Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson (39925 Views)

Opay Clarifies New CBN Directive, Reassures Customers Funds Are Secure / Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies / FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by izzou(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Let me talk to Buhari, if he listens, you will get a contract to supply medical equipment to Aso Rock worth 980 billion naira tongue

I just need 100,000 to chop Gala and Lacasera

I'm not greedy, sire cool

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by ChristianNorth: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
sureheaven:
Honestly I'm disappointed to have shared same country with some set of tribes.

A lot of them were rejoicing that innoson has taken over GTB, even if most of them are not scholars, don't they have sense.

It's not the duty of innoson to effect the judgement as claimed if truly gtb is to pay 8b. It's the duty of the court to contact cbn for further effect.
You should be ashamed of yourself. What Innoson obtained was a writ of Fi Fa, go and read up what that writ is.
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by AngelicBeing: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
izzou:

I just need 100,000 to chop Gala and Lacasera

I'm not greedy, sire cool
Hian shocked

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Kenontop: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
anybody with Financial accounting textbook by Frank wood please?

i have it.... but u can get in some bookshop. where is ur location?
mail me
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Oblang(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:
[s][/s]

Go enter this bank do business na

Afonja

Lol..so if innoson wan take over gtb, na by tying ribbon in front of a branch...smh

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by FlutterDollar99(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
lol
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by dedunji: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
vecman22:

Why una too dey lie for God sake?please show me where innoson sealed Gt bank.don't come with that picture of a tape at the front of the bank ooo.show me a notice of seal from innoson on gt bank..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Earthquake2: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Oblang:

Lol..so if innoson wan take over gtb, na by tying ribbon in front of a branch...smh

The bank is closed, no business

Na you wan open am?

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by chibuzorAbia: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Innoson Trust Bank loading. #8.8 billion judgment debt is already in the pocket, #14 billion and #400 to follow

You were hallucinating and feverishly atikulating 2 months ago so nothing new. Go and collect the money na, Innocent will not see N1, Anuofia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Oblang(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:

The bank is closed, no business

Na you wan open am?

Na ur papa close am?
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Albion05: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Innocent Chukwuma will not see a penny, not 1 kobo he go get Nonsense!

Am matured in my reasoning, thinking and actions. I have grown pass this level you want to drag me into.
You are not a custodian of any judicial arm of government. May God help the youth of this country especially people like you. Peace be with you my dear.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Earthquake2: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
Oblang:

Na ur papa close am..
[/s]

Ur oblong head won't open this one grin

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by ChristianNorth: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

You were hallucinating and feverishly atikulating 2 months ago so nothing new. Go and collect the money na, Innocent will not see N1, Anuofia.
From 2.4 billion a potential #422 billion is eminent. Your wailing is yet to start
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by MagGuy: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:

Sincerely I have no Idea.
Alright...
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Iamgrey5(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
I have to say I am shocked at the lack of proper education in this country

Innosan is not a law enforcement agency that will start sealing Gtbanks branches all by itself

Even if Gtb were to refuse to pay as stipulated by the Supreme Court judgment, there's still a legal option that innosan will use to collect the money.

Innosan cannot take law into their hands

GTB is a public liability company.

Thus, incase the GTB doesn't have the money to pay, they will have to file for a bankruptcy which will prompt the organization in charge of Debt management in Nigeria to take over their assets and sell them to raise money.

So it is a process, None of which has happened yet. Still, some people believe that Innosan possess the power to close Gtb banks by themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by onyidon22(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
I have the pdf
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by fatymore(f): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kenontop:

i have it.... but u can get in some bookshop. where is ur location?
mail me
oloriteemah06@gmail.com
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Earthquake2: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
Iamgrey5:
I have to say I am shocked at the lack of proper education in this country

Innosan is not a law enforcement agency that will start sealing Gtbanks branches all by itself

Even if Gtb were to refuse to pay as stipulated by the Supreme Court judgment, there's still a legal option that innosan will use to collect the money.

Innosan cannot take law into their hands
[/s]

The court stipulations were simple, pay or forfeit your properties

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by fatymore(f): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
onyidon22:

I have the pdf
please can you email it to this address: oloriteemah06@gmail.com
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by EdiAbali: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Stop being pained, you have no shares in the bank,
Don't support fraudulent GTBank, the bank will obey the last order or lost their branches, business and potential customers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by fatymore(f): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
obakore20:

I have it. How do i get it across to you?
kindly send it to this email address: oloriteemah06@gmail.com
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Dami12345: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Softness147:

Tell ur Afonja brother to pay his debt simple or he should give it in shares

You people are really stupid. I have no sympathy for you anymore.
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Iamgrey5(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:
[s][/s]

The court stipulations were simple, pay or forfeit your properties
Court can not force a public limited liability company to be sealed in such a short time

The company will have to file for bankruptcy first. It is not a sole proprietorship business (a one man business)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Earthquake2: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Court can not force a public limited liability company to be sealed in such a short time

The company will have to file for bankruptcy first. It is not a sole proprietorship business (a one man business)

The court stipulations were clear

You can appeal or better still contribute grin

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by bluecircle470: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Only the unlettered and those suffering from dyslexia don’t understand the judgement. Innoson can never take over Gtbank because of 8billion settlement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Dami12345: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
eagleeye2:

Immediately Gtb went to appeal case, it then became a case for innoson vs Gtb, and no longer innoson vs Customs vs Gtb.
Like I have always maintained, Gtb is just being clever by half. What other legal steps are they taking? Yes, customers funds are safe but when Gtb doesn't pay up and Innoson through the court sheriff starts auctioning those buildings lets know if they will still remain calm.

And who will buy? Watch this game play out. The Igbo man has forgotten the lessons from the civil war. It may look like he is winning but last last you know how it is.
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by deomelo: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
lol @ Igbos sealing banks in their ipob villages and disrupting banking and business activities in their village.

Who dey lose money and commercial activities sef No be you??

Even last year when you displayed the same drama, GT recorded 10% growth in customer deposits and N200 billion profit.

Self destructive and anti social elements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Iamgrey5(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:

The court stipulations were clear

You can appeal or better still contribute grin
Gtb is a public liability company.

The Court judgement circulated earlier makes very little sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by ElChidi: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
henryobinna:
It's still the same thing na, what is fake news here?

I thought they were refuting the claim of the writ of Fifa order.

For those who don't really know the story. Most people don't know shi..t.

Customs aunctioned off Innosons goods without his consent, Innoson took them to court and won them, the court then ordered customs to pay Innoson N2billion from their GTB account. GTB flared up and refused to pay it, then they took the case to the court of apeal, Innoson won, then supreme court Innoson still won. If you noticed, customs has left thw case having being won by Innosom at the High court, they never appealed or anything but GTB being a criminal bank just like most Nigerian banks are carrying the matter ln theit head like bread and butter when the money is not theirs.

If GTB pays, it's not a loss because the money in the first place is not theirs...

All Nigerians should be Happy because rarely can an individual win such a big corporation in such a case. This is to reaffirm our hope in the court of the land.
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Dami12345: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
rotile247:

That is social media for you. Spread lies enough to cause panic withdrawal that has been the target. If he has the judgement as claimed and has seized branches in the east as claimed let him sell the properties get his money and walk!

Exactly. If that is money he is after.
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Dami12345: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
ChristianNorth:
GT Bank is struggling hard to push the burden to Custom. The order that was issued in 2011 was Garnishee absolute not Garnishee, so the burden is on GT Bank.

We understood the game they are playing. It is not as if they can't pay the money, but there are two other cases pending at Supreme court with judgement debts of #14 billion and #400 billion.

So paying that #8.8 billion is automatically an admittance of guilt. If GTB successfully pushes the burden to Custom, there is no way Innoson can enforce that judgment on the FG. This is the reason Innoson is fighting hard.

GT Bank is wicked, period! The order was Garnishee absolute and they must pay that #422 billion or Innoson will takeover the bank.

Period!!!

Hold up. How is it 422billion again? From 8 to 422?
Re: Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson by Bluffly: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
News carrier association with their dumb skull everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This? / Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom / Woman Uses Her ‘Spider-Woman’ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.