Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lecturer On My Girl For Sex - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer On My Girl For Sex (29850 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2019
stupid man... he has a daughter at home that he wouldn't want any harm come to her.. they need to be taught lesson and paraded publicly...
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Bigii(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2019
OTayobami:

I dey tell you, lol i can feel your anger, na so dem go dey shout my girl! My girl! Upandan like say dem create one

Lol bros, na who no know the call girl "MY GIRL". You may own a wife but owning a girl is a scamgrin

Which fine geh go dey Uni come tie herself to only you? Not possible undecided
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by OTayobami(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Bigii:

Lol bros, na who no know the call girl "MY GIRL". You may own a wife but owning a girl is a scamgrin

Lol i swear! Sense nor go kee you my guy

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by blaqtom(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2019
chloride6:

Read the post again

I understand...he wrote federal uni but i just received a msg from my chic this morning about same issue just wanted to be sure...
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2019
DeeTweenie:
First of all, she should record their voice conversations, after which agrees to meet him in a particular hotel or his office that you will be aware of.
then both of you should plan on how to get him red handed.

you can only archive this all, if only she has a prove of her being truthful to you and if you can get to the venue of the ordeal on time to take some snaps of the lecturer.

Some lecturers na egede... Dem fit enter hotel with trigger. Both the girl and the boyfriend should thread carefully.

For me,, the girl should read very well,, read very smart.. Forget about any sexual engagement with the lecturer. After the lecturer fails him. She can demand for remarking of her answer script. Write a letter to your head of department through the department's secretary demanding for her answer sheet to be remarked.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by blaqtom(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2019
Bigii:

Lol baba u harsh ooo u want to give him high bp

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2019
I wonder how person go dey worry over wetin only him no fit chop finish, moreover her pussy get metre ni?
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by drlateef: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2019
There are many ways of hiding camera with voice recording. Get one fast for your girlfriend. Tell her to act very well and speak loud. She should let the man confess at the time by saying things like "yes I want to f..k you and you will fail if I don't do it". After that she can find a way to escape. She's got all the evidence she needs. That lecturer's life is finished that day. Take all the script and camera to NGOs on women rape etc. Plenty of them on Google. Do it quickly before he destroys her grades. He will never lecture again.
Thank me later.
Now you have to promise me that you will marry this girl. Otherwise I will withdraw my advice. grin grin grin
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by blaqtom(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Some lecturers na egede... Dem fit enter hotel with trigger. Both the girl and the boyfriend should thread carefully.

For me,, the girl should read very well,, read very smart.. Forget about any sexual engagement with the lecturer. After the lecturer fails him. She can demand for remarking of her answer script. Write a letter to your head of department through the department's secretary demanding for her answer sheet to be remarked.

Cheers!!

Best solution ever ...u get sense pass Buhari
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Dogara4(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2019
Hello every one, please I need you guys advice,
My girl is a final year student in federal university, one more semester to go, she just call me today and told me how her lecturer is asking her out after their exam, he is threatening her with d concluded exam,
She is really depressed now ,am also worried pls guys what can we do,
Thanks
Moderator pls fp
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Reelmii: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
sniperr007:

Are u not just insensitive and selfish.
Someone is talking about how to help his gf & here advertising Ur book
I guess the lecture is an old and stingy man, that is why the girl reported the issue to u, so stop giving yourself hope on the girl

if say na one young handsome lecturer who is also a free giver, I bet u that girl won't have mentioned it to u.

but come to think of it, u are not a student on that school, so what is she expecting u todo about it
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by theoneJabulani(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Chipink:
I'm sure he is a Yoruba man. So sexually perverted tribe
Senorita, you are a dumb bitch. Tribalism will only take you so far.
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Blacksavage: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2019
My guy life no hard just arrange guys wey go give am better beating.. And he know go mess with ya babe again...
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Bossjakande: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Tell her to look for an activist for advice, or set the lecturer up
wen am done wit u u will live nairaland
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Over10(f): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2019
Benzy001:
My girl is a final year student in federal university, one more semester to go, she just call me today and told me how her lecturer is asking her out after their exam, he is threatening her with d concluded exam,
Thanks
Moderator pls fp

Its a no brainer, if you really love your girl set him up and get leverage on him he has more to lose so he won't do shxt
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2019
Prof Akindele loading
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by godofuck231: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2019
get your self a gun!
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by clive2u(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2019
set him up and blackmail him. make him give your bae, you, your family members and your neighbors good grades even una no dey school there.
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by jeff1607(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Benzy001:
Thanks
Moderator pls fp

what is the difference between you and the lecturer? you ain't married to her either ,she doesn't belong to you

she gives you freely and other guys what makes the lecturer any different?

if both of you are in the same University , it's better you let her handle it unless you are a strong man,

if want to protect her , put a ring on it and let her tell him she is married and you can officially tell him to his face to stop bothering your wife.

if she isn't in her final year let her parents handle it or other lectures will make life difficult for her after the culprit has been sacked, even her safety ain't guaranteed.

set him up if need be but be ready to stand by her when wahala comes.
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by ericmor: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2019
sonature1:

internationalman, a girl who has you as her boyfriend is "boyfriendless!" Yes, she's better single.

OP, you have to do this with your girl. Ask her to play along. On the day of sex, she should mount cameras in the room. When the idiot is fully undressed, she will end the show.

Make sure the cameras are stationed in a way that they capture everything.

Those stupid idiots don't want to stop this nonsense.

This one has to learn in a hard way.
Some of the lecturers are now wise. They will choose a venue for the lady and how will the girl mount camera when d lecturer is already there and if she asked him to meet her for sex the lecturer will insist it must be done in his own way.
The best thing for the girl is to study well and don’t be afraid of C.O it doesn’t mean d end of the �. Next is to get a recorded voice conversation btw there two and try and be hanging out with him and make sure u always have a picture of d both of u why hanging out or even a video, that can be done by ur friends and seek advice from a senior female lecturers and a lawyer if possible. If u can set him up in a way he won’t suspect anything, that’s cool but if he get to know u playing games with him n he is a smart lecturer and not d dumb one, u are a goner

1 Like

Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by mimicue(f): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2019
its easy now . let her lead him on to saying what he wants , she should record his voice and even do video recording and the story is over. once he fails her like this . she post his story online. his career is dead automatically
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by CodeTemplar: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2019
The OP is child or what?
Get concrete evidence like having his calls to your girlfriend recorded on audio or even bait him further and snap him in a hotel with your girlfriend. All these are good steps if your girlfriend is quite sure of her work in the lecturer's course. If she isn't sure of herself, then it is likely the lecturer is just trying to take advantage of a bad performance to pass.
In all, you could even be a lecturer thinking of doing the thing to someone's girlfriend but just trying to know the potential traps to escape in order not to get caught. Anything can happen and is possible.
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by eallstar: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2019
the girl should always put on wearable camera when going to meet the lecturer eg
that type that expose GANDOLLA and ELECTION RIGGING in BORNO
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by quincyshakur(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
D girls are to b blame abi u tink say body na firewood
Pavore9:

There is nothing innocent about a lecturer who is willing to give "terms and conditions" . When that gets him exposed, who would he blame?
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by DeeTweenie(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Such a thing rarely happen. It can only happen if the HOD is a female, if not her second name go be OYOuote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=77225023]

Cheers!! [/quote]
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by kensnoop: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Hello dear, lay your complaints to www.sofadondo.org. It’s a non governmental organization helping people curb the menace of sex for grades or call ‭0701 225 4532‬.
It’s their official number.
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Pavore9: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2019
quincyshakur:
D girls are to b blame abi u tink say body na firewood

It is shared blame but the lecturer has more to lose! Years of academic struggles to get that position as a lecturer is at risk, if he gets kicked out which school would hire him with that record? What about his marriage and family?

For the girls, they take their runs to other men to tempt.

It is the person wearing white that keeps away from palm oil, not the palm oil from the person! cheesy
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by Westsida: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
Chipink:
I'm sure he is a Yoruba man.
So sexually perverted tribe
[/s]

Your brain was a terrible thing to waste!
Re: Lecturer On My Girl For Sex by internationalman(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Ode!
why are you so pained or are u d girl..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos) / Can A Person Lose His Sanity Due To Excess Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.