Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! (1250 Views)

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! by Kumar4india: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dear Admin,

After almost four years after graduation as a pharmacist,I couldnt get a good paying job. All I got was this job at a local pharmacy where they were paying me so little. I decided to go abroad and study for my masters. It would be very expensive but Uncle in Boston offered to accommodate me to make it less expensive for me. So I moved to Boston last year to begin my masters.

Uncle Ike is my mother’s cousin actually,not like a sibling really. He is a divorcee but lives with his American fiancee.His ex wife and kids moved back to Nigeria about four years ago.When I arrived,his fiancee was nice to me and all. She is quite younger than him. And pretty too. Maybe in her thirties and Uncle Ike is in his fifties.After I settled down,she actually introduced me to her friend,Sheree. A very attractive African American lady,we hit off quite well. I dated her about three months before my troubles began.

My Uncle’s fiancee began to show me some attitude and I was concerned that she didnt want me around. I met her to ask her if I offended her in any way and she told me she is sorry that she didnt mean to be annoying but that she and my uncle are having issues and she may have unknowingly transferred her anger to me. I accepted her apology and I decided to be nice to her,offering her encouragement anytime I saw she was down or sad from her issues with my Uncle. I didnt ask her what the issues were, I figured it was their private affair.

One day,my girlfriend Sheree told me she would like to us to have a thresome.Its common in America. I was intrigued. I told her I was game. I felt she would suggest a total stranger for the thresome cos that is how it works best.But to my surprise,on the day she planned this,the person she invited turned out to be....Read full story from.

https://livelystones.com.ng/its-my-uncles-fiancee-her-friend-the-devil-the-deep-blue-sea/
Re: My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kumar4india:
Dear Admin,

After almost four years after graduation as a pharmacist,I couldnt get a good paying job. All I got was this job at a local pharmacy where they were paying me so little. I decided to go abroad and study for my masters. It would be very expensive but Uncle in Boston offered to accommodate me to make it less expensive for me. So I moved to Boston last year to begin my masters.

Uncle Ike is my mother’s cousin actually,not like a sibling really. He is a divorcee but lives with his American fiancee.His ex wife and kids moved back to Nigeria about four years ago.When I arrived,his fiancee was nice to me and all. She is quite younger than him. And pretty too. Maybe in her thirties and Uncle Ike is in his fifties.After I settled down,she actually introduced me to her friend,Sheree. A very attractive African American lady,we hit off quite well. I dated her about three months before my troubles began.

My Uncle’s fiancee began to show me some attitude and I was concerned that she didnt want me around. I met her to ask her if I offended her in any way and she told me she is sorry that she didnt mean to be annoying but that she and my uncle are having issues and she may have unknowingly transferred her anger to me. I accepted her apology and I decided to be nice to her,offering her encouragement anytime I saw she was down or sad from her issues with my Uncle. I didnt ask her what the issues were, I figured it was their private affair.

One day,my girlfriend Sheree told me she would like to us to have a thresome.Its common in America. I was intrigued. I told her I was game. I felt she would suggest a total stranger for the thresome cos that is how it works best.But to my surprise,on the day she planned this,the person she invited turned out to be....Read full story from.

https://livelystones.com.ng/its-my-uncles-fiancee-her-friend-the-devil-the-deep-blue-sea/

Picture of your passport or I don't believe it
Re: My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! by lilyheaven: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kumar4india:
Dear Admin,

I already know who the person is . ..
Re: My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
La click la bend.
Re: My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! by Beke2020: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls dont bend naa grin
ndy87:
La click la bend.
Re: My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! by Kumar4india: 6:20pm On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! by Skyfornia(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
You don dey madt abi!?

Re: My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! by Kumar4india: 8:10am On May 21, 2018
jm

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Getting A Permanent Residency In Canada / Experienced Mothers/wives Please I Need Opinions Concerning House Helps/ Nannies / Are Men Slave To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.