Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law (36813 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses D'banj Says Ini Edo Is Stingy / May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations - Tonto Dikeh Curses IG User / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by ebusnwaoma: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonto Dikeh who is holding back no shots has placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, Rachel, who according to her will get a long, hard death and pain if she sits and does nothing about a "lie" which centers around her. 

The Nollywood actress who has vehemently denied pushing down her ex-mother-in-law, recounted how she wears her clothes and even takes money and gifts from her. Tonto Dikeh who placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, said the long, hard pain and death will be used to vindicate her. The actress who also alleged that her ex-husband was a gigolo, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/your-death-and-pain-will-be-long-and-hard-tonto-dikeh-places-curse-on-ex-husbands-mother/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by DonMarkuzi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Holds no water.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by gaby(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
That frigging blab coming out from a scorned evil and bitter soul like Tonto holds no water and is sure to come to nullity...

What a psychotic black demented soul this witch is...

Dude must be thanking his stars he dodged one from this empty skull.

For fear of not being called out unnecessary here...I would have said If it were me, I won't have any problem forgetting a child that came out from a trash of a being like this crack head aswear...

Black and bitter minds like these are often known to drown in circles until they finally hit rock bottom with no further hope for a respite until they exit the world they have come to so loathe for very flimsy and clumsy reasons.

Na you and Blackface suppose be couple...

Tuehhh

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
I never knew people could be rich and still get frustrated

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonto dike too like this Churchill guy. She don fvck different kinds of prick but Churchill own no gree comot from her head.

287 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Chubhie: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Water don pass garri ijebu.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Tonto dike too like this Churchill guy. She don fvck different kinds of prick but Churchill own no gree comot from her head.

Swears!!! grin that's why she dy carry him matter fr head like gala!!

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by YoungAncient1: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonto Dike is an enigma; she speaks from both sides of her mouth. One minute she is blessing, the next she is raising hell.

In her i find a new theory: Bitter and Sweet water coming from the same source.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Houseofglam7(f): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2019
WTF
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Onyi22(f): 1:18am On Apr 03, 2019
Y this thing still dy pepper Tonto dike nah?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by johnkey: 4:08am On Apr 03, 2019
damn so bitter. I can't stand bitter people yuck.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Dreal1247: 5:36am On Apr 03, 2019
I pray she does not receive worse from King's future wife. And if the right things are not done,she may likely get frustrated by the same Kings she is taking away from the father.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by nanakgh(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2019
This Toto Decay is stark raving mad. The kind that never leaves. Geez what a crazy woman. What happened to her?

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by LadySarah: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Its confirmed ,She is bipolar.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Kendumazy(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2019
See the behavior of someone winning soul for christ. Cossy was right afterall. Radarada!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by afroniger: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto Dikeh needs serious help. I pity her son because her toxicity might rub off on him. Churchill made a very big mistake getting with her in the first place. Very bitter woman.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Authoreety: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2019
Lawd!

Ds gal go hang one day o.. her people should watch her closely o

Ds has really gotten out of hand o...

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Pascopele: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
A girl can't be happier than when her boyfriend's mother calls her

" OUR WIFE "

She can even wash the family gate.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by MuttleyLaff: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
To be honest I dont know how it got belly up with Churchill and Tonto or how their much publicised lovey-dovey got ruined but I do know that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Tonto, if you read this, please softly softly ooo, do not avenge yourself by laying curses etcetera because vengence is for the Lord and He repays.

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Offpoint: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Black face should wife this woman already, this is his perfect match. I've never seen someone this bitter and frustrated, if she's the last woman on earth I rather become gay or masturbate till I quench. A lot claimed she's a thug, this is beyond thuggery. last time I saw a woman this bitter was in a movie [ Acrimony ]

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by pagorino(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Later this bastard go dey claim holy holy dey preach upandan. Fake bitch

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by chloride6: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
This woman is so pained..

Nawa ooh

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Auxtin85(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Marrying a bad woman is a grave mistake. Her husband should be grateful to God he didn’t force her to stay by now he would have been buried.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
No wonder, u can't last in a Man's home if the family of the man hate u

Proverb 14 vs 1

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
lass lass na hate and bitterness go kill diswan grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by BareFacedLies(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Bitter woman, you and Blackface should form a couple

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by wellmax(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Perpetually bitter woman.

Sister to Black face

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by kiiingemmy(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Cheapest Data Plan for Android, iOS and PC users in April 2019

See here ---->

https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Technology/fbt/68352-cheapest-data-plan-for-android-ios-and-pc
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Brandonx(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
angry this bitter witch again lil wonder they say hello has no fury like a woman scorned. She is obviously pained because Churchill moved on faster than she thought.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
I can't wait for when Toto Decay will drink rat poison so we can all have some peace undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / Simi Advised Against Wearing Anklet By A Follower. She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.