Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Republic Of Hate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Republic Of Hate (302 Views)

Family Rebels: Children Of Hate. / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Republic Of Hate by dantewest: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hate can make eggs boil without water. Just sit and keep the hate going nonstop. This is the advice I love to give people, those hate apostles, humans with hate filled hearts, especially those who can’t live a day without hating someone or something new.

Haven’t you met people who hate their family, hate their colleagues, hate their neighbors, hate their community? Can such person really find happiness in anything without seeking psychological help? I don’t think so. They will love strangers for a few moments and revert to their hate filled default.

You have yet to come across hate if you haven’t spent time living with an actual hateful person. A friend of mine told me about his experience living with a hateful dad. Growing up was a nightmare with constant shouting, cursing, verbal and physical abuse, exposure to voodoo (dad liked his spiritual game, he knows his hate has consequences) and crazy mind games. On a whim, the dad can curse the generation of his children because his hateful nature is mixed with anger problems. Did I also mention the dad is a chronic womanizer and acute liar? No surprises there!

Some people express dislike and move on without fuss, while some express dislike and use all mental effort to change that dislike to full blown hate. Using my friend’s dad as an example, this is not because his gist is interesting, it’s simply because such hateful person needs to be studied so as to prevent others from making that same mistake when choosing their marriage partner. This man was rejected by majority of his wife’s family before they were married because many of them could see through his bullshit, they could smell the hate radiating from his smiles whenever he visits.

The marriage experience was shit, in terms of percentage, it was 20% happy 80% negative feelings. This is how the man raised his kids and maintained his home, in a hate filled culture and little social interaction. He also loved isolating his family from the outside world, he hates seeing his kids happy, hates seeing his wife smiling or having fun with friends or having her friends visit her, hates seeing the kids friends, hates seeing the kids play, very abusive and very quick to use the belt or hands on his family at the slightest itch. The wife is the direct opposite of him, a calm, welcoming and joy filled woman. I think she’s not blessed to marry such an hateful person but what do I Know. What I do know is the negative effect the hate filled influence is having on my friends and his siblings. They are all hot blooded, although to be fair, they all understand the source of their hidden anger and they are doing their best to tame and control what they have been exposed to all their lives.

Why build a republic of hate around you? Why not surrender to positive emotions like empathy, understanding and joy or satisfaction? You could keep in touch better if you really want to. You can break the addiction of building republics of hate around you, unless been miserable is what you consider normal behavior. There are much more benefits when you build an atmosphere of love around you compared to that of hate. Everyone disliking your attitude of hate is not something to be proud of, it’s something to be ashamed and scared about.

Know this:

1. The scenario you paint in your mind is not always correct

2. You can’t accurately judge a facial expression or body language

3. The world doesn’t revolve around you

4. The more you push hate to people, the more you receive emotional distance from your loved ones

5. If you must truly hate, keep your distance and live your own life.

6. No one respects a hater

7. Your hate will keep you economically grounded, if your workers hate you, then don’t expect much profits

8. Your hate can never boil an egg, but will only burn necessary connections

9. Remember your old age, if your kids abandon you, you’ll die faster and more miserable than you planned. No one can stand a hateful elderly person.

10. Everyone around you know you are a hater and they tolerate you, reciprocate or enjoy the republic of hate you rule over

Until the next blog update, do enjoy your day. Love, don’t hate!

https://decoffeehublounge./2019/04/02/the-republic-of-hate/

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Birth Control / Test Of English Proficiency Made Easy (TOEFL GRE PTE..) / Advise To Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.