Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation (945 Views)

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. / Bomb Shell As Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is False / Complete Story Of Creation: When did god create hell fire ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
In the First Part I shared my understanding of the mysteries of creation as narrated in Genesis. Before I start the second part, I want to stress the practical lessons and wisdom of these mysteries. In our everyday life we encounter good outcomes as well as bad ones. The two aspects are inseparable, they travel together and form the balance upon which life itself subsist. Without a bad moment you will not have the capacity to truly enjoy a good moment when it is dropped on your lap.

In your misery, remember to thank Almighty God who has given the opportunity to prepare you for an approaching prosperity.

1. Existence is spiritual light. Without the dark and void GOD would not have blessed us with his spiritual light.

2. There are two spirits - Holy Spirit and Spirit of Evil - the two are interwoven and form the balance that stimulate our conscience. If you have one without the other you will be imbalanced in your nature. For this reason, GOD warned us to walk the "middle path". In other words, do not be so righteous in your spirit that you neglect to live. Likewise, do not hug too dearly to life that you forget about your ending (death).
Life is a paradox and evil is not a bad thing to have, so long you draw the line between truth and falsehood. If GOD wanted us to be all good he would not have enjoined upon us to worship him in prayer and repentance.

3. When GOD gave 'breath of life" into Adam's nostrils, he animated his life and emotions. The creation of Adam was the only event of creation where GOD called upon the witnesses. Who are the witnesses? There is another breath of life. . . . this is the mystery hidden in that message. . . .that other breath is the motive force with which GOD animates the sky, the earth, waters, the land, the animals, the beasts, the fishes, the birds, the creepers. . . .all living substances and cosmic energies. This is what mankind calls "gods". gods were created by GOD. GOD never said don't acknowledge my gods. HE said never partner them with ME - in other words, everything is dual natured and of opposite essence and are dispensable, including these gods, EXCEPT GOD YOUR CREATOR! Idol worshipping is totally different from acknowledgement of gods. Idol worshipping is association with GOD - a very big blasphemy and sin!

Here are some opposites to consider. . . .
4. Malignant/Benigrant
5. Malevolent/Benevolent.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
GENESIS Chapter 4

001: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
002: And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

. . . . . .This is the second narration of their sexual intimacy. The first was in Eden before they were spiritually defiled and while yet she was not decreed to carry pregnancy or childbirth.

How did the children acquire these skills?  If you remember in First part I said there are two (duality) types of lights - the spiritual or inner light and the physical or visible light.  The inner light is where enlightenement, wisdom and intuition come from.  The outer light is where knowledge, experience and reality come from.  The balance of the two (using duality in a practical application to achieve balance - successful outcome) resulted in their skills. 

003: And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
004: And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

. . . . . . . Their skills developed over time, it took error and correction (outward act), and patience (insight) to produce yield in harvest and flock. 

Who taught that GOD needed an offering?  The gods!  The custodians (they are only custodians and not the creators, GOD is the creator) of the primordial.

005: But unto Cain and to his offering He had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
006: And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
007: If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

. . . . . GOD tested Cain.

He warned Cain of temptation on his EGO

008: And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
009: And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

. . . . . . .Cain clearly failed the test and showed ignorance.

010: And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

. . . . . . I think here is the first time the word "blood" is used.  There are three ascpects of creation.

(1)  A spiritual; (2) a physical and (3) a living, animated being.
The spiritual is Holy Spirit.  The physical is Breath of Air. The living is Breath of Spirit, also called The Soul.

Blood is in the Breath of Spirit.

011: And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
012: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

. . . . .The father was cursed with the earth and now the son is also cursed with the earth.  In the father's case, GOD said he shall reap but in hardship.  In the son's case, GOD said he shall not reap no matter his effort of hardship.  This is huge!  This is a double cycle curse using the same element - earth.  Our EGO is bound to the earth and this is why earth is used as the anchor for its temperament.

Then GOD went on said he shall be a fugitive and a vagabond.  Well, the only skill he knew was tilling the soil. If that skill is no longer a benefit he will need to learn new skills to survive (which takes time) or he may have to survive by dependence.  He is a man of Big EGO. . . not the type to subdue himself to another.  So how will he survive?  Possibly live off the sweat and efforts of others - stealing their produce -, a position of indignation.  In that position he will end up a fugitive and a vagabond on the land. 

013: And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
014: Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

. . . . . Cain, while remorseful. . .is not at all repentant to GOD.  He is too focused on the effect of the curse on his security than he cares about his disobedience to GOD.   He is truly a man of EGO!! 

In that episode in Eden concerning the eating of the apple.  Some commentators have atributed it to sexual act.  Quite the contrary.  It's an error of interpretation of that mystery and I believe it has to do with their understanding that EGO is also connected to testosterone, and hence conclude it on a sexual defilement.  Here in Cain we witness the display of that high testosterone (masculinity, as opposed to virility). 

015: And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

. . . . .  a cycle of improvishement or chaos or plague, one after the other visited upon the avenger. .

In divinity, seven (7) is balance, order, loop, plenitude, symmetry.  Hence in musical notes - Do, Reh, Mi, Fa, Soh, La, Ti, there are seven tones. When you loop to the eight tone, Doh, you have a closed cycle or a completion.  You can repeat the loop  to obtain octaves and harmonies. . . . which then trend toward idealism, nobility or consonance or an orderly arrangement.  This is what separates orchestra from ordinary music because their notes are always arranged in harmonics.

016: And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

. . . . . .He was condmned to a nomadic life.  If he could not benefit from earth produce and he is now a vagabond, then apparently he has to wander about.  Nomads have aim and purpose - they depart a location with an intended direction to arrive somewhere.  In Cain's situation, he is an aimless nomad, with no set location in mind but just to forage in different lands for his survival. 

East of Eden is a popular reference used many times in the Bible.  The sun rise in the East of wherever you are.  GOD said during creation that he used the sun as a sign.  It is a marker, a cardinal point of reference for people on a journey.

017: And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
018: And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
019: And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
020: And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
021: And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
022: And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

. . . . . . One racial type with one tongue but four different endowments.  We can see here that society is growing and a social system of interaction is evolving.

023: And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
024: If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

. . ,  . . . Lamech is issuing a warning unto his wives and reminding them that he is protected.  Another display of ego, this time in an arrogant boast.  The man he slew must be related to one or both of the wives.  The social system they now live in has a social order requiring exacting blood for blood.  Lamech is saying any move from the family of this man to avenge the death will beyond any doubt bring about many fold of the curse staked by GOD to any who avenged Abel's murder.  The link to the family is the wife or wives, and hence is warning to them.

025: And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
026: And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

. . . . . .Through Seth, we are linked to Noah.   

Then began men to realize that they are not god. . . .someone else is mightier than us!

GENESIS Chapter 5

001: This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
002: Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
003: And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

. . . . .May GOD be Praised!!! 

Man has learnt to redeem himself - 

He was brought out of nothing and given a spiritual beginning (in the likeness of GOD), endowed with a loving nature (a male/female Adam) at creation.  But then ater his formation out of dust and the breath of spirit was put into him he was led astray. . . he disobeyed GOD and came to utter ruin. 

The earth (material) has failed him. . . he must reconcile with the spirit. 

NOTE - The Jews, Orthodox and Coptic Christians, Muslims, Eastern monks and even. . . . .Ifa adherents, all have a common ritual that has its root in this mystery.  They bow or prostrate and point or touch the head to the earth.

In Islam, muslims maintain three positions in their daily prayers.  This is their interpretation:

1. In an upright standing position - the position of I am or Ego
2. In a 90 degree bow, bending at the waist but still on feet - the position of you are or humility
3. In a squat with head to the ground and knees on floor - the position of I submit - GOD is (reconciling spirit - head- to earth - matter

004: And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
005: And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died

. . . . . .He had established the rituals of worship and redeemed himself before death.

May GOD be praised!!!

024: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

. . . . Righteousness is established.

025: And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech:
026: And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:
027: And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.
028: And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
029: And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.
030: And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters:
031: And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.
032: And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

. . . . Men of law - balance, order (seven). 

. . . . .shall comfort us concerning the toil of our hands upon the cursed ground.  A total submission to their fate and a supplication for GOD's Grace.

. . . Lamech lived 777[/b]yrs.  Lamech was [b]a high priest

Chapter 6

001: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
002: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

. . . . note the distinction between children of GOD and children of men. 
Population was growing, among that population were men of righteousness and among them were others who lived wickedly. There were those in the way of GOD and others in the way of satan.  Men were starting to cohabit with men, men were starting to cohabit with animals. . . leaving the women untouched.

003: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

. . . . . .Man is disobedient.  His transformation is coming. . . .

004: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
005: And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
006: And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
007: And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
008: But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

. . . . . Man's transformation is coming!  Him and the beasts he lay with.

009: These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
010: And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
011: The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
012: And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
013: And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

. . . . . .GOD instructs Noah.

014: Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
015: And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
016: A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.
017: And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

. ,  . .These dimensions are codes, a hidden message in which GOD revealed certain secrets of the tree of life with Noah.

They are non-repetitive and do not contain any hook.  They are stand alone and sacred for his eyes only!  Not to be mixed with anything else but to be closely guarded, 

018: But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
019: And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
020: Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.
021: And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.
022: Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

. . . . . . With the ark completed GOD then strenghtened him with more revelations about natures and what to do with them.  The repetitions continue into next chapter. 

Chapter 7

001: And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
002: Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
003: Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
004: For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
005: And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.
006: And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
007: And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.
008: Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,
009: There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
010: And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

. . . . . . .There is repetition on what to do with his family; repetition about Noah himself and his status in the presence of GOD; repetition about the nature of the animals and a reminder for the offering as well the regeneration of earth; repetition about the reinforcement of strength from GOD.

011: In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

. . . . .This particular verse is a code.  The mystery revealed here will be explained later when I get to the bottom of the chapter.

012: And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
013: In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;
014: They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
015: And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
016: And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.
017: And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.
018: And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
019: And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
020: Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
021: And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
022: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
023: And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
024: And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Chapter 8

001: And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
002: The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;
003: And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.
004: And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.
005: And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.
006: And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:
007: And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
008: Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
009: But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
010: And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
011: And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf plucked off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
012: And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.
013: And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
014: And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

. . . . . here is the other code. 

I will skip the rest verses in this chapter and jump to chapter 9.

Chapter 9

001: And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
002: And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

,  . . I will skip some verses here again and jump to the end of this chapter. 

018: And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.
019: These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

. . . . . . .The entire universe was inhabited but for this family and the animals leaving the ark with them.  Since that time there has been no other deluge, so whatever femographics and peoples are today living on earth have root going back to these family.

020: And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
021: And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
022: And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the unclothedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

. . . . . . GOD has strenghtened Noah with plenty secrets and mysteries about life and its nature, about the cosmos and its energies and about the divine gods and their invocations.  All these is neatly hidden and tucked into the verses in chapters 6 through 9. 

Noah became very prosperous and with that he increasingly became lax in his guard and was no longer securing these strengths.  On one occassion his son, Ham, walked in upon him in and found divination secrets and codes. He took some of them and left and even shared these discoveries with his brothers.

023: And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the unclothedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's unclothedness.

. . . . . All the children knew what those divination powers were.  Shem and Japheth realized what Ham had brought to them. . . .they went back into their father's quarters, covering their eyes so they would not witness anything and returned the codes given to them.  Ham did not, he kept what he had.

024: And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
025: And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
026: And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
027: God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
028: And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.
029: And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

. . . . . When Noah began to fail in his strengths and could not recover the lost codes and powers, he put out the curse to Ham's generations. 

026: And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
027: And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
028: And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
029: And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of Joktan.
030: And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest unto Sephar a mount of the east.
031: These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.

. . . . . .These were the Semitic Race.

032: These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.

. . . . . .The earth was re-populated after the flood . The people of the world are from these three roots - Japheth, Ham and Shem.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2010
Genesis Chapter 10

001: Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
002: The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
003: And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
004: And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
005: By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

. . . . . . The Japhetic Race
Gomer -  Czechoslovakia/Maldova/Romania/Yugoslavia/Bulgaria/Macedonia. . .etc.
Madai - Afghanistan/India/Pakistan
Javan - Greece
Tubal - Syria/Turkey/Armenia
Meshech - Turkey
Tiras - Syria

Next Generation
Ashkenaz - Russia/China/Korea/Mongolia
Togarmah - Armenia
Elisha - Western Europe
Tarshish - Spain/Portugal
Kittim - Cyprus
Dodanim - Rhodes Island.

These are the race of the Gentiles - All races outside of the Semitic or Hamitic races - are descended from Japheth.

006: And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
007: And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

. . . . . . The Hamitic Race
Cush - Abyssynia/Ethiopia/Yemen/Somalia/Niger/Chad
Mizraim - Egypt/Nubia/Sinai
Phut - Libya/Cyrene
Canaan - Lebanon/Gaza/Jerusalem/Syria

Next Generation
Seba - Aden/Sana/Havilah/Oman/UAE/Riyadh/Mecca
Raamah - Yemen/Dedan

008: And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
009: He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.

. . . . . . In a new world order, Nimrod established a political power.
Since there was no prior political system, where did he learn to rule?  Hunters have secrets of the forests, its powers and its fury. In addition, they are brave warriors.  Where did Nimrod get the secrets?  He also earned a reputation - a badge of honor.  Did Ham pass down those codes and strengths he took from his father to his children and grandchildren?

010: And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
011: Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
012: And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.

. . . . .He founded Babylon and Sumeria, Akkadia and Assyria. 

013: And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
014: And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.

. . . . .Mizraim erected a Kingdom stretching Nubya all the way to Palestine.  Note the ending in his name and that of his children -im.  This is a marker. 

015: And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,
016: And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
017: And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
018: And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
019: And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.

. . . . . Canaan (Ken'an) land stretched from Sinai on the West, going North and East along the Mediterranean coast to Lebanon and bordered on the South by the Jordan river coming West to the Dead Sea, down  South West to the Straits of Aqabah.  Jerusalem (Jebu) was a Canaanite land.

020: These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

. . . . This is the Hamitic Race.

021: Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
022: The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.

. . . . . .The Semitic Race
Elam- South Iran
Asshur- Assyria
Arphaxad- your
Lud- Mydian
Aram- Haran/Syria

023: And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
024: And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
025: And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

. . . .Next Generation
Uz/Hul/Gether/Mash - From Syria to Kurdistan and Armenia
Salah - Kuwait/Bahrain

. . . . Next Generation
Eber, then Peleg and Joktan. . . . . By which time the tower of Babel was already built by Nimrod and GOD had confused their languages and dispersed the people.  Also Babylon had become an empire.

026: And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
027: And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
028: And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
029: And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of Joktan.
030: And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest unto Sephar a mount of the east.
031: These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.

. . . . . This is the Semitic Race

032: These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.

. . . . .Earth was re-populated after the flood.  People today are descended from the three brothers - Japheth, Ham and Shem. 

So why the different colors and tongues? 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Genesis Chapter 11

001: And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
002: And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

. . . . . .After a period of time migrating Eastward from Mount Ararat (Armenia), they arrived in Eridu in the Persian Gulf. This is where they dwelt.  Who is the "they"?

003: And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.
004: And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

. . . . . .It cannot be denied that Nimrod had some secrets or special knowledge in his posession.  The only other person before now that ever built anything remotely close to a tower was his Great Grandfather- Noah - when he built the monumental Ark.  Right? 

Where did his knowledge come from?  If you are interested in finding out go to Genesis 8, verses 1 to 14.  Read those verses backward from 14 to 1.  Verse 13 is talking about foundation and verse 1 is talking about a dwelling of considerable dimension and altitude.  Every step in the elevation is inserted in-between.  Its a code and a mystery!

There are plenty of mysteries hidden in the verses beginning from Chapter 6 to 9.  One of them contain an instruction to Noah on how to divine (oracle of divination) for spiritual guidance and cover against malevolent forces of nature.   

This was also where Nimrod gained secrets about animal nature and coupled with GOD's covenant to Noah and the family, he became a gifted hunter and a mighty ruler.  But whatever secrets or knowledge Nimrod acquired must have passed down from Ham to Canaan and then to him. 

The children of Canaan were the Phoenicians.  The only tribe of people that were never conquered by any invading Empire in the history of the Middle East.  They eventually lost their land to the Israelites, not on account of any prowess by the latter, but by divine intervention that ordained such ending for their homeland. 

005: And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

. . . . there are two classes of children, that of GOD and that of men.  This classification indicate that Nimrod had started to lead men away from GOD and wickedness was again becoming rampant.

006: And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
007: Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

. . . . .  .Their city came to be known as Babel (and later expanded to become Babylon).  So now the people are diverse in their speech and tongues.  How about their appearance and identities?

008: So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
009: Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

. . . . . . . Nimrod was not an unknown individual.  He was mighty and was skilled. . . . he founded Empires - Babylon, Akkadian (Sumerian), Assyria (Iran) and erected the first public work project in human history.  So how is it that no historian know what happened to him or what became of him?   

Anyway, in scattering the people abroad and as part of the punishment for their waywardness, he also changed their physical appearance.

The redistribution of mankind was done in a woven format.

The prophecy of Lamech that Noah will be the one through whom the earth is replenished and blessed indeed come true as evidenced by his prospered circumstance. His three children followed in their father's footsteps as tillers of the ground. They also were shepherds.

Two three branches eventually went into two divergent paths in their successive generations leading to Babel. The branches of Japheth and Shem continued in pastoral and agriculture farming, whereas the branch of Ham veered off into religion and worship and ultimately perfecting the practice of priesthood and divine worshipping.

The foundation of their worship is based on the secrets and codes of divination passed down from Ham unto Canaan, Mizraim, Cush and Phut. These in turn passed it down to their offsprings and established it as the de facto social order in the respective settlements that they founded. These settlements were contained with the four rivers that branched out of garden of Eden - Nile, Jordan, Euphrates and Tigris. These four rivers form an arch or crescent and is historically referred to as the fertile crescent.

The focus at this point should be on this human religion, its source and significance.

The authentic religion (al din al hanif), or "fitra", is the religion revealed at the very origins (primordial) of human race.

It was revealed first to Adam when GOD through the "inner light" commanded him to name the animal natures. The revelation continued in Eden after the fountains of the earth were given order to produce moisture so the trees and the vegetations can sprout.

Then right at the time of the flood, GOD again caused that revelation to descend to Noah. These revelations were then obtained by accident when Ham walked in and saw laying about in his father's quarters what should have been hidden from view. He took posession of these secrets and shared with Japheth and Shem. The two returned them to Noah, but not Ham. . . .he kept what was in his posession and his children later inherited it. But the Canaanite branch had earlier been cursed as punishment for the dispossesion.

So the practice of the original religion passed down and the potency of its divine power is fully realized in Nimrod, who not only commanded the forests but also erected a kingdom and a tower topped with a pentahedron.

When the curse of babel came down from GOD, the punishment was a confusion and dispersion of mankind.

The Japhetic branch ended up as Indo-Europeans. The Shemitic ended up as Western Asians. The Hamitic ended up as Africans.

Their looks and features were also changed and this began the racial divisions and tongues.

The foundations of modern civilizations have their heritage in the civilizations of the "fertile crescent", which was primarily driven and erected by the Hamitic branch.

If Nimrod was building his tower of babel today, the credits of his knowledge would have been given to Euclide of Alexandria, a Greek mathematician who developed the Euclidean geometry. But since Euclid was born centuries after Nimrod. . . we must ask where Euclid obtained that knowledge and who should earn the the credits for his knowledge?

Along the Euclidean geometry also is the Aristotle's Golden Mean rule. The rule adheres to the principles of the "middle path".

In its simplest form, both Aristotle and Euclide are using philosophy and mathematics to express a system of virtue ethics which helps to define individual excellence en route to personal fulfillment. If this is not the same as what the original religion of IFA endows and commands, then we are all orthodox liars for Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2010
shocked shocked shocked, You MAY have just explained something I have asked many Rabbis and Priests.

Question removed.

I've read it again, and another thread on this section so my question may have been answered.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2010
its amazing how muslims all try to grab and explain the bible. I wonder where they hid their qurans. I'm sure pastor Jones hasnt burned them all.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
Madlady, what is that question you had?
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Madlady, what is that question you had?

@Negro_Ntns thank you for taking the time to reply.

It was a very simple question, who did the sons or son ( I am still not sure how many sons they had in the end) have children with?

If it's their sisters, how did the different races come about?
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Well, the first law that GOD handed to mankind was connected with sex.

. . . . GOD said, so shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife.

What happened was GOD tried to get a fitting mate for Adam but the man did not find any other creation desirable. So GOD, created woman. He instantly responded with passionate desire for her. On seeing Adam's reaction GOD decreed that man should not lay with another man. He must also not lay with his mother. . . .other women are allowed to him. GOD did not prohibit him from his sisters.

This does not mean however that it is allowed now. Many acts that were allowed in the beginning has since been prohibited in the evolution of mankind. For example blood! GOD prohibited consumption of blood after the flood.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Well, the first law that GOD handed to mankind was connected with sex.

. . . . GOD said, so shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife.

What happened was GOD tried to get a fitting mate for Adam but the man did not find any other creation desirable. So GOD, created woman. He instantly responded with passionate desire for her. On seeing Adam's reaction GOD decreed that man should not lay with another man. He must also not lay with his mother. . . .other women are allowed to him. GOD did not prohibit him from his sisters.

This does not mean however that it is allowed now. Many acts that were allowed in the beginning has since been prohibited in the evolution of mankind. For example blood! GOD prohibited consumption of blood after the flood.

That's a beautiful answer BUT, you only answered my 1st question ( you did mean to say that the sons of Adam and Eve bore children with their sisters) how did the other races come about?
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2010
The flood wiped out everybody except 8 people who were previously man and wife before the flood.

Noah and his wife.
Japheth and his wife
Ham and his wife
Shem and his wife.

Their offspring intermarried and produced more children. GOD had yet to prohibit marriage or sexual intimacy between siblings at this time.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2010
OH I see, you did explain that part after all, the table of nations.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Negro_Nnts I will go into your posts and read the 1st part.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
Yes, please start with part 1 first and then come back and read part 2. It will all make sense. Besides, I have added a lot more body to the second part since you last read it, so update yourself.

I will do a part three discussing Abraham and Moses. But I will touch lightly on both.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 1:24am On Sep 15, 2010
^^Thank you.
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by agabaI23(m): 1:36am On Sep 15, 2010
Re: Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
The Summary for the second part

What is GOD's intention for mankind? 

HE created mankind first with capacity for loving all nature. . . . . animals, trees, creeping things, fowls, fishes and HE gave him an inner light (made man an "illuminati"wink.  I used the term in a desire to fully differentiate and give sense of meaning to the distinctions between a self-generating light and a controlled light.

The illuminati - a self-generator of light - a truth bearer.  His nature is a primary impulse, at one and in concert with the cosmos.  S/he is a outlet for manifesting thoughts, ideas, visions and creativity that pioneer the evolution of mankind. 

A controlled light on the other hand is necessarily manifested as a secondary impulse made possible by the will of one who is primarily the driver of outcomes.

A true illuminati - opposed to a culturally branded type - walks in the presence of GOD and in HIS likeness.

Man's illumination was defiled in Eden.

To get it back, GOD gave him a second chance with some conditions.  But man continued to defile himself in flesh.  Man went beyond and began to defile the nature of animals. 

The earth and all living things are destroyed. but GOD finds favor in Noah and renewed the purpose.  In the course of the flood itself, HE gave many revelations, teaching and instructing Noah on creation. 

These teachings eventually became the framework for a new social order. 

1. Spirit or unconsciousness created - SELF-PROPAGATING TRUTHS

2. Physicality was formed and given life -  STIMULATED SOUL
2a . . . . . Stimulated soul in animal and plants - NECESSARY SUBMISSION
2b . . . . . Stimulated soul in humans - WILLED SUBMISSION

3. Man exercises will - EGO

4. Man's TRUTH is defiled - NEED FOR RECONCILIATION

5. Mankind searches for redemption - SACRIFICE

6. Ego dominates - SPIRITUAL DARKNESS

7. Divine intervention - CLEANSING

8. A new world order - CODES FOR RE-AWAKENING THE TRUTH

9. A relapse into the dark age - MANKIND LOST ROOT

This ends the Second part.

(1) (Reply)

The Government Of Cameroun Blacklists T.B Joshua And Calls Him "Son Of The Devil / Tb Joshua Is Welcome To Cameroon! / Window To Heaven...even Atheist Are Sure Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.