Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday (62274 Views)

Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Justinba1997(m): 6:10am On Apr 03, 2019
Hah My Head Dis Na Money,jus Wristwatsh For 9m,pls Shey Dis WristWatsh Go Tell Her The Time Rapture Go Come

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Nature8(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Africans always spending outrageous amounts on items they cannot produce. I can only buy a 9million naira watch if it can;

1. Tell me when Jesus Christ is coming.
2. Take me back to 1914 so that I can assasinate Lord Lugard before he would have attempted to create this failed experiment we have today.
3. Take me back in time so I can rescue my beloved TuPac from being shot.
4. And to the 40's so that I can offer Buhari's parents a condom.

grin

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2019
nairamaniac:

He's the son of a billionaire for a living.
What a very lucrative job undecided
Do u envy his job? If yes, kill your father, den submit ur CV to his father.
lwkm

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by g4gerald: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Wen will the sons of Adeleke start getting married?
so so girl friend

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by cozy1993: 6:36am On Apr 03, 2019
mehnnnn 9mil for just wrists watch ok no wahala

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by LINTUNE(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Africans always spending outrageous amounts on items they cannot produce. I can only buy a 9million naira watch if it can;

2. Take me back to 1914 so that I can assasinate Lord Lugard before he would have attempted to create this failed experiment we have today.
cheesy..some pple are just insane lol

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2019
EXLOVER:
Another guy that dwells in the secret place of her kitten, if it was before me i will start pouring insult on the guy. But since i fvcked Cindy ( World sweetest kitten) i got to know that kitten can make you do anything. I bought her a pencil light Camry.

I won't lie Cindy's kitten gat me turninonmyown.

Bros me and you na same kitten is powerful!!
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by dreyton(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
What's this guy doing for a living!
good question my brother, Las Las Nigeria na scam
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:56am On Apr 03, 2019
lilmax:
this man that is not up to 5million worth?
Sometimes you make sense, sometimes you just go way off the mark.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by nymphomaniac(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Amagite3:
Singer Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke has showed off his girlfriend, Kani, on her 26th birthday, today, April 2nd.

He gifted her an Audemars Piguet wristwatch worth $25,300.00, that's over 9M in Naira. He shared a lovely selfie and wished her a happy birthday on Instagram.

"Happy birthday! Love of my life❤️ on this day I pray God blesses u! I pray God continues to strengthen & Guide you in this journey called life. May this be the first of many birthdays we spend together! Love you @kani41 ❤️❤️❤️" He wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/davidos-elder-brother-adewale-gifts-his-girlfriend-a-n9m-wristwatch-for-her-birthday.html

of you believe this crappp u will believe anything.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by nymphomaniac(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Amagite3:
Singer Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke has showed off his girlfriend, Kani, on her 26th birthday, today, April 2nd.

He gifted her an Audemars Piguet wristwatch worth $25,300.00, that's over 9M in Naira. He shared a lovely selfie and wished her a happy birthday on Instagram.

"Happy birthday! Love of my life❤️ on this day I pray God blesses u! I pray God continues to strengthen & Guide you in this journey called life. May this be the first of many birthdays we spend together! Love you @kani41 ❤️❤️❤️" He wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/davidos-elder-brother-adewale-gifts-his-girlfriend-a-n9m-wristwatch-for-her-birthday.html

if you believe this crappp u will believe anything.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by EXLOVER(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2019
banio:

Hope it is not my Cindy. My Niger Delta University, beauty pageant Cindy. Her kitty remains the best.
I think the meaning of Cindy is sweet pvssy bro.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Youngjohnosas: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2019
Acquisitionland:
I own a Ferrari G360, a range over sport plus 2 corolla Why do I need him?
big men them.when we go be like una.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:

grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Princetuka(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2019
girl friend ooo... not wife yet... wat will u give to ur wife wen dis 1 abandons u? guy use ur money go invest 4 better tin ooo... b4 it's too late...
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by wakaawaka(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2019
He's a billionaires son for a living

OKPONU
oyatz:
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by midnighter(f): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
oh mama here I am, cool.

Lol. but are you a born again, or a thief? Choose one

Dont need embezzled 9M oh cheesy
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by AbleGod32123: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2019
decatalyst:
Nah 9mula sounds like 9naira like this?

I hope this guys don't go broke soon

Go broke Ur mumu no get part2 I swear. Bro poverty dey run in ur blood ooo ���
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by shomutuski(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:

spends his fathers cash
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by decatalyst(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
AbleGod32123:

God broke Ur mumu no get part2 I swear. Bro poverty dey run in ur blood ooo ���

Dude, change the music and stop feeling so low!

Damn, nairaland is getting over populated with folks who think so low of themselves and see celebrities as a demi god.

You don't even have an idea of who you just quote...hmmm. Internet is truly a place for every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by mimicue(f): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Whats the point of a 9m naira wristwatch. why not add money and buy a really nice ride, the rich dont even value money
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by woodfrank(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2019
mightyhaze:
Money when i go take buy 3 black lexus 330 suvs,..line them up in convoy with double way trafficators ..

*Double way indicators
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by oyatz(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2019
EFCC needs to be independent of the president so that irrespective of who becomes the President, their works can go on smoothly.
There's nothing wrong if the EFCC probe anyone found wanting.
I am not one of those who support Corrupt people out of Political or ethnic solidarity.

Your lastest response is not offensive.

[quote author=Sholaco post=77217342][/quote]
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by ajapz(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Chisos!! Guy u wicked oo. See the shit weh just dey come out from ur mouth grin grin grin grin grin

delugajackson:

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by mightyhaze: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2019
woodfrank:

*Double way indicators
ok thanks,..but trafficator is also correct,look it up
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2019
mrkings84:
Oh my father, my fighter. Kill every atom of poverty in my lineage, Amen.

ABLE GOD! I NEED THIS MONEY.
Amen and Amen.
We want this money.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by IamPatriotic(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:

You were making sense until you got to item no 4.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by jaylexy360(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Amagite3:

all this guy common sense dem no get!
9milla for common wristwatch that can only tell u nothing but time, chai!.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by killemslim(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
CEO Pacific energy, son of a business mogul who is worth over $700m. Don't worry this one is not a yahoo boy before your brain explodes by envious imagination.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by midnighter(f): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sholaco:
Lolz am getting u a generator that will make u pass your neighbour. What about that?

Lol but will you also dash me enough fuel? Thats the heart of the issue
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Zhark007: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2019
Lovexme:
Used Samsung S6 with bad screen for sale @₦15k. Panel works fine.

Location is Ikeja/Ikotun.

Call/text: 08134063186
I need the panel u gree 8k for the panel I stay at ijegun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Buys Venza For His Mother To Celebrate His Chieftaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.