Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. (1265 Views)

Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / Hire Purchase Or Daily Pay, Which Module Is Better? / pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by Jakinsleo: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Good day everyone, my name is JAMES from lagos, I am looking for anybody That wants to give out his/her car, toyota corolla 2005 model prefferably for hire purchase i want to use it for BOLT/UBER business , Contact me on my number here.... 08066742119, 08185002866 call /whatsap or mail me at.. Jamesleoakins@gmail.com to talk more about the the method of repayments and agreements , thanks..
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jakinsleo:
Good day everyone, my name is JAMES from lagos, I am looking for anybody That wants to give out his/her car, toyota corolla 2005 model prefferably for hire purchase i want to use it for BOLT/UBER business , Contact me on my number here.... 08066742119, call or whatsap to talk more about the the method of repayments and agreements , thanks..

What's the cash price of the Toyota model you want?

How much are you willing to pay for it on hire purchase?
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by Jakinsleo: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

What's the cash price of the Toyota model you want?

How much are you willing to pay for it on hire purchase?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

The cash price of the Toyota corolla model i want is #1,800.000.

I'm willing to pay back #2,880.000 for a period of 24 months.

i. e

A monthly repayments of #120,000.
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jakinsleo:

Thanks,

i. e

A tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2005 model costs a lot more that N1.8 million
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by Jakinsleo: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

A tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2005 model costs a lot more that N1.8 million

You will get it for #1,800.000 Sir very sure about it.

Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jakinsleo:

You will get it for #1,800.000 Sir very sure about it.

Ok...This the model you were referring to.

I thought you were talking about the model after this one
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jakinsleo:

Thanks,

i. e

What's the guarantee that you will not default in making payment?
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jakinsleo:
Good day everyone, my name is JAMES from lagos, I am looking for anybody That wants to give out his/her car, toyota corolla 2005 model prefferably for hire purchase i want to use it for BOLT/UBER business , Contact me on my number here.... 08066742119, 08185002866 call /whatsap or mail me at.. Jamesleoakins@gmail.com to talk more about the the method of repayments and agreements , thanks..

What experience do you have in the transport business?
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by davenaija: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Interesting
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by Jakinsleo: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Ok...This the model you were referring to.

I thought you were talking about the model after this one

It's this.
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by Jakinsleo: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

What's the guarantee that you will not default in making payment?

I am very sure of it, I will not default because the repayments method is very convinient for me.
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by Jakinsleo: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

What experience do you have in the transport business?

Well i have been on it for some years now and recently i have been on BOLT /UBER platform but active on BOLT only i did rentals last year.
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jakinsleo:

Well i have been on it for some years now and recently i have been on BOLT /UBER platform but active on BOLT only on rentals

How many years? Please be specific.

If you have been on it for a while why is it that you have not been able to get someone to finance the purchase of a car for you?
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by Jakinsleo: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

How many years? Please be specific.

If you have been on it for a while why is it that you have not been able to get someone to finance the purchase of a car for you?

Have been running private car hire off and on for about 3years plus before doing TAXIFY now BOLT last year,

About getting someone to help finance the purchase of a car, I have been trying to reach out people but different stories here and there, some will promise and after some time they will say they are on a project that i should wait again for sometime, some will even ask for what i don't have just to say they can't do it indirectly, some even say they will do but the interest they are requesting for is not and can never be achieved even if i work 24hours everyday which is not possible, I do and agree on what i am sure and capable of.
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jakinsleo:

Have been running private car hire off and on for about 3years plus before doing TAXIFY now BOLT last year,

About getting someone to help finance the purchase of a car, I have been trying to reach out people but different stories here and there, some will promise and after some time they will say they are on a project that i should wait again for sometime, some will even ask for what i don't have just to say they can't do it indirectly, some even say they will do but the interest they are requesting for is not and can never be achieved even if i work 24hours everyday which is not possible, I do and agree on what i am sure and capable of.

You can't blame them, Nigerians tell a lot of lies especially when it concerns money matter
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by Jakinsleo: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

You can't blame them, Nigerians tell a lot of lies especially when it concerns money matter

Yes i know infact I have seen some who was given a car and was asked to pay back exactly the amount they bought the car and still went ahead and blew it up, bad eggs has spoilt the good ones.
Re: I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. by toastmagazinenigeria: 5:07pm On Mar 28
You can rent a car from NAIRAXI. Check them out https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-abuja/ or https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive / How Best To Invest 500k Over 6months / Make Money Online With Paid Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.