Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lecturer On My Girl For Sex - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer On My Girl For Sex (29788 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by yuanexchanger: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2019
do it the casting way.We order and ship your goods down to nigeria at a cheaper rate.chinese yuan available for sale
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by WarriAproko: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2019
U dun hammer. Nah to set the idiot up. And make cool cash from am
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by quincyshakur(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2019
Y we d lik twist talk lik dis...innocent Lecturer go dey on his own girl go met am for sorting if Him tell dem d terms an condition involved den go strt talk shit sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by DeeTweenie(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2019
First of all, she should record their voice conversations, after which agrees to meet him in a particular hotel or his office that you will be aware of.
then both of you should plan on how to get him red handed.

you can only archive this all, if only she has a prove of her being truthful to you and if you can get to the venue of the ordeal on time to take some snaps of the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by kingjrofficial(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2019
So What Should We do.??

Okkk,...... Lemme kukuma fry Water

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Quinblis: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2019
Set him up with ur girl or another babe.... Him never tire to screw the campus gals especially the freshers So true that something must kill a man.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Akabuking: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2019
sparkle7:

HOW TO CONTROL MASTURBATION. MUST READ!!
TITLE OF BOOK: How to control masturbation: Tips, tricks and strategies to stop any addiction
About the book
This book will help you overcome your addiction to masturbation if you are willing. The writer makes a perfect exposition of the various challenges masturbators face and the means which it can be tackled. The techniques given in this book can be used to overcome any addiction that teens of today face. A proper application of the steps laid out in this book is a sure guarantee that you will be in control of yourself and put a stop to the addiction of masturbation in the long run. Do well to abide by these steps and you would see drastic changes before you know it.
If you want the full PDF kindly send me a PM. It is goes for a token of just N500. After reading this book and you still cant't get over masturbation then your problem is from above
[url]
www.nairaland.com/5106540/how-control-masturbation-tips-tricks
[/url]
is your brain leaking?

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by chloride6: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2019
blaqtom:

I was told same thing this morning hope we don't share same gf...if she sch in cotonou then it seems so her finals too...if she they Benin republic please put the first 2 alphabet of her name oo

Read the post again

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by jesmond3945: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Lol imagine, is she your wife? The lecturer wants to enjoy like you. I would have condemned him if you were married to her. Most girls in higher institutions sleep with lecturers without batting an eye lid especially if he is young and handsome.

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by banio: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Any lady that don't know how to use her totxxx na learner.

Ask Regina Daniels how important that hole is.

A lady knows how to use it to greater heights or ....
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Benzy001:
Hello every one, please I need you guys advice,
My girl is a final year student in federal university, one more semester to go, she just call me today and told me how her lecturer is asking her out after their exam, he is threatening her with d concluded exam,
She is really depressed now ,am also worried pls guys what can we do,
Thanks
Moderator pls fp

Let her contact a senior lecturer, preferably a professor or woman that is in the same university for advice.

On no account should she sleep with the old goat. He will turn her into his slave. And there will be no end to it.

Let her report to the authorities.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Didi2d(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Some girls can tricky, they will tell you things like this so you can see them as good girls, whereas they are busy ridding on different d*ck.

Well, if she's sincere. Get a hidden camera, you know the rest

8 Likes

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Bigii(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
The most foolish phrase on earth "MY GIRL" undecided

Person get girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Pavore9: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
quincyshakur:
Y we d lik twist talk lik dis...innocent Lecturer go dey on his own girl go met am for sorting if Him tell dem d terms an condition involved den go strt talk shit sad sad sad sad

There is nothing innocent about a lecturer who is willing to give "terms and conditions" . When that gets him exposed, who would he blame?
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by dante0147: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
If the lecturer was a young boy with a range rover sport and plenty money I bet she wouldn’t tell you nothing... if you can’t get your girl friend to set him up and get concrete evidence (because if ya don’t and he goes scot free just know she is having extra year) then give him the 5 mins pleasure and get your marks !
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by AmazingELixir: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Ode!

You were quick to condemn....waiting to see your own suggestions
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Forreellinc: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
SmellySperm:
Shea na only u been wan phuck the gal ni?
angry No mind am instead make e follow them do 3sum, u think say na normal eye person dey take become teachers pet?
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by oladele00(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Pvssy is meant to be shared!.. A fuvked pvssy can't be unfuvked... If she want the best for herself she should grab the dick asap

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Akabuking: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
My advice, let her tell him she's HIV+ or pregnant for you. if you try shit like setting him up, bros your babe name na sorry. some of this lecturers are cultists. trade carefully before something bad happen to your girl.

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Ahmedie28(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
]lectures can't learn lesson
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Bigii(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Didi2d:
Some girls can tricky, they will tell you things like this so you can see them as good girls, whereas they are busy ridding on different d*ck.

Well, if she's sincere. Get a hidden camera, you know the rest

You get brain bros.

I wouldn't take any girl serious with such complain.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
She should pray and fast. God would take control. 100% assurance....
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by seyigiggle: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2019
you've been chop like that before?
Chipink:
I'm sure he is a Yoruba man.
So sexually perverted tribe
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by sonature1: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2019
internationalman:
She's a good girlfriend to have told you alone..

Just let her have sex with her.. At least she told you before doing it..

internationalman, a girl who has you as her boyfriend is "boyfriendless!" Yes, she's better single.

OP, you have to do this with your girl. Ask her to play along. On the day of sex, she should mount cameras in the room. When the idiot is fully undressed, she will end the show.

Make sure the cameras are stationed in a way that they capture everything.

Those stupid idiots don't want to stop this nonsense.

This one has to learn in a hard way.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by OTayobami(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Bigii:
The most foolish phrase on earth "MY GIRL" undecided

Person get girl

I dey tell you, lol i can feel your anger, na so dem go dey shout my girl! My girl! Upandan like say dem create one

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by chloride6: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2019
A bucket load of bad advice on the thread...

First thing first...

Your gf is probably going to fail without the lecturers help..

She needs the lecturer as much as he needs her..

Lecturers dont usually try such with smart girls.

So gra gra no go solve the issue..

And if you set up the guy eh

That girl will cry before she graduates..

You need to get her mother or father to call him and greet the guy small.

Send small appreciation for envelope..

The guy go behave..

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Reelmii: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2019
sniperr007:

Are u not just insensitive and selfish.
Someone is talking about how to help his gf & here advertising Ur book
my friend, every aboki to him kettle

everyone has the right to comment or not
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2019
blaqtom:

I was told same thing this morning hope we don't share same gf...if she sch in cotonou then it seems so her finals too...if she they Benin republic please put the first 2 alphabet of her name oo
she might be using two names for you two tho
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by optimusprime2(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Kai ... people no dey think outside box.

She needs to be creative here to scare the nuts outta this guy.
1-either tell him she's spiritually gonna be connected to him then plan a freak show with friends, that lecturer will flee from her.
2-tell him about HIV
3-Preach to the man and scatter prayers in front of him
Soo many ways bro.
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by oyinda1599(f): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Order for ur effective beard growth and.... 07052209101
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Admiralwale(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2019
U get any military friend, brother or link? Na sure way 2 free her b dat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best / Good Primary Schools In Abuja / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.