Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught (46676 Views)

Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by oginga: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
There's something wrong with people called Esther, they cheat, steal and kill in most cases... when you hear the name Esther run like a thief.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by vicardino(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
What churches
DeeTweenie:
He should tell me that he didnt Bleep any lady before marriage and by then we will have a discussion.

But for now, i am not a baby and i know what is good for what me.

and if he cares to know about my past before marriage, i will tell him cos its my past.

in this our convo, i didnt say anything about cheating and i wonder where you saw cheating from my replies.

maybe you need to understand that Churches approves sex before marriage.

Have a good day

Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by delishpot: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
sunky97:
Our Girls in Saudi Arabia need Our Help - Please Watch video and share

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULH_3QPcyaQ&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

Arab slave masters worse pass oyinbo own o. Arab doesn't care if you practice his religion, slave na slave for him eyes o.
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by oyinda1599(f): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
EastGold:

We are talking of growing bank account, you are talking about growing beards
I advertised to grow my bank akant,so what are we talking?
Re: Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught by Cityguy: 6:05am On Apr 04, 2019
DeeTweenie:
They should get her and lets hear her own part of the story.

I wonder why most married people commit such act?

Thats why i encourage the act of tasting before marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rest in peace to the dead.

Justice should take it place
Tasting before marriage doesn't guarantee sustenance. Nothing is permanent in life except change. Something could happen along the line that could change the equation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.