Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening (2044 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Is Real Spiritual Awakening Occult Related? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 08, 2019
I detect a familiar pattern being unfolded here.

Could Funaki could jujusugar resurrected, for it seems the owner of multiple male and female nairaland monikers has added yet another feather to his monikaps, both liking, sharing and responding to his comments all by himself, must be a super "moniker" man, if you could read between the lines.

I wonder what someone who claims to have to have been a strong christian fellowship member exco bla bla bla back then, could not achieve just by being transparent and honest as some others here, that he has to be deceptively coming in the guise of different female and male moniker, and hence taking undue advantage of the fact that this is a faceless forum, Lol!

Maybe the truth is, that this was the real reason he abandoned his belief in God for atheism, for such ungodly traits which he had which made him not to be comfortable with the restrictions that comes with belief in God.

So since atheism has no such restrictions, he actually feels at home there and hence would never miss belief in God unless he repents and turns from such ungodly ways. cheesy
Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 08, 2019
pressplay411:

I apologise for the distractions. Seems you have made quite some enemies on here. Hopefully, we'll get to talk better via another platform.
My advice bro is that you don't pin your hopes on that guy, for I have encountered several atheists on this platform, and I am to some significant extent able to tell when there's a chance of someone having the potential to abandon his atheistic beliefs or not, as evidenced by some of the results on this platform.

For it's easier when an atheist is not using atheism as an excuse to rebel against God, for then there's just one obstacle, the disbelief in God's existence.

But when it just an excuse to continue unhinged with the lifestyle of sin, it is just about impossible for them to be converted back to the faith.

Because then there are two obstacles involved in such cases, disbelief in God's existence and also unwillingness to repent from the lifestyle of sin.

And so unless they are willing to repent from their lifestyle of sin, it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for such an atheist to be converted back to the faith.

So trust me this case is more of the second one, I mean I like him so much and have certainly seen some good in him, and he has shown on several occasions that the feeling is mutual, but that single obstacle of unwillingness to repent and turn from the lifestyle of sin has proven a huge obstacle in his respect, and hence made it just about impossible to for him to find any reason for him to leave atheism.

So unless he does that, i'm afraid it would only a case of chasing shadows to try to get him to denounce atheism.

God be with us.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by LordReed(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2019
pressplay411:

I apologise for the distractions. Seems you have made quite some enemies on here. Hopefully, we'll get to talk better via another platform.

LoL! NVM, comes with the territory I guess.
Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by Funaki: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
I detect a familiar pattern being unfolded here.

Could Funaki could jujusugar resurrected, for it seems the owner of multiple male and female nairaland monikers has added yet another feather to his monikaps, both liking, sharing and responding to his comments all by himself, must be a super "moniker" man, if you could read between the lines.

I wonder what someone who claims to have to have been a strong christian fellowship member exco bla bla bla back then, could not achieve just by being transparent and honest as some others here, that he has to be deceptively coming in the guise of different female and male moniker, and hence taking undue advantage of the fact that this is a faceless forum, Lol!

Maybe the truth is, that this was the real reason he abandoned his belief in God for atheism, for such ungodly traits which he had which made him not to be comfortable with the restrictions that comes with belief in God.

So since atheism has no such restrictions, he actually feels at home there and hence would never miss belief in God unless he repents and turns from such ungodly ways. cheesy
Guy, why did you mention me? and who's jujusugar? undecided

Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by Shepherd00: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2019
pressplay411:
My Testimony: Letter Kills, Without The Holy Spirit
=========================================
God is a God of 360°.
I am humbled to know that everything I now preach and strongly believe today, was everything that drove me away from this same Christianity, but as a Religion.

I can't thank God enough, for Only He is worthy to be praised. That I could be saved gives me hope that Salvation is for everyone. All one needs is Humility, Repentance and the Pursuit of Truth and Righteousness.
And you will find Christ.

I wrote this article about 3 years ago, pardon the sarcastic tone of the article, I had drifted and become an unbeliever- a Free-thinker, shuffling between Apostasy and Atheism.
==========================================
Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion

Every religion is shrouded in mysteries and sacred doctrines but Christianity has to be the most controversial and self contradicting religion. Wait, let me finish, I will highlight my points carefully.

1. To begin with, Christians will tell you it's not a religion but a way of life. (Really?) What then is the definition of religion?

Religion:
(Roman Catholic Church) chiefly RC Church- THE WAY OF LIFE determined by the vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience entered upon by monks, friars, and nuns:

2. Only Christians believe in Trinity. God, the Creator sacrificing Himself in his Human form to be tortured and murdered by his own Creation in order to save them. (No, you didn't read that wrong, it's as absurd as it sounds.)

3. Christianity emanated when the Jews failed to accept Jesus Christ of Nazareth as the glorious Messiah they had been promised.
Odd then that Christians have failed to accept any of all the other religious movements that have sprouted even though Christians are also anticipating the Second Coming of the Messiah. (The wait is over 2000 years now and still counting, but that's another argument all together)

4. Only in Christianity do we have a Virgin defying all Science and Biology and giving Birth without any form of insemination, even though she was very much engaged and betrothed. (Yea right)

5. The most absurd of all these isn't any of the several miracles that have yet to be replicated in our present times (maybe cos our generation is just too immoral that God has decided to stop performing miracles all together) such as turning water to wine, feeding a multitude with few loaves and fish, or walking on water or raising the dead, etc.

6. The most absurd and completely condescending and self righteous atrocity committed by Christians is their emphasis of John 14.6
How can you preach religious tolerance when you expect to annihilate every other religion except yours? Is that not Monopolizing the religious industry?

Ask any devout Christian, and they'll tell you ever so confidently that as long as you're not a Christian, woe betides you, cos you're going to Hell. (Really?)

So no matter how pious and humanitarian and perfect you are at whatever religion you've adopted, as long as you're not a christian, what a weist!

I am no atheist I believe in God, a Super Creator, Super Power, The Source.
What I do not believe however is Religion. I don't believe there is a particular religion ordained and endorsed by God.
But the efficacy of Religion cannot be denied. Without it, there would have been chaos all over the world.

However back to the matter, Christian Patriarchs either need to address these issues and redress them accordingly or risk losing their grip on enlightened youths of our day. I know some will still say you can't use human intelligence to interpret or discern things of the spirit, trust me I've heard it all.
===========================================
For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2 Corinthians 3:6c
For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Romans 8:6

Today, I know better. I thought I had heard it all but without the Holy Spirit, I was dead. My knowledge made me proud, made me blasphemous, made me comfortable in sin and made me run away from my Salvation.

Christianity can be practised as a Religion or as The Way Of Faith. Your Choice.
If you find Christianity burdensome, please be humble to know that you just might be practising religion. Seek to follow Christ and learn at His feet. Seek the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and all will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:28-29
I never knew you were an antagonist, and I followed you in my other life.

Praise Jesus, you are back home to Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2019
TVSA:

This makes me remember when people were praying with foreign flags so that god can grant them visa. Some Christian beliefs are very funny grin grin

LoL! Christian juju.
Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by budaatum: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
pressplay411:

This really wasn't necessary sir.
It wasn't necessary for me to talk to my Lord the way I want? Or it isn't necessary to ask you to please explain the "Letter Kills, Without The Holy Spirit", to my Lord so my Lord will see the Light and stop wasting?

Which is it please, Pressplay411?
Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by budaatum: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
pressplay411:

Ahh. This might be it! You think my Lord and buda are some enemies and you were just defending my Lord.

That's kind of you. Do note, he's my Lord!
Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by pressplay411(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

It wasn't necessary for me to talk to my Lord the way I want? Or it isn't necessary to ask you to please explain the "Letter Kills, Without The Holy Spirit", to my Lord so my Lord will see the Light and stop wasting?

Which is it please, Pressplay411?

My mistake. I thought you were jeering at him.
What do you mean by he's your Lord?
Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by budaatum: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
pressplay411:

My mistake. I thought you were jeering at him.
What do you mean by he's your Lord?
Your new spirit will make you have faith in your neighbours so you can love them and not think they are jeering. You must give you time.

My Lord is my Lord as you are press, or play, or 411. Which, I am yet to decide.
Re: My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening by pressplay411(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

Your new spirit will make you have faith in your neighbours so you can love them and not think they are jeering. You must give you time.

My Lord is my Lord as you are press, or play, or 411. Which, I am yet to decide.

Lol No wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terror/terrorism In The Bible / Isn't A God Who Only Created More Logical Than A God Who Also Cares? / Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.