Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency (13578 Views)

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB / Nobody Can Stop Igbo Presidency When The Right Time Comes - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by MetaPhysical: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2019
If anyone would have said ndigbo would later kneel before amala and ewedu party and beg for positions I would say it wouldn't ever happen. Im shocked! grin

4 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Alexis11: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Marvelbars:
[s]Let wait for 2023 and let see who laugh last, in the next 50 years Yoruba can not rule Nigeria take it or leave it, and igbos are the one that will decide Yoruba faith in 2023 watch and see lol[/s]

With your 5% votes?

grin

6 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Kennydoc(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

Biafra can't fly unless ibo nation,you cannot claim people land .
I'm referring to the Igbo nation. Of course it will be called Biafra whether any part of South South joins it or not.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Yankee101: 2:34am On Apr 03, 2019
When biafra kicks off again under Buhari i dont think it will stop until a new country is formed
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Bridget95(f): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Are they Nigerians? Rubbish
is your father a Nigerian?
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Olanipekun1: 3:59am On Apr 03, 2019
HimName:

You are right.

They were only proferring a sharing formula.

my mom is Ewu Gambia!
fixed
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Olanipekun1: 4:00am On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
olas24u:

Lol!they represent a geographical space.
[/s]
nope
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by elmodee7(m): 5:11am On Apr 03, 2019
Igbos have no place in leadership in this country and will never have. they r outcasts for its a taboo for we the wise majority to have anything to do with them.

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Back2Daura(m): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2019
muykem:
Igbo are the most funny people in the world instead of fighting for minority leader, they want to share from majority where they didn't belong to
You are funny what about the igbos who voted for apc putting their principals in leadership is it not to crown their efforts? As this will help apc penetrate the south east further.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Judybash93(m): 5:47am On Apr 03, 2019
It's a miracle that Nigeria still exists today. This country shouldn't have even come into existence in the first place. The level of hatred in this country is incomprehensible
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Judybash93(m): 5:49am On Apr 03, 2019
elmodee7:
Igbos have no place in leadership in this country and will never have. they r outcasts for its a taboo for we the wise majority to have anything to do with them.

Why do you hate them so much? Why?
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by midolian(m): 6:21am On Apr 03, 2019
BadTaste:
The NE deserves the Senate presidency, the DSP can go East
East kor... mtchewww angry angry angry
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olajide8(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u are a petty ignorant person...to educate myopic minds like u is difficult...d rule of a ist timer holding position is not constitutional...8th senate akpabio was minority leader before decampin...alimikhena was chief whip both were ist timers...let me sound it to u omo agege won't win deputy senate presidency...hw apc couldn't win gorveno in South east ll affect nass politics show hw ignorant u were apc scuttle dier chance in imo hw is it igbo pple fault dat okoro and apc refuse to be united in imo...let me leave u to wallow in ur useless ignorance...my joy is nass members ll decide who rule dem...not u or dos apc leaders

If na u, work win u go dash person ofiz for free? House rules apply - what u don't know u don't know - I actually promised myself not 2 yarn on nairaland, bcoz na me mod dey see ban - dem talk say I be cyber bully so I would allow ur yab stand as first ginger to ur expletive thoughts and hunger 2 reap where you didn't sow as a region -

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by flecho: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Ajengogo:
Igbos are the architects of their doom. You can't eat your cake and still have it. Their political orientation is always at divergence with popular political views because there are always blinded by ethnic chauvinism. This agitation is dead on arrival.

When you don't know the history of Nigeria u speak like dis. Is just that oil that relate SE/SS to Nigeria. Remember there was a country.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Marvelbars: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Let Yoruba start making mouth till 2023 and let wait for igbos to decided if they will rule igbos as president or not, useless Yoruba way no get sense. You guys will ever remain a slave to the Hausa and will ever be
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by searchlight: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2019
focus7:
I thought the igbos said they don't want anything from Buhari/APC government then why are they singing their age long song of Igbo marginalization again?

These people are nothing but cowards and hypocrites.
lolssss the zoo and her people are the worst set of people ever to grace the mother earth, so OUK, Okorocha, Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu, Uzodimma, and their likes didn't want APC ? I love what's happening and that will ensure that APC and it moles are completely flushed out of the east before 2019 and that if APC will last till then, I've heard more than once that Tinubu is a political strategist but that will be clearly proven come 2023, imagine OUK becoming the senate president at least this will help APC make a significant inroad to SE and SS in readiness for 2023 bit what do I know. lets see the margic tinubu will perform in 2023 to win presidential election considering the fact that he might be running against a northern Muslim PDP candidate, and without up to 5% support from SS and SE. fact is that before 2023 it will be very clear to tinubu that the north will retain power. Buhari is the only reason APC in still existing
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by luluosas(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2019
AlexReports:

The Group particularly criticized the winner-takes-all mentality of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), saying the 95/5% rule must stop forthwith.

Before nko?
Make una go cry meet Atiku, since na him una vote for
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by muykem: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2019
Marvelbars:

You telling me that does igbos that voted for apc are fools, please tell your oga to give igbos their biafra freedom and enjoy your majority. After you open your dirty stinking mouth saying we are one Nigeria oga go get yourself some brain
They are not fool at all but majority of people in their region has made their effort not profitable. Why SW didn't produce PDP chairman? same reason.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Ziggylady(f): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2019
These faceless "Igbo groups" working on behalf of Ngige,Okorocha and co should not drag the generality of Igbos into this NASS leadership crap..

They were warned against working for buhari,tinubu and APC but they were stupid enough to think they would be considered for anything..

APC is a quasi afonja/cone-head party aided by some power-hungry Northerners presently which will end by 2023..

After rigging for APC in the East,see how they have been ridiculed...,Afonjas who voted almost evenly between PDP and APC are at the fore-front of mocking Ngige,Okorocha and co foolishly thinking they are mocking Igbos

I honestly do not care about what has befallen the Igbo Apc politicians wailing all over the place,therefore a huge "NTOOR" is all i have for Igbo APC politicians
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by thirdi(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=Ziggylady post=77219936
Lol grin beautiful
These faceless "Igbo groups" working on behalf of Ngige,Okorocha and co should not drag the generality of Igbos into this NASS leadership crap..

They were warned against working for buhari,tinubu and APC but they were stupid enough to thing they would be considered for anything..

APC is a quasi afonja/cone-head party aided by some power-hungry Nirtherners oresently which will end by 2023..

After rigging for APC in the East,see how they have been ridiculed...,Afonjas who voted almost evenly between PDP and APC are at the fore-front of mocking Ngige,Okorocha and co foolishly thinking they are mocking Igbos

I honestly do not care about what has befallen the Igbo Apc politicians wailing all over the place,therefore a huge "NTOOR" is all i have for Igbo APC politician..

[/quote] lol beautiful
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Ziggylady(f): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2019
gurnam:

Funny thing is PDP is not even considering any Igbo person for minority leadership of the Senate and they are not crying about that, it’s APC they’ve stigmatized in the region they are begging for post in NASS

I think there is still a dearth of good political strategists in that part of the country

You are a clown dude and that is an understatement...Ekweremmadu was the DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT from 2015 till now,while an Igbo man was made the VP to Atiku in the just concluded rigged Presidential elections

Now what is the reward for Okoroawusa,Ngige et al through whom APC got some level of foot-hold in the East and who will be the only beneficiary to the NASS leadership circus?..scorn,mockery,derision and taunts by mostly yorubas.

.what about the handful of Igbo voters who voted for APC?..they are also included in your taunts and mockery..

All these validates our assertions from the get-go that APC is a nepotic odua party aided by some Northerners who simply wanted Jonathan out of the picture,therefore whatever befalls the foolish Igbos presently in APC serves them right..

As we speak,Northerners are steadily inching towards PDP again in preparation for 2023,which will leave APC as a regional SW party by then..

Facts.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by olas24u(f): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

I'm referring to the Igbo nation. Of course it will be called Biafra whether any part of South South joins it or not.
They can't join you to be minority,even before the war you cheated them of the position of priemer during regional rule.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by judondasylva(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Why most of you igbo haters are very foolish and stupid is that you don’t think about those Igbo people that defended this your evil party. So because some Igbo’s don’t like your party, you will also punish those that embraced it?
NinjaMetahuman:
i wonder why we didnt see these groups when igbos were spitting hate against presidency and apc
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Kennydoc(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

They can't join you to be minority,even before the war you cheated them of the position of priemer during regional rule.

My dear, Igbos don't need anybody to be a great nation.

The only thing the South South has to offer is crude oil which is already becoming worthless. In the next 30 years, crude oil will be far more worthless than it is now. Even at that, Igbos still have a little crude which can serve the entire Igbo nation.

You might want to tell me that Igbo land is small and landlocked, but how does it matter? Rwanda is one of the most successful African nations today. It is landlocked and even smaller in landmass than the South East of Nigeria. The same way Rwanda rose from the ashes of the genocide of 1994 that nearly completely ruined the nation and has become a force in Africa today is the way Igbo land rose from the ruins of the civil war, and has overtaken some other regions that didn't fight any war, in terms of almost all indices of development.

Get this into your head, IGBOS NEED NOBODY TO BE SUCCESSFUL OR DEVELOPED. We export success and development to other places.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by NaMeAboki: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Shameless wailers: they called APC all sorts of names, including being an Islamic party; cast many derogatory aspersions against its flag bearer and the incumbent president; insulted and abused anybody who supported the party; gave it the least number of votes - yet they are here demanding for among the juiciest of positions the party is is trying to secure for its most deserving candidates.

They have no reason to cry marginalisation; it is a big lie and undue blackmail; because nobody has stopped them from standing for any elective office; choosing the party to contest, voting for such party or individual of their choice - they have no one to blame but themselves; let them Aticulate their case to Atiku - nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by NinjaMetahuman: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2019
judondasylva:
Why most of you igbo haters are very foolish and stupid is that you don’t think about those Igbo people that defended this your evil party. So because some Igbo’s don’t like your party, you will also punish those that embraced it?
hey brainless ediot...
its democracy where majority determine who leads
are there no northerners that embraced pdp. why are pdp in northern part of the country not crying that they should make them the minority leader?

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by gurnam: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

[s]You are a clown dude and that is an understatement...Ekweremmadu was the DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT from 2015 till now,while an Igbo man was made the VP to Atiku in the just concluded rigged Presidential elections

Now what is the reward for Okoroawusa,Ngige et al through whom APC got some level of foot-hold in the East and who will be the only beneficiary to the NASS leadership circus?..scorn,mockery,derision and taunts by mostly yorubas.

.what about the handful of Igbo voters who voted for APC?..they are also included in your taunts and mockery..

All these validates our assertions from the get-go that APC is a nepotic odua party aided by some Northerners who simply wanted Jonathan out of the picture,therefore whatever befalls the foolish Igbos presently in APC serves them right..

As we speak,Northerners are steadily inching towards PDP again in preparation for 2023,which will leave APC as a regional SW party by then..

Facts.[/s]

This is where your meaningless epistle belongs

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by luluman: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2019
DabuIIIT:
Coneheads on their way here to do the bidding of their masters,to foam in the mouth on their behalf.

grin
The more reason you are being shoved aside is that when you should put your brain to work for your benefit you go about abusing others. when will your mumu stop?
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by enemyofprogress: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Bridget95:
is your father a Nigerian?
is your father not from Biafra? grin grin tongue
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by Bridget95(f): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
is your father not from Biafra? grin grin tongue
keep asking your ancestors.
Re: NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency by enemyofprogress: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bridget95:
keep asking your ancestors.
nothing for Igbos in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Idris Launches Operation Maximum Safety On Kaduna – Abuja / NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike / Osun 2022: IGP Orders Deployment Of DIG, Other Election Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.