Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Joke City! 'check This Out' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke City! 'check This Out' (662 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

Joke City! 'check This Out' by Tunsbobo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
A boy noticed that his father was spreading dead batteries in the sun.He then asked the father why he was doing so, the father replied:i'm recharging the batteries.The father came back from work the next day only to meet his son sitting down on a chair under the hot sun.The father was suprised and then scolded his son but the boy replied saying:My teacher said my brain was dull and i've decided to charge it up!!!!
Re: Joke City! 'check This Out' by babyme1(f): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2010
That must be Stud shocked
Re: Joke City! 'check This Out' by Olami099(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2010
Naughty boy.
Re: Joke City! 'check This Out' by Tunsbobo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2010
Mr bighead was pressed, so he went to the nearest public toilet.On getting there he discovered that the toilet was in use.He waited for 30 minutes but the guy refused to come out.He then noticed that the female toilet was empty, at this point he was almost messing himself up.Out of desperation, he exchanged the 'female toilet' tag placed on top of the female toilet door with the male toilet tag placed on the male toilet door.After this he comfortably entered the female toilet.After doing this, a female wanted to pee.She saw the female tag and bumped into the toilet.She saw the guy who had been in the toilet ever since.She then slapped him; Woman:Don't you know this is a female toilet.Guy:No this a male toilet you insipid goat.After this a fight ensued; just as they started fighting,Mr Big head who had finished using the toilet came out and laughed, 'Next time you would know that a toilet is not a recreational centre'
Re: Joke City! 'check This Out' by Dyt(f): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2010
Next pls
Re: Joke City! 'check This Out' by EfemenaXY: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
2 really dreadful jokes! embarassed
Re: Joke City! 'check This Out' by StudioCFR(m): 4:57am On Sep 11, 2010
Baby.me, i no get yo time today walahi lol
Re: Joke City! 'check This Out' by Kunbee: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2010
Stop swearing jare

Blaming The Dog / Win A Blackberry / The 's' Recipe