Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency (13557 Views)

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB / Nobody Can Stop Igbo Presidency When The Right Time Comes - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by kikake: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shut the fcuck up.

Arewa soldiers restructured Nigeria politically from 1967 to 1996, sewed 20 states like seeds in every little town of the once one northern region, through foul use of land mass as criterion. The political structure brings inequity against the southern regions of Nigeria, and favours the former northern region of Nigeria which formed independent Nigeria at independence with the southern regions.

This roguish 36 states political structure consigned political leadership of Nigeria to the Fulani-led northern region, the least educationally endowed region of the country now dictates the tune for Nigeria.

The Buharis of far north Nigeria emerge president's unless the north is tired of ruling.
Shorrup and let Nigeria destroy itself from this political structure and governance system quick, so that Biafra shall be restored on a platter of gold
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
Is that what your Grandfather told your father,then he passed it on to you?
Through their tripartition act,the britsih attributed a greater population figure to northern Nigeria than southern Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Afamed: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
eagleeye2:

Check am well. Na Igbo APC Efulefus that are disturbing our peace. We no vote Buhari/APC, and we no send. Give them any position for NASS.. na still for their pocket. So wetin?
Until you begin to return the federal allocation. For now, you are purely a chest beater

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
They did this because they desired that the north would rule Nigeria.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by sapele914(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
olas24u:

The britsih gave Nigeria the parliamentery system of government.each region of the country had a number of representation at the federal parliament and each region had it's regional parliament.the number of seats allocated to a region at the federal parliament was dependent on the population of that region.
Then Nigeria discarded parliamentary system of Government and became a Republic in 1963 like the United States of America,are you still part of the block heads blaming the British for you own shortcomings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by mightyhaze: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
nofuckz:

Hahaha flatty!
you balling hard too? shameless thiiing.
unless you want to add to your already excruciating misery,i see no reason why u want to knw.. I wont have ur suicide on my conscience.. Shoo !
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by eagleeye2: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afamed:

Until you begin to return the federal allocation. For now, you are purely a chest beater
Rie nsi... you hear me. So you wan dig oil from my compound, yet you no dey happy say I agree to share am with you. ...rie nsi n' eshi eshi
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
Then Nigeria discarded parliamentary system of Government and became a Republic in 1963 like the United States of America,are you still part of the block heads blaming the British for you own shortcomings?
Did you read what you have written?
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
olajide8:

Omo agege is the DSP in waiting - elucidate on the issue of thrash, 2ndly- are you now saying first timers should be made the president of the senate- because they are from the S.E? and as it stands today the S.E only has one senator from the S.E- orji kalu* I repeat he is the only standing senator from the south east, go and do your research - okorocha matter would be settled by the court - these matters aside, the same mentality that makes people believe they can come into another man house and determine the kind of food they eat in that house, is what is at play again - APC did not win any state in the S.E, it means what the party stands for, the S.E doesn't want it- so why should the same party now embrace any person from the S.E- this is not about emotions - it's about the logicality of the parties position
u are a petty ignorant person...to educate myopic minds like u is difficult...d rule of a ist timer holding position is not constitutional...8th senate akpabio was minority leader before decampin...alimikhena was chief whip both were ist timers...let me sound it to u omo agege won't win deputy senate presidency...hw apc couldn't win gorveno in South east ll affect nass politics show hw ignorant u were apc scuttle dier chance in imo hw is it igbo pple fault dat okoro and apc refuse to be united in imo...let me leave u to wallow in ur useless ignorance...my joy is nass members ll decide who rule dem...not u or dos apc leaders
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
Read and understand to get knowledge.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/largest-ethnic-groups-in-nigeria.html
go and drink milk to boast ur brain...
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Afamed: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
eagleeye2:

Rie nsi... you hear me. So you wan dig oil from my compound, yet you no dey happy say I agree to share am with you. ...rie nsi n' eshi eshi
The 2 liter of oil in Imo/ Abia?

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by sapele914(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
olas24u:

They did this because they desired that the north would rule Nigeria.
Mr Man go and sleep,it is quite obvious you are a Youth,devoid of our young history from the Richards Constitution of 1946 till date,and have no objective argument whatsoever?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by sapele914(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
go and drink milk to boast ur brain...
You done read am abi?your mind done rest.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
You done see am abi?your mind done rest.
na u go school me for wetin I sabi I was born in funtua katsina and grew up in Niger State...continue in ur ignorance...kanuri man in borno ll tel u he is no hausa...like I said go drink milk so ur brain can reboot well
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by sapele914(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
olas24u:

Did you read what you have written?
mba,I did not,please help me read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by MrPresident001: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who’s marginalizing them? I thought they are Biafrans?? So wetin concern them with Nigerians affairs? Iffa slap u eh

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by sapele914(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
na u go school me for wetin I sabi I was born in funtua katsina and grew up in Niger State...continue in ur ignorance...kanuri man in borno ll tel u he is no hausa...like I said go drink milk so ur brain can reboot well
Guilty conscience,I ask you where they born you?efik man for eastern Nigeria no be ibo man,oil and gas for Ughelli no be eastern property.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
The leader of the majority became the prime minister ,,amhmadu Bello appointmented his deputy.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
muykem:
Igbo are the most funny people in the world instead of fighting for minority leader, they want to share from majority where they didn't belong to

When u understand the place of federal character in democracy u will be wiser. Never in the history of our democracy since 1999 has any region been openly victimized by Pdp Governments irrespective of voting pattern bt childish Apc will never learn. Vindictive politics is their mainstay and natural habitat.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Kennydoc(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ajengogo:
Igbos are the architects of their doom. You can't eat your cake and still have it. Their political orientation is always at divergence with popular political views because there are always blinded by ethnic chauvinism. This agitation is dead on arrival.

What kind of amnesia are you guys suffering from?
So just because Igbos lost out 4 years ago, we won't hear again? Which political orientation of Igbos was divergent with popular views between 1999 and 2015?
You guys are plain irritating!

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
mba,I did not,please help me read it.
The 1963 consitution is not presidential!The 1979consitution by obasonjo is the presidential consitution and that was when we started the presidential system.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
Guilty conscience,I ask you where they born you?efik man for eastern Nigeria no be ibo man,oil and gas for Ughelli no be eastern property.
I pity ur confusion sha...ughelli East...u are running Mad and no one to hold u...
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by HimName: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Igbos are not begging for any position under the terrorist government

You are right.

They were only proferring a sharing formula.

Ewu Gambia!

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Kennydoc(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
olas24u:

You don't want biafra again?you like to share political positions in zoo country.

Are you guys ready to call for referendum for Biafra?
I never supported Biafran agitation before last year, but with what you guys are doing, I will do whatever I can to see that come thru.
You hate us so much yet you force us into the same country. Isn't it stupid?
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by sapele914(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
olas24u:

The leader of the majority became the prime minister ,,amhmadu Bello appointmented his deputy.
Mr Man I have told you before go and sleep you are talking confused,there was no outright majority to form a government,that was why a coalition was needed to form one,and The Great Zik of Africa chose Tafawa Balewa over Chief Obafemi Awolowo,the rest they say is history,actually the Northern People Congress and Tafawa Balewa came third,NCNC and Zik had the most votes,followed by Chief Awolowo and Action Group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by sapele914(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
I pity ur confusion sha...ughelli East...u are running Mad and no one to hold u...
No Ughelli South Local Government,Otorugu Shell Gas project 1 & 2.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
sapele914:
Mr Man I have told you before go and sleep you are talking confused,there was no outright majority to form a government,that was why a coalition was needed to form one,and The Great Zik of Africa chose Tafawa Balewa over Chief Obafemi Awolowo,the rest they say is history,actually the Northern People Congress and Tafawa Balewa came third,NCNC and Zik had the most votes,followed by Chief Awolowo and Action Group.
Npc was the majority party in parliament ,and amadu Bello chose tafawa balewa .
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

Are you guys ready to call for referendum for Biafra?
I never supported Biafran agitation before last year, but with what you guys are doing, I will do whatever I can to see that come thru.
You hate us so much yet you force us into the same country. Isn't it stupid?
Biafra can't fly unless ibo nation,you cannot claim people land .
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Yusman316(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2019
I don't know when the South Easterners will learn how to play politics. When will they realize it's a game of interest and numbers. When I hear sayings like PDP is south east and south east is PDP, I simply nod my head in dismay. A very simple question is, the people contesting for positions under the APC and other political platforms are they not South Easterners? And funny enough these same people they are rejecting were once in their beloved PDP. Some will even go as far as claiming APC is a Muslim party while they are seeing their people in the party. Ignorance is bliss truly

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2019
sapele914:
Mr Man go and sleep,it is quite obvious you are a Youth,devoid of our young history from the Richards Constitution of 1946 till date,and have no objective argument whatsoever?
Try to be civil in social discuss,you have written rubbish confidently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot / Olusegun Obasanjo. Like Or Loathe Him, Is The Greatest Living Nigerian. / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Didn't Threaten To Resign Over Subsidy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.