Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer (1356 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Pet Bottles With Flip Caps For Sale In Ph! / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer by Abdhool(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Read through the chat and be vigilant !

After sending his account details, he started disturbing me to know whether av made payment to his account. If truly the system works, I don't expect him to disturb or even share at the moment, he should av bn competing with Dangote before notifying the public.

Re: My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer by CaptainMitch: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Only dumb people fall for this
Re: My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer by AMI3(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
second class scammer
Re: My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer by ajapz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
the same way one just dey disturb my life on Instagram. If actually it works as they said, u dnt even need to be begging people to invest through you. #DumbAssScammers
Re: My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer by mikejj(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
angry baby scammer.30 minutes has killed the whole thing..

2 Likes

Re: My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer by ajapz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
mikejj:
angry baby scammer.30 minutes has killed the whole thing..

i shock when the lady say 30mins that i make x3 on binary trade. Even a month self i no go even dey convienced
Re: My Worth-sharing Experience With Flip Cash Scammer by mikejj(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
ajapz:

i shock when the lady say 30mins that i make x3 on binary trade. Even a month self i no go even dey convienced
the person is even a lady self...you do binary trade..

(1) (Reply)

Any Basis For Bank Debt Cancellation For Young Entrepreneurs? / Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? / Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.