Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson (39874 Views)

Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by SarkinYarki: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
GT still living in denial

4 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Pascopele: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Just a friendly reminder that all hose Sit-Ups you're doing to burn belly fat is a scam

Sit ups don't burn belly fat

Will sit ups reduce your abdominal fat?

Short answer: No

Long answer: No, Sit ups will strengthen and tone your abdominal muscles

Some believe that exercising a muscle will burn the fat around that muscle.

THIS IS NOT TRUE

Regular, whole-body exercises burn calories and fat.

Are sit ups useless?

No, they help strengthen your abdominal core, but you can have a very strong core with layers of fat covering it.

To burn belly fat, you need 45 minutes of high-intensity activity (running, playing soccer or basketball, jumping rope.) on most days

9 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Some thugs hired by 2 political parties to disrupt Rivers Election Collation have been Apprehended in Portharcourt.

Can you recognize the red caps?

See as they being interrogated.

Watch Video Below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBC207gacZY

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by nkasidinobi: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
money talks
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Joromi12:
IPOB too like fake news. that was how a close friend said Trump was coming to 9ja to warn Buhari during the IPOB saga. i just dey laught
Innoson is sealing GTBank branches

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Cyberleets: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
This GTB no serious sef!! Are u owing or not?

9 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by sureheaven(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Honestly I'm disappointed to have shared same country with some set of tribes.

A lot of them were rejoicing that innoson has taken over GTB, even if most of them are not scholars, don't they have sense.

It's not the duty of innoson to effect the judgement as claimed if truly gtb is to pay 8b. It's the duty of the court to contact cbn for further effect.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by gassbee: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
kernel001:
Story! Innoson is busy sealing Gtbank branches nationwide.
how many branches have they sealed in total

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by kernel001: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
vecman22:

Why una too dey lie for God sake?please show me where innoson sealed Gt bank.don't come with that picture of a tape at the front of the bank ooo.show me a notice of seal from innoson on gt bank..

I will show you a non performance score sheet of Buhari first, wait... I'm coming.

19 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Generalnomercy: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Media management of the GT bank are useless.

They should simply post the judgement if they insisted that's it's fake news....

16 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Mcreloaded(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
GTB why not go back to the judge that gave the judgement and ask the judge to interpret in lay man's term what FIFA and garnishee has to do with innoson and customs .
Or better still employ sound lawyers to breakdown the judgement and explain it to you guys .

All these many super story is not helping your bank in the long run even if it is Nigerian customs that end up paying the N8 billion.
Since this matter started I have not heard. Nigerian customs dishing out stories about this case instead it is GTB that is fighting and taking phensic for Nigerian customs.

The fact GTB is defending itself by roping customs into the matter means there is more to this story.
Customs just dey like say nothing dey happen

26 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by samsard(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
henryobinna:
It's still the same thing na, what is fake news here?

I thought they were refuting the claim of the writ of Fifa order.

For those who don't really know the story. Most people don't know shi..t.

Customs aunctioned off Innosons goods without his consent, Innoson took them to court and won them, the court then ordered customs to pay Innoson N2billion from their GTB account. GTB flared up and refused to pay it, then they took the case to the court of apeal, Innoson won, then supreme court Innoson still won. If you noticed, customs has left thw case having being won by Innosom at the High court, they never appealed or anything but GTB being a criminal bank just like most Nigerian banks are carrying the matter ln theit head like bread and butter when the money is not theirs.

If GTB pays, it's not a loss because the money in the first place is not theirs...

All Nigerians should be Happy because rarely can an individual win such a big corporation in such a case. This is to reaffirm our hope in the court of the land.
Wow, I guess their headache right now is the accrued interest penalty.

6 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Amyyy2020: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
henryobinna:

Customs aunctioned off Innosons goods without his consent, Innoson took them to court and won them, the court then ordered customs to pay Innoson N2billion from their GTB account. GTB flared up and refused to pay it, then they took the case to the court of apeal, Innoson won, then supreme court Innoson still won. If you noticed, customs has left thw case having being won by Innosom at the High court, they never appealed or anything but GTB being a criminal bank just like most Nigerian banks are carrying the matter ln theit head like bread and butter when the money is not theirs.

If GTB pays, it's not a loss because the money in the first place is not theirs...

All Nigerians should be Happy because rarely can an individual win such a big corporation in such a case. This is to reaffirm our hope in the court of the land.

Seriously?? Didn't even knw d full story till nw

Tnx fr diz

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dazzlingd(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
Gt is finished

Because you failed their aptitude test does not mean gtbank is responsible for your frustrations and joblessness..

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by MagGuy: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
anybody with Financial accounting textbook by Frank wood please?
Something like this

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
See as gtb buy market.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by goaldynboy: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Why is the yeye mod posting this again, when it is not different from the earlier letter circulated by GTB since last week?!

Now, how does this piece of trash stop Innoson from enforcing the final judgment of supreme Court?!

They can only confuse the gullibles ones with this trash! Since GTB refused to obey a garnishee order of the high court and decided to appeal (even when customs did not oppose the garnishee order or appeal) GTB has made themselves the defendant in the issue. So they are liable to pay both the amount in the account and the interest that have accrued!

GTB shot themselves on their foot!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by maasoap(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
Lies

gtbank is finished

Over 8 billion naira! Innoson is busy looking for a way to stay afloat. GTBank is just starting with him. No free money

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dazzlingd(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
kernel001:

I will show you a non performance score sheet of Buhari first, wait... I'm coming.

mumu, so that's innoson sealing gtbank, now I know why this country is backward because of many empty brain people like yourself walking around the street,...if they beat your head with stick, it will make a loud noise and reverberating echo because it is empty.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dazzlingd(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
kernel001:

umu, so that's innoson sealing gtbank, now I know why this country is backward because of many empty brain people like yourself walking around the street,...if they beat your head with stick, it will make a loud noise and reverberating echo because it is empty.
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by stephleena(f): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
sureheaven:

A lot of them were rejoicing that innoson has taken over GTB, even if most of them are not scholars, don't they have sense.

It's not the duty of innoson to effect the judgement as claimed if truly gtb is to pay 8b. It's the duty of the court to contact cbn for further effect.
Nothing hurts than sharing same space with hypocrites..

Would u have said the same thing if it were to be an otedola or Adenuga vs diamond or UBA bank?.

Yes an illiterate SHukuma is about to get 8billion...it's final.

nonsense

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Softness147: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
vecman22:

Why una too dey lie for God sake?please show me where innoson sealed Gt bank.don't come with that picture of a tape at the front of the bank ooo.show me a notice of seal from innoson on gt bank..

Tell ur Afonja brother to pay his debt simple or he should give it in shares

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by ozo13(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Was even thinking of transferring some cash to my gtbank .with the way things r going I think it safe to move my cash to another bank

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by wonukwuru(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
anybody with Financial accounting textbook by Frank wood pleasf hahahae?
Hahaha, Frank wood na old accounting book na. Not current again, except you just wan learn double entry principle.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by blank(f): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
sureheaven:

You are the one without sense and you claim you are a scholar. What is the court's business with CBN? Scholar, please go and do more scholastic digging.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Guyman02: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
the thing just get confusing each passing day.....don't know who to believe

There is nothing confusing in this matter, but if you are still confused read this:

henryobinna:

Customs auctioned off Innosons goods without his consent, Innoson took them to court and won them, the court then ordered customs to pay Innoson N2billion from their GTB account. GTB flared up and refused to pay it, then they took the case to the court of apeal, Innoson won, then supreme court Innoson still won. If you noticed, customs has left thw case having being won by Innosom at the High court, they never appealed or anything but GTB being a criminal bank just like most Nigerian banks are carrying the matter in their head like bread and butter when the money is not theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Olanipekun1: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
vecman22:

you're the one lying bro

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Softness147: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
Joromi12:
IPOB too like fake news. that was how a close friend said Trump was coming to 9ja to warn Buhari during the IPOB saga. i just dey laught

This Innoson case dey pain u well well but u cant do anything about it. They must pay to the last kobo.
if u too dey,just visit any close Canal. its so cool inside this hot afternoon. u can chill inside

6 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by chibuzorAbia: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
henryobinna:

Go and collect the money na! You think everything na gra gra?

You go know say we be una master. Oya come collect the money na! Anuofia!
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
K
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dunkem21(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
These media wars is not doing GTB any good.

Finally, they will delete this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Earthquake2: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
vecman22:

[/s]

Go enter this bank do business na

Afonja

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / Tony Elumelu Spends Sallah Holidays With Brother Ndudi In Delta (Video) / 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.