Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) (95560 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by krushdripper(m): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Xaos:
Na them all these online feminist.

She looks severely starved of sex. grin

After insulting the living daylight out of men online they rush back home into the abode of their cucumbers. sad
True
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by xendra: 5:13am On Apr 03, 2019
austyn0:

A pretty, endowed woman is never starved of sex. They can always find a horrny and idiotic man outside to get them laid.

More reason you see a guy that fvcked your life crush and compare him and yourself only to wonder if that crush of yours has a brain.

All these forming ladies would afterwards, open those legs to a dirty guy after forming for a clean guy. Las las, the legs must open
lol... who clean guy epp? most are full of shit, as long as you get what you want, if you clean no be for your body?
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by tightpussy156: 5:38am On Apr 03, 2019
olosho/sex starved girl sighted. they form an insult guys toasting them why there are so cheap like chewgum.They run into the comfort of their rooms an use big cucumber to Bleep there self after that they clean mouth walk around an pretend.This one wide Toto go swallow my two blows inside the fucking pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by Dino98: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Olalan:
Engage her in an intelligent conversation and she would sound like a dummy

Yop...
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2019
luckymaj:
When we read some of the trash here,do we ever think of any other thing apart from the tribe?

Undersized negro spotted

Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by Judybash93(m): 5:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Why are people like this given attention?
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by Buffalo2(m): 5:54am On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:
Sex is the only thing this generation thinks of. Smh
I am telling you.
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by Greatfullheart: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2019
Girls Can Never Change

Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2019
I like how she watermarks her pictures.
These useless bloggers always ‘forget’ to tell us slay queens’ Instagram addresses, thereby frustrating those of us who want a further look-see.

Hmm, men should start filing cases against these females.
This is a woman I do not find attractive yet after watching her videos I’m aroused and estimating her start price.
If you’re an olosho I heavily implore you sign up on Instagram and similar social media platforms, they help in building a man’s imagination to something you probably can not meet up physically in real life.
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2019
Don't over look the power of toto di!ck swallower
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by Aldaud(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2019
I believe she'll be Edo girl
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by Ubdavis(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2019
okoroemeka:
if that cuke enter pvssy,that pvssy will tear and blow apart,cu 999 is not meant for Toto pleasure.

Is it bigger that baby's head? , don't try that pink tunnel o!!!!!
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by RichBoy247: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Olalan:
Engage her in an intelligent conversation and she would sound like a dummy

If she sounds like a dummy, acts like a dummy and look like a dummy, don't be deceived, she is actually a big dummy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by austyn0(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2019
xendra:
lol... who clean guy epp? most are full of shit, as long as you get what you want, if you clean no be for your body?
Make una carry on, na only men wey no get sense una go de deal with.

Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by tribalistseun: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Never underestimate the vagina of a woman it can swallow anything including your head

but your big head came out of one
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by ransome001(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2019
See the real one here

Your fada

Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by IamPlato(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
grin grin
is That Your Ynash in That Picture
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
好的
Re: Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) by ebukaka12(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Purej:
The rate at which intimacy gadgets such as vibrator is selling now on Jumia and Konga, it's alarming. For every 10 ladies, 7 has vibrator.

Men make una step up games oh, especially for those who can not last long, you can try STUD 100 or original Samsu Oil
STUD 100..please throw more light on it.. I know bout samsu thou I've been getting fake ones lately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.