pass this rubbish... come onitsha this kain iron boat na small small children dey make am with panel beating mumu...proforce kor procold ni

I can feel your fustration and Pain lol grin

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Frezhkid10(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rosskii:

Shut up. Assembly is the SAME THING as manufacturing. It is only in Nigeria that people distinguish the two.

...Is that what they taught u in school....Alright lemme school u a little..there is a big difference between manufacturing and assembling...Manufacturing involves producing from scratch excluding small components that would be cost effective when sourced from other companies...but in the case of Assembling...both the main and small components are sourced from other companies and arranged according to a laid down instruction without modification..
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
oforjide:
this company is a foreign company,I work there.
You work where? Were you not same person where it is. Zombie
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
oforjide:
bros they are talking about an indigenous car assembbly and manufacturing company and you talking about proforce that belongs to germany base company. I work in their branch in ogun as maintenance engineer.
Your English gave you out. What are you maintaining. In a company you don't know where it is?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
skales67:

Yes. They also manufacture Rolls Royce and Bentley! Nonsense!!
See this one, you think we are like you people that claimed US army came to purchase Fighter jet in Aba without pictures. Deny the pictures now.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dedetwo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

You may not know Proforce due to your Illiteracy and Ignorance but that doesn't mean a lot of people don't Know. Yoruba don't even talk about him, that's just show how humble we are.

And we are not jealous of anyone, but it is very wrong of you to call Innoson the only car Manufacturer in Nigeria when there are other one

I am just letting you know that Innoson is not the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria

Are you okay? A backwater vehicle assembly shop is now being mentioned along the line of IVM. Most Nigerians do not really count.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dedetwo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

That wouldn't change the fact that one Proforce car can buy at least 5 Innoson Cars

I just want you to know that Innoson is not the only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/9104441_tlcback_jpeg24cad45b859cc50ccbd3cbe9d3c1ebd3

When did TOYOTA become a product of Yari.ba land?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rosskii:

But you OUGHT to shout. This whole thing of ''we have car makers here and there, but we're not shouting'' is wrong-headed in my view. They should be known. You should market them so they grow bigger and better. Millions of people around Africa and the world, including investors, have no idea that Nigerians manufacture vehicles. How is that a good thing? Being a country that can build motor vehicles is an indisputable sign of a technologically advancing nation. Why are we hiding that? Only for the world to know us for just Boko Haram, corruption, and other vices?

Why are we selling ourselves short? Even our media rarely focus on our growing technological capabilities. Every day, politics. That needs to change. Even here on NL, what should have been a thread exploring the exciting possibilities for INNOSON going forward, has degenerated into an ethnic slugfest. It's so silly.

Without shouting, Proforce is selling. Manufacture, they manufactured for UN. They produced speedboat. How many times did you see Ferrari producers shouting.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

When did TOYOTA become a product of Yari.ba land?
Where did he mention Toyota ? Are you okay?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

Are you okay? A backwater vehicle assembly shop is now being mentioned along the line of IVM. Most Nigerians do not really count.
So for your mind, you think innoson manufacturing those cars, you must be dumb.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dedetwo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
LazyGold:

The point I want to make is Innoson is not the Only Car Manufacturer in Nigeria, that's all

There is a big difference between vehicle manufacturer and assembler. The so-called Proforce adds two-inch fiber glass to an imported TOYOTA Land Cruiser. This simple addition of fiberglass does not make Proforce a vehicular assembler but destroyer.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Frezhkid10:
....dat one say armoured car....dis one say speedboat...later another one will say they manufacture armoured airplane..As far as Nigeria is concerned..IVM is the only car manufacturing company in Nigeria..the rest are assembling companies that looks forward to achieving what IVM has achieved...Igbo Amaka!!!!
Zombie, they produce both armour and speedboat. Nothing you can do to that. Who told you innoson is manufacturing cars?

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dedetwo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
stuffs4me:

The igbos have made it so.. Right from the moment the news broke out last year. Nearly all Igbos banking with GTBank went to withdraw their money from GTBank and they started claiming that GTBank wanted to destroy Igbos

BTW: I am from the north

There are factual facts to the insinuation.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

There is a big difference between vehicle manufacturer and assembler. The so-called Proforce adds two-inch fiber glass to an imported TOYOTA Land Cruiser. This simple addition of fiberglass does not make Proforce a vehicular assembler but destroyer.
Oga, unison is not manufacturing anything
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dedetwo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
Zombie, they produce both armour and speedboat. Nothing you can do to that. Who told you innoson is manufacturing cars?

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/9106550_sam00361_jpegaa389322a925acaffd0791b3f9f59eaf

Any skilled panel biter or tinker can easily handle the odd jobs shown above.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dedetwo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
Oga, unison is not manufacturing anything

Please go to Enugu, you will be led to a tour of his plastic and tire manufacturing outfit. There is a certain percentile of local products to a final product before such final product can be labeled as produced or manufactured by a certain country or company. IVM has achieved the percentile of locally produced parts that formed the final product of his vehicles to qualify for mention of producer.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

Any skilled panel biter or tinker can easily handle the odd jobs shown above.
The Issuenow is what can you do to this now.

Proforce manufactured products portfolio include the following:

Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
Armoured Tanks
Armoured SUVs
Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs)
Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
Armoured Saloons and Sedans
Bulletproof Helmets and Vests
Military Trucks
Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)
Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels
Architectural Armouring (safe

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dedetwo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
Where did he mention Toyota ? Are you okay?

Are you a learner? The picture of the vehicle he posted as manufactured by Proforce is a TOYOTA Land Cruiser.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

Please go to Enugu, you will be led to a tour of his plastic and tire manufacturing outfit. There is a certain percentile of local products to a final product before such final product can be labeled as produced or manufactured by a certain country or company. IVM has achieved the percentile of locally produced parts that formed the final product of his vehicles to qualify for mention of producer.
Oga, stop lying. We all know the engines comes from abroad. Proforce also manufacture speedboat. You can visit their manufacturing plant in Ogun. No need to shout here.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

Are you a learner? The picture of the vehicle he posted as manufactured by Proforce is a TOYOTA Land Cruiser.

It was designed like a Toyota Land Cruiser not Toyota Land Cruiser

Innoson also make Cars that look Like Toyota but not Toyota but it seem most of you guys are Dumb

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
Oga, stop lying. We all know the engines comes from abroad. Proforce also manufacture speedboat. You can visit their manufacturing plant in Ogun. No need to shout here.

Stop giving them attention, they are just trolls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Dedetwo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
The Issuenow is what can you do to this now.

Proforce manufactured products portfolio include the following:

Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
Armoured Tanks
Armoured SUVs
Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs)
Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
Armoured Saloons and Sedans
Bulletproof Helmets and Vests
Military Trucks
Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)
Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels
Architectural Armouring (safe

Arrant nonsense!!! The so-called Proforce is mainly a front of marine motor builder in USA.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

You mean like Innoson changed the logo of the car below and called it his own manufacturered vehicle. Oya, come and tell me he manufactured that car in pix below.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Westtimeline: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!! The so-called Proforce is mainly a front of marine motor builder in USA.
You are really in pain. I understand

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Rosskii: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Frezhkid10:
...Is that what they taught u in school....Alright lemme school u a little..there is a big difference between manufacturing and assembling...Manufacturing involves producing from scratch excluding small components that would be cost effective when sourced from other companies...but in the case of Assembling...both the main and small components are sourced from other companies and arranged according to a laid down instruction without modification..

You're talking absolute GARBAGE.

There is NO DISTINCTION between manufacturing and ''assembly'' anywhere in the world. In fact car manufacturing plants are known as ''car assembly plants'' and vice versa throughout the world.

Example: Toyota Manufacturing Plant in the UK is introduced this way on Wiki:

''The vehicle manufacturing plant at Burnaston, Derbyshire, assembles cars. On 16 December 1992, the first car rolled off the production line, which was a Carina E.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Manufacturing_UK

Here again:

Castle Bromwich Assembly is a factory owned by Jaguar Land Rover. It is located on the Chester Road in Castle Vale, Birmingham, England and employs 3,000 people. It manufactures all Jaguar saloon and sports cars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bromwich_Assembly

Here again:

''Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK is located in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, in North East England...NMUK is split into three logical areas: Body Assembly, Paint and Final Assembly.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Motor_Manufacturing_UK

If you go outside Nigeria and ask someone ''is this manufacturing OR is it assembly?'', they'll look at you as if you're mad! The two mean the EXACT same thing!

Even the Dictionary will confirm this:

manufacture

verb

make (something) on a large scale using machinery. "firms who manufacture ball bearings"

synonyms: make, produce, mass produce, build, construct, assemble, put together, create, fabricate, prefabricate, turn out, process, form, fashion, model, mould, shape, forge, engineer..

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ei=W-SjXIqeJpaj1fAPwO6BEA&q=manufacture+definition+&oq=manufacture+definition+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i22i30l5j0i22i10i30j0i22i30.10067.10067..10306...0.0..0.50.50.1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.2v9ju4WWBTI

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rosskii:

You're talking absolute GARBAGE.

The is NO DISTINCTION between manufacturing and ''assembly'' anywhere in the world. In fact car manufacturing plants are known as ''car assembly plants'' and vice versa throughout the world.

Example: Toyota Manufacturing Plant in the UK is introduced this way on Wiki:

''The vehicle manufacturing plant at Burnaston, Derbyshire, assembles cars. On 16 December 1992, the first car rolled off the production line, which was a Carina E.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Manufacturing_UK

Here again:

Castle Bromwich Assembly is a factory owned by Jaguar Land Rover. It is located on the Chester Road in Castle Vale, Birmingham, England and employs 3,000 people. It manufactures all Jaguar saloon and sports cars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bromwich_Assembly

Here again:

''Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK is located in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, in North East England...NMUK is split into three logical areas: Body Assembly, Paint and Final Assembly.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Motor_Manufacturing_UK

If you go outside Nigeria and ask someone ''is this manufacturing OR is it assembly?'', they'll look at you as if you're mad! The two mean the EXACT same thing!

Even Dictionaries agree:

manufacture

verb

make (something) on a large scale using machinery. "firms who manufacture ball bearings"

synonyms: make, produce, mass produce, build, construct, assemble, put together, create, fabricate, prefabricate, turn out, process, form, fashion, model, mould, shape, forge, engineer..

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ei=W-SjXIqeJpaj1fAPwO6BEA&q=manufacture+definition+&oq=manufacture+definition+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i22i30l5j0i22i10i30j0i22i30.10067.10067..10306...0.0..0.50.50.1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.2v9ju4WWBTI

You really get time
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Aidejay(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
INNOSON is the only car manufacturing/assembly company in Nigeria
WE AGREE

There is a company called PROFORCE
WE AGREE

YORUBAS are skull minners we agree
IGBOS are chest beaters we agree

INNOSON don bag GTB we agree

Everything we agree

Igbo kwenu
Pace setters in everything yes EVERYTHING! Imaginable and unimaginable
Pace setters from the first military coup till today

I no hate igbos I love them but I hate fools and many people are foolish from igbos to yorubas to hausas as people wey get sence dey, fools plenty pass dem times 2 it's common igbos are successful people yorubas and hausas too just mix the right ingredients together and u have a successful person it's all a matter of the right things at d right time
Wetin igbo man want do we person Neva do b4 or person on go pass
Wetin Yoruba or hausas wan do wey person Neva do b4
U go do another man go do another man go do in d end person go pass person that's life
If opportunity dey people 4 do sotey Dem go scatter ground
D only thing wey igbos don do wey others Neva do na to wage war and loose
Then restart again and start loosing from d first day

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by forgiveness: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2019
oforjide:
bros they are talking about an indigenous car assembbly and manufacturing company and you talking about proforce that belongs to germany base company. I work in their branch in ogun as maintenance engineer.

Bhuhahahaha! German based company? Bhuhahahaha! Bloody liar. cheesy grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by skales67(m): 1:24am On Apr 03, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
see dis ode u think say na speed boat be dis ?? wetin we manufacture for civil war get packaging pass this rubbish... come onitsha this kain iron boat na small small children dey make am with panel beating mumu...proforce kor procold ni

No mind the mumu! I saw the rubbish pictures he posted and decided to ignore him. See the junk he is calling speedboat grin grin

Westtimeline:
See this one, you think we are like you people that claimed US army came to purchase Fighter jet in Aba without pictures. Deny the pictures now.

You are claiming poorforce is the only speedboat manufacturer in the country...

Nigeria Boat Building Companies

•1AluminumNow Nigeria Ltd. Plot 78, Woji Road, GRA, Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. ...

•2Azimut Yachts Nigeria. 48, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. ...

•3Brass Marine Propulsion Ltd. ...

•4Hercules Marine Ltd. ...

•5HIOSL House Boats. ...

•6IMC Limited. ...

•7Pacific Silverline Ltd. ...

•8Ship Multi Vision Nigeria Ltd.

Continue lying!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by LazyGold(m): 1:39am On Apr 03, 2019
skales67:

No mind the mumu! I saw the rubbish pictures he posted and decided to ignore him. See the junk he is calling speedboat grin grin

You are claiming poorforce is the only speedboat manufacturer in the country...

Nigeria Boat Building Companies

•1AluminumNow Nigeria Ltd. Plot 78, Woji Road, GRA, Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. ...

•2Azimut Yachts Nigeria. 48, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. ...

•3Brass Marine Propulsion Ltd. ...

•4Hercules Marine Ltd. ...

•5HIOSL House Boats. ...

•6IMC Limited. ...

•7Pacific Silverline Ltd. ...

•8Ship Multi Vision Nigeria Ltd.

Continue lying!

Armour Speed Boat not just Ordinary Speed boat

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant by Rosskii: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:

You really get time

Bro I don't mind educating folks. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi / Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine / Real Reasons Behind Shoprite’s Planned Exit From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.