Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson (39917 Views)

Opay Clarifies New CBN Directive, Reassures Customers Funds Are Secure / Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies / FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Truth234(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
blank:

Regardless of whatever case they have with or against him, if the Supreme Court has ruled that an account should be garnisheed and they should pay, they had better pay up or be in contempt of the court ruling.

and you think a whole GTB don't know this much?
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Dami12345: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
eagleeye2:

This is purely a business and legal matter, but you and your like have made it tribal. Tueh for Nigerian youths

Guy chill out, i've tried to be civil but they just keep gloating. Everyone has his limits in taking it.

I apologize that you had to see me in this light tho.
However, let's see how it plays out.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Ocon: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I have to say I am shocked at the lack of proper education in this country

Innosan is not a law enforcement agency that will start sealing Gtbanks branches all by itself

Even if Gtb were to refuse to pay as stipulated by the Supreme Court judgment, there's still a legal option that innosan will use to collect the money.

Innosan cannot take law into their hands

GTB is a public liability company.

Thus, incase the GTB doesn't have the money to pay, they will have to file for a bankruptcy which will prompt the organization in charge of Debt management in Nigeria to take over their assets and sell them to raise money.

So it is a process, None of which has happened yet. Still, some people believe that Innosan possess the power to close Gtb banks by themselves.

You're a Wiseman brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by blank(f): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Truth234:

and you think a whole GTB don't know this much?

They do and that's why i am wondering why they want to err on the side of illegality?
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by phransix2: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

grin hahahahahaahahahha.
U just cracked me up.
Seunn should start banning mad people here oh LMAO grin

Are we not all mad in Nigeria?
Nice I could make u laugh

wink

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Chipink(f): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
phransix2:

Are we not all mad in Nigeria?
Nice I could make u laugh
wink

Lol
U people play too much
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by vecman22(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
All4real2:
she u Na say 8 billion is a chicken change for GTB Why are they runing round with noise making now shebi una say they control trillions as an annual profit then what is happening now.i laugh as you guys were busy publishing GTB annual income yestaday u forgot that it's plc if every investors should withdraw their investment from the bank they may not be able to count 8 billion as their own rather than sympathising with them you are busy complicating issues all in the name of tribalism. Though it's not your fault he who wears shoe knows where it pinches.

Truly you guys are dull..do you even kwn how much the bank budget down for cars alone in a year?? Not to talk more of other day to day running??
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Truth234(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
blank:

They do and that's why i am wondering why they want to err on the side of illegality?

Maybe there is more to the whole case than meet the eye.
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dantajay: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
I think the company secretary of GTBank deserved to be sack for putting the back in such a shameful mess. Everything is blown out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

This guy is sealing up branches in the East and you guys are still writing stupid letters everywhere

Or maybe it's true that Gtbank doesnt have 8 billion naira to give Chukwuma.

please name one or two branches that have been sealed. I will confirm it right now
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by henryobinna(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
wasuka14:
So how do 2billuon now become 8billion innoson is claiming??
accumulated 22% interest per annum, it acrued 6billion more. The case has been on for years
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by phransix2: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

Lol
U people play too much

Is life as a Nigerian not hard enough? We have to put smile on our faces no matter what...

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by sureheaven(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
You are the one without sense and you claim you are a scholar. What is the court's business with CBN? Scholar, please go and do more scholastic digging.

CBN is the bank of all banks in Nigeria, if the judgement is true as claimed by innoson, Igbos and fools like you, a copy of the judgement will be sent to CBN through the court for effect.
The money will automatically be deducted by CBN from the account of gtb if gtb fails to respond to such judgement within a stipulated period of time given gtb by CBN.
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Ugosample(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked
You see your country man?
100k 4 gala
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Ugosample(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I have to say I am shocked at the lack of proper education in this country

Innosan is not a law enforcement agency that will start sealing Gtbanks branches all by itself

Even if Gtb were to refuse to pay as stipulated by the Supreme Court judgment, there's still a legal option that innosan will use to collect the money.

Innosan cannot take law into their hands

GTB is a public liability company.

Thus, incase the GTB doesn't have the money to pay, they will have to file for a bankruptcy which will prompt the organization in charge of Debt management in Nigeria to take over their assets and sell them to raise money.

So it is a process, None of which has happened yet. Still, some people believe that Innosan possess the power to close Gtb banks by themselves.

the failed education system in Nigeria is to blame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by AngelicBeing: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ugosample:

You see your country man?

100k 4 gala
Lol, he is kidding grin
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Odunharry(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
anybody with Financial accounting textbook by Frank wood please?
Frank wood and J omuya 1 or 2?
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Ayasayas(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Human been can talk any how, the matter is in the court, it has not come to conclusion, how can they just pay the money like that?
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Funkybabee(f): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
the thing just get confusing each passing day.....don't know who to believe

Both of them are an idiots
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dazzlingd(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:

Do you know how many customers and potential investors GTB lost already

The more they refuse to pay him the money the more it will increase, the jokes on you

You that you know tell us, mumu oshi, Chief financial officer of gtbank.

People just come online and stink of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Ugosample(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, he is kidding grin
I know tongue

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Ugosample(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, he is kidding grin
I know tongue
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dazzlingd(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
ozo13:
Was even thinking of transferring some cash to my gtbank .with the way things r going I think it safe to move my cash to another bank

How much cash do u have ?
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dazzlingd(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by reuben79: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
kernel001:
Story! Innoson is busy sealing Gtbank branches nationwide.
mention one branch and d state and which company buy it...........
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by ruffhandu: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ubenedictus:
It doesnt affect gtb as an entity, they will simply debit custom's account.
So they claim, but why tell court they'll be affected?

Are you aware of the case of illegal deductions from Innosin's accounts?
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ugosample:

Right
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by oluayebenz: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ugosample:

You think so?
Or too many educated illiterate
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by edupedia: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
kernel001:
Story! Innoson is busy sealing Gtbank branches nationwide.

...stop lying...selling to whom?...u think bank property is easy to sell?...
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Ugosample(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
oluayebenz:

You think so? Or too many educated illiterate
we are saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
phransix2:
I no kukuma get better money for una account... Na just N300 I get, if I hear kpakam I just dail *737*300#

grin

I'll sue for did grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This? / Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom / Woman Uses Her ‘Spider-Woman’ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.