Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Need To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Marry (1086 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Marry by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Part of my 2019 resolution is to marry by the 2nd quarter of the year but I keep seeing reasons why I'm not ready yet.
Please advice
Re: I Need To Marry by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Your so funny, you do know that marriage is a life time contract, you need money, a great lady/man, and lots more...
Re: I Need To Marry by MrLankeeee(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
If you think you are ready GO AHEAD
But if you think you are not STAY DOWN

As long as you are not under pressure make a wise choice as not to regret your actions in the nearest future and @OP another question is: Are you financially Okay?

if you are not nor go put another man pikin for suffer ooooo.
Re: I Need To Marry by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrLankeeee:
If you think you are ready GO AHEAD
But if you think you are not STAY DOWN

As long as you are not under pressure make a wise choice as not to regret your actions in the nearest future and @OP another question is: Are you financially Okay?

if you are not nor go put another man pikin for suffer ooooo.

Money is the major challenge, don't actually know how much is enough. In my early twenties I was thinking of having my first car before I marry but as it stands now, economy harsh.
Re: I Need To Marry by MrLankeeee(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Money is the major challenge, don't actually know how much is enough. In my early twenties I was thinking of having my first car before I marry but as it stands now, economy harsh.

Bro, relax you don't want you children to pass through what you pass through, make money before you marry oo, invest, work hard better still comot for this country because as it stands now no future for Nigerian youth.
Re: I Need To Marry by PaulAris: 1:09am On Apr 03, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Part of my 2019 resolution is to marry by the 2nd quarter of the year but I keep seeing reasons why I'm not ready yet.
Please advice
Cool!
Well, this is morethan a century old advice, extremely valuable
Draw a table and demercate, one side for the things you need to accomplish before marriage whether a car, job, house etc
Then nex part, list out how you'll get them done with. While putting a time frame to it.
Simple!
Its like delegating schedules
Do this every freaking day
And hey, read books on Power and Management
They gonna boost your mind, and if you're serious, you gonna be expecting your first child in marriage before the end of next year.
This is just to let you know how powerful your mindset and management are.
p.s. You can start with Motivational books just to build your esteem cause you sure need to be high on it
I don't read motivation books though
Don't get me wrong, they are good genres but I don't need them
I'm the Machiavelli
Cheers!
Re: I Need To Marry by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2019
PaulAris:

Cool!
Well, this is morethan a century old advice, extremely valuable
Draw a table and demercate, one side for the things you need to accomplish before marriage whether a car, job, house etc
Then nex part, list out how you'll get them done with. While putting a time frame to it.
Simple!
Its like delegating schedules
Do this every freaking day
And hey, read books on Power and Management
They gonna boost your mind, and if you're serious, you gonna be expecting your first child in marriage before the end of next year.
This is just to let you know how powerful your mindset and management are.
p.s. You can start with Motivational books just to build your esteem cause you sure need to be high on it
I don't read motivation books though
Don't get me wrong, they are good genres but I don't need them
I'm the Machiavelli
Cheers!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? / 3 Sitter Sofa For Immediate Purchase In Abraham Adesanya / Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.