Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery (77621 Views)

2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning / Magboro Communities Threaten To Boycott Ogun LG Polls Over Dredgers' Activities / "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

You have? What do you even have? This guy ehn! Your folly is second to none.
see this thing that need to stay humble to attract helper....sorry is your case
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

You have? What do you even have? This guy ehn! Your folly is second to none.
see this thing that need to stay humble to attract helper....sorry is your case...
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2019
wirinet:

Sorry to say, but you are missing the point. Adeleke never presented any certificate, what he presented was a statement of result from Ede Muslim High school, which the court found to be fake. Having a statement of results does not necessarily mean you have a WAEC certificate. The issue is that can WAEC issue a certificate to a candidate who only sat for one exam and got an F9?

Brilliant question!
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 1:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Ayhomes:
see this thing that need to stay humble to attract helper....sorry is your case...

I know I need a helper cos everyone does. But I know I'm way better off your ass.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

I know I need a helper cos everyone does. But I know I'm way better off your ass.
u are now a confirmed fool, do you know your helper, better than who ?
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ayhomes:
u are now a confirmed fool, do you know your helper, better than who ?

We confirmed your foolery long long ago. You are just a dumbass dawg.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

We confirmed your foolery long long ago. You are just a dumbass dawg.
pls pay attention to your medications and dont leave the house without someone
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ayhomes:
pls pay attention to your medications and dont leave the house without someone

I guess you have chosen the way you'd like your children to die.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

I guess you have chosen the way you'd like your children to die.
just like u and your family now
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ayhomes:
just like u and your family now

You are pathetic!
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

You are pathetic!
and you are a sorry case of unwanted fruit
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ayhomes:
and you are a sorry case of unwanted fruit

Bloody fool. Dats wat you are.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Bloody fool. Dats wat you are.
and you ? Compound fool
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ayhomes:
and you ? Compound fool

Street fool. Dats wat you are.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 3:22am On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Street fool. Dats wat you are.
lol....am not disappointed because you too useless to be useful
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Ayhomes:
lol....am not disappointed because you too useless to be useful

Lmao. You are just an empty-headed numbskull.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Lmao. You are just an empty-headed numbskull.
am very sure you know you dont have a life you are just living for others....less i forget you can still write your application letter i pity your condition
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2019
Ayhomes:
am very sure you know you dont have a life you are just living for others....less i forget you can still write your application letter i pity your condition

Lest I forget not less I forget. That's what you get when you refuse to go to skul. Go back to skul, son. Dnt do this to your kids.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Lest I forget not less I forget. That's what you get when you refuse to go to skul. Go back to skul, son. Dnt do this to your kids.
lol....see this thing claiming no it all as if u are the maker of the words and English language....pls show us ur academic transcripts in your next qoute...Pig am waiting for ur application letter
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ayhomes:
lol....see this thing claiming no it all as if u are the maker of the words and English language....pls show us ur academic transcripts in your next qoute...Pig am waiting for ur application letter

No it all? I give up on you. Your case is worse than I'd thought.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
BREAKING NEWS :
Gboyega Oyetola suffers another excruciating pain as the Appeal Court sitting in Akure this afternoon dismissed the judgment of the Bwari FCT Court which pronounced Senator Demola Adeleke ineligible to contest for the Governorship of Osun State. Demola Adeleke has been declared fit to contest election having being cleared by WAEC. This is victory for democracy. Judiciary is the last hope of the suppressed Masses. Details of judgment loading.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

this is what i wanted a reason for you to keep coming back and something to say..... do you want me to make another error for you to qoute me or not...ass hole bring your cv to my office u need help
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

waiting for ur reply animal
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by walexydo: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
BREAKING NEWS :
Gboyega Oyetola suffers another excruciating pain as the Appeal Court sitting in Akure this afternoon dismissed the judgment of the Bwari FCT Court which pronounced Senator Demola Adeleke ineligible to contest for the Governorship of Osun State. Demola Adeleke has been declared fit to contest election having being cleared by WAEC. This is victory for democracy. Judiciary is the last hope of the suppressed Masses. Details of judgment loading.
My brother, I hope this is true and if it is , I will be the most happiest man today.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ayhomes:
this is what i wanted a reason for you to keep coming back and something to say..... do you want me to make another error for you to qoute me or not...ass hole bring your cv to my office u need help

Your office? You make laugh really hard. So that smelly room you ve got is an office? Chai! Who did this to you?
You better go and appease the gods in ur village cos they dealing with you big tym.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
walexydo:
My brother, I hope this is true and if it is , I will be the most happiest man today.
oga walexydo, it's true ooooooo. it will soon reach front page.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Your office? You make laugh really hard. So that smelly room you ve got is an office? Chai! Who did this to you?
You better go and appease the gods in ur village cos they dealing with you big tym.
lol....see this thing oooo just name your salary if u are scared of application, let see who need to appesse his village people...am sure u know u need need job asap to feed and for paying rent.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ayhomes:
lol....see this thing oooo just name your salary if u are scared of application, let see who need to appesse his village people...am sure u know u need need job asap to feed and for paying rent.

Ayodeji Omogboye! Are you sure you are not cursed lyk this?
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

lol � you are actually doing what I wanted, dig deep am very much available am not faceless and am serious about employing you if you really need to help your self out and if you still dig well you we see what you need to know... you can show yourself if u are bold enough
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by Ayhomes(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

have always mind my biz on Nairaland but you seek for it am here with you
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by ABSTRUSE: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ayhomes:
have always mind my biz on Nairaland but you seek for it am here with you

All I can see here is a low-life seeking some sort of cheap attention.
Re: Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery by walexydo: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
oga walexydo, it's true ooooooo. it will soon reach front page.
yea I have confirmed it to be true, Glory be to God

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.