Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) (33509 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / Another Bobrisky Spotted In Delta State NYSC Camp(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Femich18:

grin grin grin grin
you know say nothing those mama no fit do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
good for them. they've smuggled a contraband that has cost them dearly. forming smart abi ;Dgood for them. they've smuggled a contraband that has cost them dearly. forming smart abi
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by blucum(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Village pple right now

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by ifeko1214(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Just In: Corps members credentials burnt as fire from an electric fault engulfs #Sokoto #NYSC camp

Watch Video Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/just-corps-members-credentials-burnt-fire-electric-fault-engulfs-sokoto-nysc-camp/

Bubari and APC are responsible

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Bigii(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
fuckerstard:
Make use of cloud storages guys, it's free. Keep your documents safe always..

e. g mega, one drive etc..
Does cloud storage store hard copy? undecided

Shey na hard copies the burn so. shuu!
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by kenodrill: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
fuckerstard:

Please enlighten me on it
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by brownbib(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
my camp 2yrs back. I feel sorry for them.
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
thoollz:
Why are they acting like some stranger came to set their Lodge on fire? People can b careless if u live in a hostel or Lodge, they will turn on every appliance carelessly and go about their daily activities like they built the house. Some will leave the tap open till all the water in the reservoir has been exhausted. I just feel sorry for the good ones that were affected.

Yes.. You're right... Some people are very undisciplined and think only about themselves, not regarding how their actions can affect others.... They are like goats. That tap water own dey vex me like..... I remember we go one convention for Lagos.... after being warned to ensure the tap is turned off even after checking whether water is available or not, some will just leave it on just because water no dey... And after pumping water, and everyone is in the church away from the lodge, water go just dey waste... Na officials and security dey come back to check bathroom and toilets so water no go dey waste.

Same thing goes for other appliances like electric iron, gas cooker or stove.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by ItzBIM(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
But it’s not the original copy, so no big deal
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by plero(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
�� *the money making machine*��
Agro-Allied trading and exports.

Will you like to know how to trade, produce, export Shea butter, charcoal and cashew nuts.

Then join our live session on 12th April.

For more info:

https:///EPA6J0jsewNJkATnn3Bomv
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
fuckerstard:

I agree.
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by mancheeutd(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
fuckerstard:

Pls after 1 year will it still be free
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by albaniy1: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
U DONT JOKE WITH ELECTRICAL APLIENCESS IN SOKOTO THE CURREN IS TO HIGH THERE
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
No kidding, I for enter that fire rescue my sshit angry
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by watuma(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is bad
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Drdreluv: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Scan copy abi
fuckerstard:

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
This country is so abnormal in all ramifications! No fire department in NYSC camps. Chai!
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Awesomefred32(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ebios:
Mmmm
Really?
So how can l keep my credentials safe online so that Amaechi won't connive with AAC's candidate to tell Tonto Dikey to change Churchill's name to Success' trending story of Adeleke being disqualified by High Court after Don Jazzy could not marry Linda lkeji
Ohhhhhh.
What am l saying na?
D above is an example of how the victims are now thinking.
Pls, the affected guys should accept my sin party

stop taking wet weed and tramadol and you said NO
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
olayinka63:

Yes cloud storage is safe for just backup. At one point you will need original hard copy of documents saved in cloud. Let's assume the affected persons wants to apply for foreign scholarships, do you think they will rest on authenticity of your soft copy certificate? Then Nigerian reputation factor will still affect you. That is when you will start facing problem of Affidavit and Notarization.

Well at least if you have a soft copy, you have a fighting chance of getting the original if possible. from my own view tho..

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by ayanbaba2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
ItzBIM:
But it’s not the original copy, so no big deal

you are "amazing"!

who told you it isn't the original?
have you ever been to NYSC camp?

98% of corps members come with their originals...
so, it's a big deal!

I feel for them!
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by ayanbaba2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
mrchristenajon:
Congrats yo us all , let keep the sprite high cos we all cashing out today , DM or WhatsApp.

weyrey nigga!
" congrats yo us all"

always typing without brain!

you should be rolling in millions Na, abi?
drop us free games Na!
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by sirjustice1575(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na wa oooo

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
olayinka63:

Yes cloud storage is safe for just backup. At one point you will need original hard copy of documents saved in cloud. Let's assume the affected persons wants to apply for foreign scholarships, do you think they will rest on authenticity of your soft copy certificate? Then Nigerian reputation factor will still affect you. That is when you will start facing problem of Affidavit and Notarization.
gud point
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by ItzBIM(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
ayanbaba2:

you are "amazing"!

who told you it isn't the original?
have you ever been to NYSC camp?

98% of corps members come with their originals...
so, it's a big deal!

I feel for them!

Jesu shocked

I didn’t know they collect the original copy from them, so what’s the point of all the photocopy they made.
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Amehsam(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
DimIsaac10:
The fellow above me is something else

Lol..... Like seriously oo
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by WarriAproko: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Someone put electric socket somewhere. Which is prohibited
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Ebios(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Awesomefred32:

stop taking wet weed and tramadol and you said NO
Lol.
So between us the two of us, who took d worst weed for ur inability to identify what others easily identified, liked, shared and laughed over?
Make l nor catch u for one corner
Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ebios:
Lol.
So between us the two of us, who took d worst weed for ur inability to identify what others easily identified, liked, shared and laughed over?
Make l nor catch u for one corner

Re: Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) by goodychet: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Just In: Corps members credentials burnt as fire from an electric fault engulfs #Sokoto #NYSC camp

Watch Video Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/just-corps-members-credentials-burnt-fire-electric-fault-engulfs-sokoto-nysc-camp/

Federal government come and give them automatic e employment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) / NYSC:8 Things You Must Do Before Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.