Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law (36812 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses D'banj Says Ini Edo Is Stingy / May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations - Tonto Dikeh Curses IG User / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Codes151(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Like it or not! This girl has been abused and no one is listening because it’s tonto

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Drekaz(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Tonto dike too like this Churchill guy. She don fvck different kinds of prick but Churchill own no gree comot from her head.

Body and soul did not reveal this to you...shalom!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Codes151(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2019
How did she insult her? Have you ever been persecuted for sth before? If she didn’t do the things that family said, why paint her black?

All of you just talk, has anyone listened to her? Who is fighting for her? Church hill has a skeleton in his cupboard!!

Tonto has been abused and adults and she needs to defend herself
Truthbites:
My respect for this lady is gone forever. U insult a woman old enough to birth u? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2019
This woman has no brain. She is just indirectly making more enemies than friends not only for herself but her unfortunate son. She is becoming a venom for her son. Every man who want a relationship with her will think twice because of her daily display of hatred for her ex. No man will ever want her, no family will want their child marry thead woman. No Igbo man, Yoruba man or Hausa man for that matter will get serious with her. In fact all her so-called friends, families will have been tired of her and wishing she is not their family.

Ah ah. Any man that marry this kind of woman will wake up one day and see himself on the way to heaven because Tonto will have sliced his throat when he is fast asleep all because of jealousy. This woman is only good for sex and nothing more. What a frustrated,vile,dark-hearted woman.

Wait o. Didn't thisad woman have tribesmen, family members, friends, colleagues? Can't they all come together to advise her for once? Cant they tell her to move on with her life? Who are her people?

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by geesilver(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2019
but she claim born again............... abi she is born against ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Studyinchina200(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2019
This lady is bitter.

God, no make i come across this kind woman in my life oooooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Codes151:
How did she insult her? Have you ever been persecuted for sth before? If she didn’t do the things that family said, why paint her black?

All of you just talk, has anyone listened to her? Who is fighting for her? Church hill has a skeleton in his cupboard!!

SUPPORTED!!!

I DIDNT SEE ANY INSULT IN WHAT SHE SAID!!!!

SOME PERSONS ESPECIALLY THESE WESTERNERS ALWAYS THINK HAT BEING BLUNT AGAINST A MOTHER OR FATHER IS AN INSULT

AMY GOD HEAL THEIR REASONING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Studyinchina200(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
FACT

maryjames9:
This woman has no brain. She is just indirectly making more enemies than friends not only for herself but her unfortunate son. She is becoming a venom for her son. Every man who want a relationship with her will think twice because of her daily display of hatred for her ex. No man will ever want her, no family will want their child marry thead woman. No Igbo man, Yoruba man or Hausa man for that matter will get serious with her. In fact all her so-called friends, families will have been tired of her and wishing she is not their family.

Ah ah. Any man that marry this kind of woman will wake up one day and see himself on the way to heaven because Tonto will have sliced his throat when he is fast asleep all because of jealousy. This woman is only good for sex and nothing more. What a frustrated,vile,dark-hearted woman.

Wait o. Didn't thisad woman have tribesmen, family members, friends, colleagues? Can't they all come together to advise her for once? Cant they tell her to move on with her life? Who are her people?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Codes151:

What is this one saying? She is the one persecuting her ex-husband and ex-mother-in-law here. Tell her to move on already with her miserable life and let Church Hill be. Na only her husband divorced? There are many divorced women out there even within her colleagues, yet they are living their life without bitterness and public display of hatred and madness. Wetin she want again? She already has the son with her abi wetin again she want? Her continuous rant everyday is only doing more harm than good to her already crazy and dementia image. Crazy woman.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by ELgordo(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2019
damn# bitter bitter woman please lick small sugar.....she is irritating abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by stonemasonn: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

SUPPORTED!!!

I DIDNT SEE ANY INSULT IN WHAT SHE SAID!!!!

SOME PERSONS ESPECIALLY THESE WESTERNERS ALWAYS THINK HAT BEING BLUNT AGAINST A MOTHER OR FATHER IS AN INSULT

AMY GOD HEAL THEIR REASONING!!!!
sighhhhhh, the woman just cursed her ex mother in-law on social media and you’re ranting about westerners.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by TruthHurts100: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Tonto Dikeh who is holding back no shots has placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, Rachel, who according to her will get a long, hard death and pain if she sits and does nothing about a "lie" which centers around her. 

The Nollywood actress who has vehemently denied pushing down her ex-mother-in-law, recounted how she wears her clothes and even takes money and gifts from her. Tonto Dikeh who placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, said the long, hard pain and death will be used to vindicate her. The actress who also alleged that her ex-husband was a gigolo, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/your-death-and-pain-will-be-long-and-hard-tonto-dikeh-places-curse-on-ex-husbands-mother/

Were re oooo.

The curse she placed on herself is small. The curse on the woman is too much.

And when did God become your errand boy to start destroying people cos you said so. The true God does not do such insane things.

You're sinning if you've ever prayed to God to destroy a fellow human like you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by pinkygurl(f): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2019
gaby:
That frigging blab coming out from a scorned evil and bitter soul like Tonto holds no water and is sure to come to nullity...

What a psychotic black demented soul this witch is...

Dude must be thanking his stars he dodged one from this empty skull.

For fear of not being called out unnecessary here...I would have said If it were me, I won't have any problem forgetting a child that came out from a trash of a being like this crack head aswear...

Black and bitter minds like these are often known to drown in circles until they finally hit rock bottom with no further hope for a respite until they exit the world they have come to so loathe for very flimsy and clumsy reasons.

Na you and Blackface suppose be couple...

Tuehhh
; shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Jyde89: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Who had the nerve to lay with this bag of filth, I can't believe such trash could come out of one person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by LadySarah: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2019
Codes151:
Like it or not! This girl has been abused and no one is listening because it’s tonto

I understand You but She is going About it the wrong way.
First,She kept flooding the internet with stuffs that Could make low brained girls swoon with jealousy and unhappy marriwd women cry in bitterness,only to turn around and then tell us She engineered all.

Does an abused woman sponsor her Wedding All alone,buy expensive gifts for herself and yet tag the churchill a the sponsor.

If She was under duress,She would speak out Or involve the law because Tonto is never a calm person.
Her anger;She brought Him to limelight and now things are haywire,She is bitter that he is progressing.
If She has prrof of yahooism Or occultism,involve.the law.C'eat Fini.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by olaolaking: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Tonto dike too like this Churchill guy. She don fvck different kinds of prick but Churchill own no gree comot from her head.
Honestly, the thing dey pain her so much sey the guy leave am go.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by ak22(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

A confused woman she a Confused woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Hotzone(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
DonMarkuzi:
Holds no water.
It holds
Most mothers and sisters encourage their sons to marry without been responsible
Tonto, leave vengeance for Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Martinez19(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
The same person telling Cossy to give her life to christ and make herself available for god to use. This is why I don't take preaching christians seriously ---- they don't practice what they preach. Inviting Cossy to embrace something you don't even take seriously. How ironic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by PapaAdanna: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Since this girl started associating with that disgusting thing called Bob risky, her life is turning to the worse
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by OSUigboKiller: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2019
gaby:
That frigging blab coming out from a scorned evil and bitter soul like Tonto holds no water and is sure to come to nullity...

What a psychotic black demented soul this witch is...

Dude must be thanking his stars he dodged one from this empty skull.

For fear of not being called out unnecessary here...I would have said If it were me, I won't have any problem forgetting a child that came out from a trash of a being like this crack head aswear...

Black and bitter minds like these are often known to drown in circles until they finally hit rock bottom with no further hope for a respite until they exit the world they have come to so loathe for very flimsy and clumsy reasons.

Na you and Blackface suppose be couple...

Tuehhh
shut up
she's NOT black.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by donbenie(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2019
nanakgh:
This Toto Decay is stark raving mad. The kind that never leaves. Geez what a crazy woman. What happened to her?
NOTHING happened to her..

She's just being her,

A bitter frustrated B1TCH.. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by donbenie(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

shut up
she's NOT black.
And that is the ONLY thing you could grab from his write up? shocked

Really..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2019
This girl don resume smoking weeds again.
Yeye gal
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by bionixs: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Tonto Dikeh who is holding back no shots has placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, Rachel, who according to her will get a long, hard death and pain if she sits and does nothing about a "lie" which centers around her. 

The Nollywood actress who has vehemently denied pushing down her ex-mother-in-law, recounted how she wears her clothes and even takes money and gifts from her. Tonto Dikeh who placed a curse on her ex-husband's mother, said the long, hard pain and death will be used to vindicate her. The actress who also alleged that her ex-husband was a gigolo, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/your-death-and-pain-will-be-long-and-hard-tonto-dikeh-places-curse-on-ex-husbands-mother/

please, if you are single, praye for a wife. this type is a curse o. why wont this lady just let this family be nau? there are terrible monsters walking this earth. God dont let this type see us. We had this kind of monster in my family but thank God driving her away was a project God helped us complete. Even after the death of my brother who married her, she would accuse the dead husband who tried to avoid her wahala while alive, After the burial,she stayed back for over one year,knocking heads together even without a child. thank God we were together as a family until we let her leave with everything she found appealing. Today we are free
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by donbenie(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2019
The STVPID B1TCH has gone MAD again.. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by KelvinCX(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2019
maryjames9:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Truthbites: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Codes151:

By insulting,cursing,swearing and calling a mum by her first name? If someone does it to ur mum, will u be able to take it? I know how I love my MUM!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by dfrost: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

I tell you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by Truthbites: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=KelvinCX post=77223209][/quote]

No Nigerian man will marry her..maybe oyibo, this ladies first name is hate! Ms Hate Dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law by dfrost: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2019
olaBC007:
I never knew people could be rich and still get frustrated

Na today. Check out the whites...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo / CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos) / Mr Eazi: 'How I Met Temi Otedola'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.