Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught (46678 Views)

Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by enemyofprogress: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2019
I don't know why my landlord's wife just dey hungry me
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Bblessing37: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2019
What is the world turning into? In the beginning, it was not so.!!!.may God help our generation cry
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by City001: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A Lagos woman identified as Esther Irawo, has been accused of killing her friend to reportedly hide her adulterous life after  she was caught. The 38-year-old mother of two had accused the deceased identified as Femi, of trying to ruin her home by informing her husband of seeing her in a hotel with another man. The 72-year-old father of late Femi who disclosed that he heard Femi shouting from his room that Irawo was trying to strangulate him, added that nobody cared to inquire what was going on because of the level of their friendship. The deceased’s mother, Rose Afolabi on her own part, said Femi never discussed the issue with Irawo’s husband, adding that somebody else might have done that.

The Lagos woman who allegedly killed her friend to hide her adulterous life, also tried killing her 31-year-old husband, Ezra Joseph, by poisoning his food. It was gathered that after the man refused to eat, she became confrontational, before pouring away the food and dropped their baby on his lap as she fled the house.Her husband who confirmed her alleged adulterous life, said  Irawo thought Femi was the one who reported her extramarital affairs to him. However according to him, apart from few instances when he got to know by himself, other people in the area also told him about her adulterous life.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Elkana Bala, who confirmed the incident, said the police were on the trail of the runaway Irawo. “We have a report of a woman, who allegedly hired thugs to kill her landlord’s son, Femi Afolabi, for telling her husband that he saw her with a man in a hotel. The woman has been on the run since that day. The police are investigating the matter and are on the trail of the woman,” Elkana added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/lagos-woman-allegedly-kills-friend-to-hide-her-adulterous-life/

Fake news........three count charge, adultery, murder and attempted murder.

Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Badonasty(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A Lagos woman identified as Esther Irawo, has been accused of killing her friend to reportedly hide her adulterous life after  she was caught. The 38-year-old mother of two had accused the deceased identified as Femi, of trying to ruin her home by informing her husband of seeing her in a hotel with another man. The 72-year-old father of late Femi who disclosed that he heard Femi shouting from his room that Irawo was trying to strangulate him, added that nobody cared to inquire what was going on because of the level of their friendship. The deceased’s mother, Rose Afolabi on her own part, said Femi never discussed the issue with Irawo’s husband, adding that somebody else might have done that.

The Lagos woman who allegedly killed her friend to hide her adulterous life, also tried killing her 31-year-old husband, Ezra Joseph, by poisoning his food. It was gathered that after the man refused to eat, she became confrontational, before pouring away the food and dropped their baby on his lap as she fled the house.Her husband who confirmed her alleged adulterous life, said  Irawo thought Femi was the one who reported her extramarital affairs to him. However according to him, apart from few instances when he got to know by himself, other people in the area also told him about her adulterous life.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Elkana Bala, who confirmed the incident, said the police were on the trail of the runaway Irawo. “We have a report of a woman, who allegedly hired thugs to kill her landlord’s son, Femi Afolabi, for telling her husband that he saw her with a man in a hotel. The woman has been on the run since that day. The police are investigating the matter and are on the trail of the woman,” Elkana added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/lagos-woman-allegedly-kills-friend-to-hide-her-adulterous-life/

this case get k-leg...I'm sure femi dey Bleep the woman too
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by MicroBox: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2019
When me and my friend saw a similar in 1999 while passing by a hotel, we ran away.
Sometimes the implication might fatality.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Blamtom(f): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Karma were are you
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by godofuck231: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2019
ebusnwaoma:

I love that lady, no snitch is safe, loose lips sink ships , this one lost his lip
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Wickedness
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2019
Nickijoy:
Adultery +Murder ...nice combo
Also my kind of series. Big little lie - esque.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by kpoins: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2019
RIP but its good for one to mind his or her business
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by BabbanBura(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2019
DeeTweenie:
They should get her and lets hear her own part of the story.

I wonder why most married people commit such act?

Thats why i encourage the act of tasting before marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rest in peace to the dead.

Justice should take it place

Chai, this babe u don reach nairaland! Best wishes!!
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by DeeTweenie(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Where u know me from?
is Nairaland a place where i should not reach?
BabbanBura:

Chai, this babe u don reach nairaland! Best wishes!!
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by sweetilicious(f): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2019
If this is true,this culprit should be ready to loose freedom forever.This a serious crime.God forbid.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by emkz: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dear women reading this, if you are engaged in amorous affairs or you are considering it, please stop it. It has never ended well for the cheater. You will be caught because the Devil pushing you would ensure you are caught no matter how long it takes.

Someone said when a woman decides to be bad, she becomes worse than a man. See a woman killed someone trying to hide her sexual passion. Has a man ever killed to hide his sexual passion?

Let your spouse be your best friend. If you feel you want to look outside for any reason, inform your spouse and get his permission. If he says yes, then file a legal separation and cheat away. When you are satisfied, decide whether you want to come back or not. And if your spouse says yes, fine. If he says no, let it be. But communicate your quest for sexual adventures first so that when the shit hits the fan, you have a clean conscience.

In my 34 years on earth, I have never seen where cheating has solved any problem. It has caused a lot of problems. It is the only sin that God condemns twice: (1) Do not commit adultry, (2) Do not lust after your neighbour's wife, his house or anything that is his.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by JBoss25(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
I smell fake news
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nothing kills faster than been in the right place at the wrong time
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by MyGeneration(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
I wonder wetin some men dae find for 38years old woman Pusey lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Princeakin4u: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Very sad developments.......[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by oyinda1599(f): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
EastGold:

Who you epp
lolsssss.....whaaat?
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Let this be a warning to the idiots who think men cheating is the same as that of a woman.

There is a stigma against adulterous women in our society.

When a man cheats, nobody bats an eye. But not the same for women.

If a woman can cheat despite knowing the level of condemnation she'd receive from society, she can go any length to cover that shameful act. Including killing her husband.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
oyinda1599:
lolsssss.....whaaat?
We are talking of growing bank account, you are talking about growing beards
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
DeeTweenie:
They should get her and lets hear her own part of the story.

I wonder why most married people commit such act?

Thats why i encourage the act of tasting before marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rest in peace to the dead.

Justice should take it place
That is how you'll taste and taste until your bodycount go reach to buy recharge card.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Princeofasia: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
the guy allow woman to kill am? mrtcheeeet
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by DeeTweenie(f): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
As long as its not your body but mine, let it count.
highcollide:
That is how you'll taste and taste until your bodycount go reach to buy recharge card.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
DeeTweenie:
As long as its not your body but mine, let it count.
Then you lie to your husband that your body count is one figure. Then you expect him to be faithful and cry Wolf when he cheats on you.

Life go soon jam you no worry.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by DeeTweenie(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
He should tell me that he didnt Bleep any lady before marriage and by then we will have a discussion.

But for now, i am not a baby and i know what is good for what me.

and if he cares to know about my past before marriage, i will tell him cos its my past.

in this our convo, i didnt say anything about cheating and i wonder where you saw cheating from my replies.

maybe you need to understand that Churches approves sex before marriage.

Have a good day
highcollide:
Then you lie to your husband that your body count is one figure. Then you expect him to be faithful and cry Wolf when he cheats on you.

Life go soon jam you no worry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Bishop Burnt Alive, His Son Beheaded As Cross River Communities Renew War / Asp John Joshua Abandoned over N2.5M Surgery since 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.