Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea... (2750 Views)

Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea... by placeofallure(f): 10:49am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Rawhumper [

Wishing a wonderfully made lady of class...a very happy and splendid buffday!

May your lovely days on earth be one of joy and love.

Hip hip hip!
Hurray!!!!

Hope you really enjoyed your day,today is your special day dearie.

Stay safe.

Thanks I'm grateful for everything.
Re: Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea... by anonimi: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
placeofallure:

AprokoNigeriaLimited, grin grin You want updates? My friend is still going out with the lady. Nothing has changed. The wife , according to him, is still denying him. Infact, he said he doesn't ask anymore. He has travelled to his home town to inform the dad about the new lady. They will get an apartment and move in together soon.. that's as far as I know.

I am very happy for him and hope that he will find lasting peace and happiness that he deserves. Amen

1 Like

Re: Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea... by Rawhumper(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
[

Hmmmmmm.......i guess You know whats on ma mind wink.

Hope You Are doing good and all is well with You.

quote author=placeofallure post=77214348]I'm appalled at the way marriages hit the wall in these recent times. This generation is guilty! We're not getting it right at all.

A few months ago, I ran into a childhood friend. He was my neighbor and playmate when we were growing up. Neighborhood changed and we weren't in touch anymore. Fast forward till late last year when we met again. He's married now with kids and seems to be doing fine. After meeting up a few more occasions, he decided to open up to me. All is not well with his marriage.

Though Yoruba, he got married to an Igbo lady about 10 years ago and they have 2 kids together. Trouble started in their marriage when the wife's immediate younger sister (she's in her 30s) started living with them. Initially they were fine but at a time the wife became arrogant and the sister too became overbearing such that she sleeps with them in the bedroom or even sleeps on their marital bed. The man would sleep either on the couch in the living room or the guest room. According to him, he complained to the wife but she was adamant about it, rather they both connive many times to harass the man out of the house. He has a simple nature and they took advantage. They got him arrested once but the police on listening to the man's side of the story asked him to go without collecting a farthing from him.

Gradually, things degenerated between them and for over a year now, they stopped making love but they still live together and the man still provides for the family.

Family members have tried to mediate to no avail but the lady's family especially, are non-chalant about it. The girl's mother was reported to have even said that " Marriage is not by force!" After the mediation, it was agreed that the wife's sister, who has lived with them for about 7 years, should look for another place to stay. She moved out in January. This isn't so effective as the couple still don't have sex together and the wife doesn't cook his meal still. Before she doesn't cook for him at all, now she does it once in a while.

Now, not too long ago, he met a lady.
The chemistry between them is strong, so strong ithat he's willing to give up everything to be with her. He wants to relocate abroad with her. I've seen her a couple of times or so. She's good really, but she's married and looking to leave her husband. Her marriage of 8 years is childless and she wants to try elsewhere. The problem seems to be with her husband.

Having listened to his sorry tale, he wants advice pretty urgently. How old am I in family matters? The guy is even older than me, we just happen to be friends. I feel sorry for him but I don't know what to tell him.

Nairaland to the rescue![/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? / 13 Reasons To Make Love With Your Spouse Every Night / Statutory Marriage Without Payment Of Bride Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.