Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result (26011 Views)

He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hi all. My name was misspelt as in Olluwaseun instead of Oluwaseun. What can i do about it? Does it matter at all?

Be serious for once please. We ain't here for jokes
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by engrpaulineyo: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
Correction and rectification of any WAEC , WAEC Gce results, mistake on date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names spelling mistake and Year is still on going .
Plz note : Waec mistake on Results or Certificate can be corrected, rectify and Candidate will be issued another new Certificate.
Call or WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for genuine guarantee Assistance now.
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by engrpaulineyo: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Correction and rectification of any WAEC , WAEC Gce results, mistake on date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names spelling mistake and Year is still on going .
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by deborahjide: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2023
engrpaulineyo:
Plz note : Waec mistake on Results or Certificate can be corrected, rectify and Candidate will be issued another new Certificate.
Call or WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for genuine guarantee Assistance now.
Thank you Dr Paul for your help on correcting my Waec date of birth DOB and issuing me another new Waec certificate. Finally it has been rectified, I can now have peace of mind
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by barryatunde: 5:21am On Jul 23, 2023
sad sad
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by drpauloyeabo: 4:32am On Aug 17, 2023
sad sad sad
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by julianayomi: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2023
sad sad
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by manoyelapo: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec date of birth and wrong names needs correction
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by barryatunde: 12:43am On Aug 24, 2023
manoyelapo:
the same issue with mine but has been corrected now
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Cyntiaolatu: 5:37am On Aug 28, 2023
manoyelapo:
contact @ Dr Paul to help you as he helped me and other people in correcting their Waec DOB and names change
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by jerryoladeje: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec certificate wrong date of birth DOB and names, I need serious help I want to use it for my visa application
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by Susanolajide: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2023
angry sad
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by jerryoladeje: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2023
angry
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by mrsusanoladi: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2023
angry
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by educalistexco: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? / Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor / Maduka University, Enugu, In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.