Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught (27669 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by coolestchris(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=77210723][/quote]how we go treat that one fvck up so
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by RichDad1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
It’s a family affair.
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by IvarTheBoneless: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonyspecial:
His real name pls

Chukwuemeka Okwudili.

Reference : He lives on my street, 2018 grin
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by spirul77: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=coolestchris post=77210575]this man has disgraced ikpoba hill, from urora to aduwawa to agbor park to ramat park, to akpakpava..
Oba of Benin should just have him and do whatever he likes with him.
Ikpoba hill is where my heart lives
[boss, me na lucky way product o]
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by yoilasolomon: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is serious
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Ayobami7(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
我什
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by iamademorlar(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Some1 shld pls enlighten me... I was one of the inec adhoc staffs for d Governorship Election.. But wen we filling d form for d account number i filled in ma younger bro account since I was avin issue with ma own... But today pple v bn getting alert since afternoon n d account dt i use hasn't gotten any.. Pls is it dt inec has refused to pay cus f different in name or d bnk... Pls enlighten me m soo broke right now
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by aku626(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Makes no sense. The reporting lacks depth

1 Like

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by freemanbubble: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
coolestchris:
this man has disgraced ikpoba hill, from urora to aduwawa to agbor park to ramat park, to akpakpava..
Oba of Benin should just have him and do whatever he likes with him.
Ikpoba hill is where my heart lives

Ovbioba doormo

Oba gha to okpere! Ise!

1 Like

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Glink2018(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonyspecial:
His real name pls

Tonyspecial.
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by freemanbubble: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamademorlar:
Some1 shld pls enlighten me... I was one of the inec adhoc staffs for d Governorship Election.. But wen we filling d form for d account number i filled in ma younger bro account since I was avin issue with ma own... But today pple v bn getting alert since afternoon n d account dt i use hasn't gotten any.. Pls is it dt inec has refused to pay cus f different in name or d bnk... Pls enlighten me m soo broke right now
Go to the inec office at your local government to complain incase you didnt get

That was what i did when i didn't get my training allowance through bank
I went to inec office in my local government and complain
They gave me the 4500
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by messenger4891: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

Hold on.... that looks like a FLAT head.

[img]https://media./images/2bdac090cb22b4bed4d26ffb9b504205/tenor.gif[/img]

The Pastor just wanted to sprinkle Holy water on the panties.

I use anointing oil on my banana too when banging suspicious girls

Fear not! grin
hahaha this really got me laughing loud.you use anointing oil blessed by a Rev to commit fornication or adultery .God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Fake news
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Hotfreezer: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

grin grin. Bros long time!

Checked everywhere for you when me and my twin brothersssssss were locked up

Bros good to hear from you.

I got a very long ban on my other monikers. They did something that I couldn't log in with them. Had to serve my punishment before I was released.

Those boys wan silence us but it won't work.
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by spirul77: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=coolestchris post=77210761]how we go treat that one fvck up so[before we reason him Mata make we first use broken bottle spell he name for him back first ]
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by spirul77: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=coolestchris post=77210761][i]how we go treat that one fvck up so[make we first use broken bottle spell him name for him back before we reason him mata]
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by markfour(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
i fear Edo people oo....very dangerous people. that means the man love money more than his wife be dat o...
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by coolestchris(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=77211144][/quote] cool
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by dayleke: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
theirfadana:
10 SEX STYLES TO GIVE YOUR LOVER TO MAKE HIM OR HER NOT TO LEAVE YOU

SEE MORE PICTURE'S HERE

You wan make dem stay b4?
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by cactusland(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
[size=17pt]This again proves the folly of superstition.[/size]
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonyspecial:
His real name pls
Adebayo Adeleke Akinwunmi
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by IvarTheBoneless: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Bros good to hear from you.

I got a very long ban on my other monikers. They did something that I couldn't log in with them. Had to serve my punishment before I was released.

Those boys wan silence us but it won't work.

I know what the something was.....

Probably you used temporary emails initially to register. I used one CunnyLinguist....was already stirring up trouble when within 48hrs couldn't log in again.

Seems temp emails dont work anymore
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Hotfreezer: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I know what the something was.....

Probably you used temporary emails initially to register. I used one CunnyLinguist....was already stirring up trouble when within 48hrs couldn't log in again.

Seems temp emails dont work anymore

Yeah.
I think so too.

I have more gifts for my alobam niggers.
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Aladdin1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
oba gha tor kpe a
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by nwanyionitsha: 5:40am On Apr 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

Hold on.... that looks like a FLAT head.

[img]https://media./images/2bdac090cb22b4bed4d26ffb9b504205/tenor.gif[/img]

The Pastor just wanted to sprinkle Holy water on the panties.

I use anointing oil on my banana too when banging suspicious girls

Fear not! grin
Coneheaders sll the way, doing what they know best. Iginla comes to mind.
Criminals and ritualists. Tueh...
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by IvarTheBoneless: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Coneheaders sll the way, doing what they know best. Iginla comes to mind.
Criminals and ritualists. Tueh...

Sharap. I use anointing oil on my preek only with Igbo gals. angry
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by aristocratic5(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Na wa ooo. Anoda pant thief
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by vicben27(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2019
lol how can a man steal his wife's panties, pant wey l carry my money buy. l can carry my woman's pant in fact she will gladly give it to me because she know l don't have any funy motive
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by nwanyionitsha: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Sharap. I use anointing oil on my preek only with Igbo gals. angry
Lousiness amd foolishness will never depart from uncircumcised coneheaded afonjas.
Tufiawa.
Which normal person will have any intimacy with an uncircumcised person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl / Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested For Robbing A Real Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.