Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery (77622 Views)

2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning / Magboro Communities Threaten To Boycott Ogun LG Polls Over Dredgers' Activities / "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by masseratti: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

I now understand him.pdp may also lose out totally.since adeleke didnt possess the necessary qualifications,he was never qualified to contest the pdp primaries.one of the criteria to be qualified to contest according to pdp internal laws is to get waec which he doesn't have.therefore,that primaries was built on faulty foundation,invalid and null and void since pdp violated its own laws to perpetuate illegality.therefore,the pdp primaries was illegal in the first place.therefore,pdp is out of the equation with apc benefiting
like I said I don't know about the proceedings.. But waec was mentioned by the defense team.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2019
NOBODY CAN STOP THE WORK OF GOD, NOT EVEN TINUBU OR BUHARI

Either good or bad judgment was delivered by Abuja high court yesterday and Adeleke will definitely appeal the judgment while election petition appeal is ongoing.

I am using this medium to call on good people of Osun state and esteem supporters of PDP and Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke not to hesitate any form of fear as the judgment gave yesterday by Abuja high court as no effect on struggle to reclaim our stolen mandate from Ajele's and APC.

Note:-
● WAEC the star witness in the case have cleared Senator Ademola Adeleke
● Similar case was heard and struck out by High court of Justice in Osogbo
● Osun election petition Tribunal also cleared him on same issue

APC is only trying to distract us from the existing struggle, since they aware of their failure at appeal and supreme court. It is clear to entire world that Senator Ademola Adeleke won Osun governorship election and he possess every prerequisite to contest as governor of the state.

What happened yesterday is a clear indication that Oyetola and APC is aware they will fail at the two remaining election courts, so they are looking for more ways to blackmail the Judiciary after their failed protest.

No amount of intimidation or distraction can stop us from reclaiming our stolen mandate, let us remain focus and be prayerful.

Leyin okunkun biribiri imole nbo

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by wirinet(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
NOBODY CAN STOP THE WORK OF GOD, NOT EVEN TINUBU OR BUHARI

Either good or bad judgment was delivered by Abuja high court yesterday and Adeleke will definitely appeal the judgment while election petition appeal is ongoing.

I am using this medium to call on good people of Osun state and esteem supporters of PDP and Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke not to hesitate any form of fear as the judgment gave yesterday by Abuja high court as no effect on struggle to reclaim our stolen mandate from Ajele's and APC.

Note:-
● WAEC the star witness in the case have cleared Senator Ademola Adeleke
● Similar case was heard and struck out by High court of Justice in Osogbo
● Osun election petition Tribunal also cleared him on same issue

APC is only trying to distract us from the existing struggle, since they aware of their failure at appeal and supreme court. It is clear to entire world that Senator Ademola Adeleke won Osun governorship election and he possess every prerequisite to contest as governor of the state.

What happened yesterday is a clear indication that Oyetola and APC is aware they will fail at the two remaining election courts, so they are looking for more ways to blackmail the Judiciary after their failed protest.

No amount of intimidation or distraction can stop us from reclaiming our stolen mandate, let us remain focus and be prayerful.

Leyin okunkun biribiri imole nbo
Panic mode.

If you are indeed from Osun, (my Alma mater - Great Ife), are you not worried that a high school dropout, with no prior means of livelihood is very close to becoming your governor?
Agreed Aregbesola was a disaster, but why do you want to replace him with an impending catastrophe.

I honestly don't understand Nigerian electorates

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ejimatic: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2019
KarlWhyte:
Justice Oathman Musa of an Abuja High Court sitting in Bwari Area Council of Abuja on Tuesday Nullified the nomination of Senator Ademola Adeleke as candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in the September 2018 Governorship Election in Osun State.

Adeleke, who represents Osun West Senatorial District at the National Assembly was the PDP’s candidate in the 2018 governorship election in Osun state.

Two Chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Wahab Raheem and Adam Habeeb, had in 2018 barely few days to the governorship election in Osun State had dragged Adeleke to court, accusing him of not possessing the requisite educational qualification (secondary school certificate) to contest for the office of governor.

They prayed the court for an order to disqualify Adeleke from participating in the Sept 22 governorship election in the state on the grounds that he does not possess the requisite educational qualification.

Delivering judgment in the suit Tuesday, Justice Musa annulled Adeleke’s nomination on the grounds that Adeleke offended section 177 of the 1999 constitution as amended. The section stipulated that candidates for the position of governor must be educated up to secondary school level.

According to Justice Musa, while the court’s findings showed that Adeleke entered secondary school in 1976, there was no record to show that he actually graduated as his name was no longer seen in the school’s register from 1980.

Justice Musa further stated that the result Adeleke attached to his form CF001 which he submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was fake, as it was found to be different from the one presented to the court by the principal of Ede Muslim High School, Ede, Osun State.

Meanwhile, Adeleke’s lawyer Nathaniel Oke SAN has faulted the judgment of Justice Musa on the grounds that the judge erred in law by going out of hiy way to source for evidence to arrive at his “unjust conclusion”.

He submitted that the court erred particularly when it ignored WAEC evidence that Adeleke was educated up to Secondary School level as required by law.

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/02/court-nullifies-adelekes-nomination-for-osun-guber-polls-over-certificate-forgery/?amp
I am not a politician so I am objective on every issue. Osogbo high court ruled that the case before the court was whether Adeleke entered secondary school or not .it was not a result issue.The court ruled that he entered secondary school in 1976.Result issue was not presented in court at all.The Abuja ruling was about whether he completed secondary school as required in the constitution or not and that of forgery of results. Abuja court ruled that he entered secondary school in 1976 but by 1980 his name disappeared on the school record possibly he was a drop out then.However he wrote WAEC in 1981 with just F9 in English language.He was absent on all other subjects.This was presented by WAEC at the court. The result Adeleke used in his INEC form is different completely because it was doctored by he principal having been influenced by Adeleke family in Ede.The principal confessed.It will be of interest that Adeleke was impersonated in the same school during last year NECO in connivance vwith the principal.So the court was right by deciding that Adeleke did not have O level result and neither did he complete secondary school.Adeleke is playing for his foolishness and laziness. It is a lesson for all of us Even if you have money make sure you do the right thing.There is always Tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Johnnyessence(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2019
wirinet:

Panic mode.

If you are indeed from Osun, (my Alma mater - Great Ife), are you not worried that a high school dropout, with no prior means of livelihood is very close to becoming your governor?
Agreed Aregbesola was a disaster, but why do you want to replace him with an impending catastrophe.

you are so ignorant in commenting here. the same clueless Aregbese used o'level in his governorship form. in fact he was even queried about his o'level too then. at the end he governed the state for 8 years. do you know that the bitter side if Aregbese government is that he laid no legacy for the incoming government. that was why the good people of osun state votes against him. that's why the clueless Aregbese owed up to 15 months salaries before he left office. he's a clueless and useless debtor governor that acquired huge debt for the state. the debts will be paid for 3 decades .
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ojtopsy: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2019
wirinet:

Panic mode.

You should listen to yourself first, you are not the only great ife and a bonafide osun native on this forum. People voted for him learn to respect that irrespective of your narrow view. Even if hes an armed robber he has the peoples mandate keep your worries in your pocket. Dont tell people how to reason.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by wirinet(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are so ignorant in commenting here. the same clueless Aregbese used o'level in his governorship form. in fact he was even queried about his o'level too then. at the end he governed the state for 8 years. do you know that the bitter side if Aregbese government is that he laid no legacy for the incoming government. that was why the good people of osun state votes against him. that's why the clueless Aregbese owed up to 15 months salaries before he left office. he's a clueless and useless debtor governor that acquired huge debt for the state. the debts will be paid for 3 decades .
We are saying the same thing. If Aregbesola with only a questionable o/levels could do so much damage to Osun, why vote in another person with no o/levels whatsoever and no prior means of livelihood outside the Adeleke surname?
Do you really think Senator Adeleke has the wherewithal to clean aregbe's mess?

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by wirinet(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
ojtopsy:

You should listen to yourself first, you are not the only great ife and a bonafide osun native on this forum. People voted for him learn to respect that irrespective of your narrow view. Even if hes an armed robber he has the peoples mandate keep your worries in your pocket. Dont tell people how to reason.
I am not from Osun, I only schooled in Osun for 7 years.
I am also of the belief that if the Good people of Osun voted for an armed robbery, then an armed robbery should be their governor. I am only wondering why a great state like Osun keep voting illiterate "armed robbers" and then still complain that things are bad.

That's even besides the issue. The issue for now is if Senator Adeleke is constitutionally qualified to run for governorship. If the supreme Court rules he is, then governor he shall be.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

I'm not surprised you think the way you do, numbskull.
You need to go borrow some sense.
since you refuse to use your brain I can now say you are just like used tissue paper, you don’t deserve my attention again
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ayhomes:
since you refuse to use your brain I can now say you are just like used tissue paper, you don’t deserve my attention again

Bleep off, son. You more stupid than I'd thought.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Bleep off, son. You more stupid than I'd thought.
pls don’t cry I know you are frustrated just hang yourself....but pls quote me again to confirm your foolishness
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by deomelo: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
wirinet:

Panic mode.

He's not from Osun state, he knows nothing about Osun sTATEbeyond APC/PDP politics, that's all.

He's just another anti Aregbe ibo from the SE.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ayhomes:
pls don’t cry I know you are frustrated just hang yourself....but pls quote me again to confirm your foolishness

It is your children that will be frustrated and hang themselves.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by umuna(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
naijapips04:
nothing to see here. The second highest in PDP primaries would take over.
I don't think so bro, because the primaries was never in contention, rather its the governorship criteria is what is being looked at here.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

It is your children that will be frustrated and hang themselves.
take heart i know you will prove me right
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ayhomes:
take heart i know you will prove me right

Stupid fool! That's what you are.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Stupid fool! That's what you are.
pig take heart now
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ayhomes:
pig take heart now

Numbskull, go and die nah!
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Greenback: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2019
wirinet:

The quack ruling is against PDP, if it eventually turns out that PDP fielded a candidate contrary to constitutional eligibility.

Ok we have many other parties that contested,who will now be declared winner?

grin grin
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Numbskull, go and die nah!
are you still in pain? Get well soon
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2019
Ayhomes:
are you still in pain? Get well soon

It is your entire family that is in pain. wink
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by tuniski: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2019
wirinet:

Panic mode.

That was the people's democratic choice therefore respect it. That is the beauty of Democracy.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

It is your entire family that is in pain. wink
lol � pls stop crying I won’t qoute you again
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ayhomes:
lol � pls stop crying I won’t qoute you again

You are a jobless retard.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

You are a jobless retard.
jobless but comfortable not begging to eat like someone
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ayhomes:
jobless but comfortable not begging to eat like someone

Comfortable with your poverty-stricken life bah?
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Comfortable with your poverty-stricken life bah?
lol am not bragging but i know am better than you because i know part of your life...i can employ you in my company if you dont mind
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ayhomes:
lol am not bragging but i know am better than you because i know part of your life...i can employ you in my company if you dont mind

Lmao! Go and employ your family members first. I have my own business.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Lmao! Go and employ your family members first. I have my own business.
I know you have a biz but u need help asap trust me i can help....only if you will stop thinking from your foot
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ayhomes:
I know you have a biz but u need help asap trust me i can help....only if you will stop thinking from your foot

Charity begins at home. Go and help your family members first.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Charity begins at home. Go and help your family members first.
because i have and i can extend my helping hands to less privilege people like ....
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ayhomes:
because i have and i can extend my helping hands to less privilege people like ....

You have? What do you even have? This guy ehn! Your folly is second to none.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.