Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday (62122 Views)

Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Onyi22(f): 1:19am On Apr 03, 2019
That watch no reach 9 million abeg

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Praktikals(m): 1:49am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:

And to the 40's so that I can offer Buhari's parents a condom.
Your parents need it more
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by IjebuWarrior: 1:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Ignorant African Fool!
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by bowerazzi(m): 1:58am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Africans always spending outrageous amounts on items they cannot produce. I can only buy a 9million naira watch if it can;

1. Tell me when Jesus Christ is coming.
2. Take me back to 1914 so that I can assasinate Lord Lugard before he would have attempted to create this failed experiment we have today.
3. Take me back in time so I can rescue my beloved TuPac from being shot.
4. And to the 40's so that I can offer Buhari's parents a condom.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by banio: 2:25am On Apr 03, 2019
EXLOVER:
Another guy that dwells in the secret place of her kitten, if it was before me i will start pouring insult on the guy. But since i fvcked Cindy ( World sweetest kitten) i got to know that kitten can make you do anything. I bought her a pencil light Camry.

I won't lie Cindy's kitten gat me turninonmyown.

Hope it is not my Cindy. My Niger Delta University, beauty pageant Cindy. Her kitty remains the best.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by MChaze25(m): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
What's this guy doing for a living!
Ode
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2019
midnighter:
When will i find somebody like this so i can stop disturbing myself

i would just sell the watch and quit my job cool

Chai 9M watch abi na balloon please locate me kiss
oh mama here I am, cool.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 03, 2019
smiley
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by princegeo(m): 3:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Just watch

I kno that will still leave him for another man
No sence
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by princegeo(m): 3:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Just watch

I kno that will still leave him for another man
No sence at all
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by paradiseIsaac: 3:27am On Apr 03, 2019
Like say
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by mukthar2000(m): 3:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Oga, this adeleke guys self wan run Niger people to mumu, wounder shall never end ooo
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by jeff1607(m): 4:09am On Apr 03, 2019
one thing is certain, when their father is old and feeble his children would run his empire down on women.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by luvme0702: 4:09am On Apr 03, 2019
Rich dad, rich kid

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Nelly613: 4:22am On Apr 03, 2019
All this yeyebrities and their wahala.. Abeg who we go ask beko..?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by EdoBozz(m): 4:27am On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
What's this guy doing for a living!

While Davido owns their fathers private jet, his brother owns their fathers oil well. Now you know what he does for a living, him be oil weller.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Creampro: 4:29am On Apr 03, 2019
That girl right there would sure have loved the 9m cool cash in her account as a birthday gift rather than a wristwatch that tells the same time that is on her mobile phone she views every second.

Something tells me the watch wasn't bought legit.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by varyo: 4:33am On Apr 03, 2019
You much girl friend and boyfriend in this family.
They should show their wives not ģirl friend.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by krushdripper(m): 4:46am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Africans always spending outrageous amounts on items they cannot produce. I can only buy a 9million naira watch if it can;

2. Take me back to 1914 so that I can assasinate Lord Lugard before he would have attempted to create this failed experiment we have today.
Good
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by contigiency(m): 4:48am On Apr 03, 2019
I just hope the tax people are taxing these people properly.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by oyatz(m): 4:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Must you insult in all your responses (even to a harmless question not directed at you)?

In saner climes, EFCC will be investigating those whose expensive lifestyles can't be easily explained or commensurate to their earnings.

lipsrsealed
MChaze25:

Ode
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Ebbunwa(m): 5:19am On Apr 03, 2019
People don't know that this guy and Davido are directors in their father's companies
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by DavidEsq(m): 5:22am On Apr 03, 2019
nairamaniac:

He's the son of a billionaire for a living.

What a very lucrative job undecided

Do u envy his job?
If yes, kill your father, den submit ur CV to his father.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Tanimola001(m): 5:26am On Apr 03, 2019
grin
delugajackson:

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Ceoluoma: 5:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Something that can fall from your hand anytime.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Sholaco: 5:28am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=oyatz post=77217157]Must you insult in all your responses (even to a harmless question not directed at you)?

In saner climes, EFCC will be investigating those whose expensive lifestyles can't be easily explained or commensurate to their earnings.
You are very correct, in a sane society, the EFCC should v call the dude for questioning.....provided anti corruption agency beam their searchlite on him u will be among the downtrodden people halting insult on buhari for the EFCC to v done such. I hope u wouldn't find me quoting offensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Davido & HushPuppi Settle Their Rift, Hug Each Other (Photos) / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.