Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law (36811 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses D'banj Says Ini Edo Is Stingy / May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations - Tonto Dikeh Curses IG User / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by AFONJACOW(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2019
When you leave all these hard working Igbo's that value their family and wife go marry agbero swindler from oduduwa republic you no know, Madame carry your cross alone

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Lanruze: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2019
We beg Tonto Dike's family members to take immediate action by getting a counselor and psychiatrist for her.

She has begun to show the first symptoms of grave depression and bi-polar characteristics. If she really has a nuclear Family that love her she should be checked into rehab immediately.

She obviously has psychiatric problems.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Fatheroflove(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2019
I think Tonto needs to go for counseling if possible rehabilitation, because her bitterness towards her ex husband can cook a pot of beans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by hagisolo: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2019
am beginning to reason u tonto, guess there is more truth coming out if not .............. time will tell

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Realist1(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2019
She is too bitter.When your bitterness is too much you start to make the guy who you claimed wronged you, start to seem to be the wronged one afterall. So move on! The details of a lot of other divorced celebrities might be messier than yours but they keep it down,hush hush.

All these years I used to have a huge crush on her, infact crushed to powder. I don reassemble and reaggregate by force kakaraka.I can't even take a celebrity selfie with this one. angry angry
Damn!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Neoteny(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2019
gaby:
That frigging blab coming out from a scorned evil and bitter soul like Tonto holds no water and is sure to come to nullity...

What a psychotic black demented soul this witch is...

Dude must be thanking his stars he dodged one from this empty skull.

For fear of not being called out unnecessary here...I would have said If it were me, I won't have any problem forgetting a child that came out from a trash of a being like this crack head aswear...

Black and bitter minds like these are often known to drown in circles until they finally hit rock bottom with no further hope for a respite until they exit the world they have come to so loathe for very flimsy and clumsy reasons.

Na you and Blackface suppose be couple...

Tuehhh

Good

Feel better?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by majamajic(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto calm down, it's just a divorce.

she said , dick ?

Tonto don't have family members ?
like brothers , sisters ,

or she don pursue everyone ?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Neoteny(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2019
olaBC007:
I never knew people could be rich and still get frustrated

Why?

Money makes them superhuman?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto......you will be a mother in-law someday........

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by franklingud(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto dike I hate you with passion.

Very stupid to the core.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Tonto Dikeh who is holding back no shots has placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, Rachel, who according to her will get a long, hard death and pain if she sits and does nothing about a "lie" which centers around her. 

The Nollywood actress who has vehemently denied pushing down her ex-mother-in-law, recounted how she wears her clothes and even takes money and gifts from her. Tonto Dikeh who placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, said the long, hard pain and death will be used to vindicate her. The actress who also alleged that her ex-husband was a gigolo, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/your-death-and-pain-will-be-long-and-hard-tonto-dikeh-places-curse-on-ex-husbands-mother/

THERE IS NO GAIN IN DIVORCE

THE AFTER EFFECT OF DIVORCE IS BITTERNESS

ALWAYS STRIVE TO MAKE PEACE AND LOOK FOR SOLUTION

DIVORCE IS NOT A SOLUTION AT ALL

PRIDE IS A VIRUS< ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAN ADD PRIDE TO EGO.......

THERE IS NO ISSUE THAT CANT BE RESOLVED<< ONLY PRAY FOR A FORGIVEN HEART

LOOK AT MY SWEET MERCY JOHNSON, WHO TELLS YOU THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE ISSUES IN HER MARRIAGE BUT SHE USES HER HUMILITY AND VIRTUE AS A WOMAN TO CONTROL HER HUSBAND

ALWAYS APPEARING ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH HER< DESPITE HE IS NOT A CELEB>>>

YOU CANT HEAR THE MAN TALK< MERCY DOES ALL THE DRAMA FOR THEIR HAPPINESS.

BUT MOTHER INLAW THOUGH

MEN LEARN TO TAME UR MOTHERS. THEY HAVE LIMIT

ANYWAYS I BLAME THE PRETENDING LADIES THAT TRY TO PLEASE THE HUSBAND FAMILY EVEN WHILE DATING, DON'T START WHAT YOU CANT FINISH>>>>>>>>>>>

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by ishawlar: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2019
I dont need to talk much. You are a mother too? If u like tell her to die now now. Na boy u born aswell

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by pastorcyrus(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Tonto Dikeh who is holding back no shots has placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, Rachel, who according to her will get a long, hard death and pain if she sits and does nothing about a "lie" which centers around her. 

The Nollywood actress who has vehemently denied pushing down her ex-mother-in-law, recounted how she wears her clothes and even takes money and gifts from her. Tonto Dikeh who placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, said the long, hard pain and death will be used to vindicate her. The actress who also alleged that her ex-husband was a gigolo, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/your-death-and-pain-will-be-long-and-hard-tonto-dikeh-places-curse-on-ex-husbands-mother/

Black people are naturally internally wicked, even if there skin seems to bebfair/white,yet they will always be black inside. Tonto is a typical example of a black woman. Killing herself for nothing sake. A man that got married to this kind of black devil is already finished.
From all indication, Churchill made a wise decision by separating himself from the devil
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by nogragra: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Black face should wife this woman already, this is his perfect match. I've never seen someone this bitter and frustrated, if she's the last woman on earth I rather become gay or masturbate till I quench. A lot claimed she's a thug, this is beyond thuggery. last time I saw a woman this bitter was in a movie [ Acrimony ]

Typical Ipob girl marry them at your own peril. I'll rather have an Hausa Fulani girl without insanity like this one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by quincyshakur(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto go an sit down sad sad sad U too like Dick! u won com dey form holy ghost for social media undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
afroniger:
Tonto Dikeh needs serious help. I pity her son because her toxicity might rub off on him. Churchill made a very big mistake getting with her in the first place. Very bitter woman.

Very bitter woman, just like my dogg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by toochy75: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
I will contribute my own. Toto dekay!!!! Leave the poor woman and her son alone ooooòooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by shilz(f): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2019
She is pained,some day I pray she moves on from this.waking up every morning realising the guy took advantage of her fame, maybe thatswhat shes been thinking about and that's why shes hurt.some day the pain will go away.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Olanipekun1: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

Very bitter woman, just like my dogg
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by paulhunter: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2019
mrs tonto you still love your ex but you dont want to admit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Mishaya: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2019
whats wrong with this girl holding unto unending beef

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by ThothHermes: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
To be honest I dont know how it got belly up with Churchill and Tonto or how their much publicised lovey-dovey got ruined but I do know that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Tonto, if you read this, please softly softly ooo, do not avenge yourself by laying curses etcetera because vengence is for the Lord and He repays.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2019
I understand we’re tonto is coming from bt she shud tone her words down. Sm many lies have been thrown arrnd by both sides actually.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by blackmantis: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
WetinUGain:
*Suck my dick*...is Tonto he she or she he...she get dick....

Her next surgery is to collect the one Bobrisky wants to throw away.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Vic74real: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
This Churchhill guy must have bn abnormal to have had anything to do with this ultra abnormal girl.Chai ,I never see this kind thing before

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by MuttleyLaff: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
ThothHermes:
You this man, nwanne, you don start again with these your hilarious meme, erh. You got me doubling up and cracking literally laughing out loud with laughter seeing that meme. Please stop it, lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2019
She has a d*ck? No wonder he ran away

But seriously, one of them needs to grow up, and move on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by saabright(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2019
gaby:
That frigging blab coming out from a scorned evil and bitter soul like Tonto holds no water and is sure to come to nullity...

What a psychotic black demented soul this witch is...

Dude must be thanking his stars he dodged one from this empty skull.

For fear of not being called out unnecessary here...I would have said If it were me, I won't have any problem forgetting a child that came out from a trash of a being like this crack head aswear...

Black and bitter minds like these are often known to drown in circles until they finally hit rock bottom with no further hope for a respite until they exit the world they have come to so loathe for very flimsy and clumsy reasons.

Na you and Blackface suppose be couple...

Tuehhh

you are right bro... she and blackface
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by blackmantis: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2019
To the man that will marry her again

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Tonto Dike is an enigma; she speaks from both sides of her mouth. One minute she is blessing, the next she is raising hell.

In her i find a new theory: Bitter and Sweet water coming from the same source.

The woman disgust me but were her in laws lying about her??
She seem to be very bitter about a particular accusation of her pushing the mother in-law down. If the family propagated such story falsely, don’t you think that it’s very wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Truthbites: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2019
My respect for this lady is gone forever. U insult a woman old enough to birth u? Tufiakwa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo / Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" / CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.