Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

"Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery (19770 Views)

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Afamed: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
dannybee:
that is not a result. You are given a result of 1961 or is it 1965 at 2018...it doesn't make sense. .that is not certificate
Go to court, instead of Wailing endlessly

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by TangoPredict(f): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by emmyt2: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
The difference is that Adeleke forged his own certificate while Buhari did not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by ejimatic: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
After the court nullified the guber position of Senator Adeleke as a result of certificate forgery, Reno Omokri has reacted to it, here is what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/where-is-buharis-own-certificate-reno.html

. Buhari went to the military school which is an equivalence of secondary school.That made him qualify to be a president.
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by zomby(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't know what it is, I just don't like the dude.

When I see him I see a confused sycophant, an opportunist, an alarmist and an attention seeker.
I don't know why the ldiot can't just relocate to Togo
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Ndubuisi1075: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Reno should go and sit down. There are enough chairs.
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
ejimatic:
. Buhari went to the military school which is an equivalence of secondary school.That made him qualify to be a president.

Buhari went to a normal secondary school

After he finished from there, he entered what is now the Nigeria Defence Academy.
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by ejimatic: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
After the court nullified the guber position of Senator Adeleke as a result of certificate forgery, Reno Omokri has reacted to it, here is what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/where-is-buharis-own-certificate-reno.html

I am not a politician so I am objective on every issue. Osogbo high court ruled that the case before the court was whether Adeleke entered secondary school or not .it was not a result issue.The court ruled that he entered secondary school in 1976.Result issue was not presented in court at all.The Abuja ruling was about whether he completed secondary school as required in the constitution or not and that of forgery of results. Abuja court ruled that he entered secondary school in 1976 but by 1980 his name disappeared on the school record possibly he was a drop out then.However he wrote WAEC in 1981 with just F9 in English language.He was absent on all other subjects.This was presented by WAEC at the court. The result Adeleke used in his INEC form is different completely because it was doctored by he principal having been influenced by Adeleke family in Ede.The principal confessed.It will be of interest that Adeleke was impersonated in the same school during last year NECO in connivance vwith the principal.So the court was right by deciding that Adeleke did not have O level result and neither did he complete secondary school.Adeleke is playing for his foolishness and laziness. It is a lesson for all of us Even if you have money make sure you do the right thing.There is always Tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by fiercehillz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
fpmxc:

Madness... I blame the sun sha
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by wellmax(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari said his certificate was misplaced when the military invaded his house when IBB took over.
He had previously used it to gain admission into the Nigerian Army and US War College.

What did Adeleke say again?

Which school has he presented this said certificate?

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
The truth is, Buhari has a certificate.

WAEC issued him with a statement of result that proves he at the very least had a certificate.

If Buhari had not written WAEC, there is no way the WAEC head would have issued him with that certificate last year, as there would have been zero records to draw up the certificate.

Anyway, I don't like arguing about this. APC and PDP have failed Nigerians....but that does not mean Buhari did not write WAEC. Reno can please focus on telling us how his party will do better in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by ejimatic: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
tactius:

Buhari went to a normal secondary school

After he finished from there, he entered what is now the Nigeria Defence Academy.
It is true I even saw a picture of those that finished with him in secondary school and the military college he later went to.

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by jrusky(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
No apc won't ask Buhari but can ask Adeleke.

Apc I just hate the party like mad I just can't bear them a bit. Foolish people.
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by frowland(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Empty skull
Typical zombie
Counter the allegation, so we on the fense can decide whose point is valid.

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are on the wrong" - Jean-Jacques.

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Cletus77(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
frowland:

Counter the allegation. Insults are the arguments employed by those who are on the wrong.
Another one spotted tongue
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by frowland(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Another one spotted tongue

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are on the wrong" - Jean-Jacques.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Chijeep(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
pls don't bother asking Osibanjo wer Buhari's certificate is bcoz he may talk say na goat chop am (our yoruba nursery chorus on vacation day) lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Isobug: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

Go to court, instead of Wailing endlessly
Which Court? This same Court?

Wake up bro
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by karnap(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
fiercehillz:
Waec go give baba certificate for villa na
if only buhari will know when he finish this school and if the school exist then,and some evidence to ask him to spell SYMPATHY.... ON A NATIONAL TV.
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Johnjanrt: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sen. Adeleke forging his certificate is a testament to the fact that he knows how relevant the certificate is, rather the one who's yet to think of forging his because it's of no importance to him, if truly Adeleke forged fake certificate where were they when he was elected senator? hypocritic set of bastards. mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Cletus77(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
frowland:

U never see anything..
No be only Jean Jacques na Jackie Chan
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by fredoooooo: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Werey Reno you can start looking for Buhari own na , it's part of your duty in this next level madness you are into ... you go pick certificate till you reach Abuja grin
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by ploaded(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tolumiide:
I think he should also be charged for forgery

forgery of what? PDP never said he forged it rather he had none. I blv that the case has been settled since the time WAEC presented him with a replica.... for lost or damages certificate.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Afamed: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Isobug:

Which Court? This same Court?

Wake up bro
The PMB certificate didn't start today. Your Hero was in power, when PDP sold the dummies to you. Go to court and stop wailing endlessly

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin
He don forge am now. cheesy
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by ploaded(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
ejimatic:
I am not a politician so I am objective on every issue. Osogbo high court ruled that the case before the court was whether Adeleke entered secondary school or not .it was not a result issue.The court ruled that he entered secondary school in 1976.Result issue was not presented in court at all.The Abuja ruling was about whether he completed secondary school as required in the constitution or not and that of forgery of results. Abuja court ruled that he entered secondary school in 1976 but by 1980 his name disappeared on the school record possibly he was a drop out then.However he wrote WAEC in 1981 with just F9 in English language.He was absent on all other subjects.This was presented by WAEC at the court. The result Adeleke used in his INEC form is different completely because it was doctored by he principal having been influenced by Adeleke family in Ede.The principal confessed.It will be of interest that Adeleke was impersonated in the same school during last year NECO in connivance vwith the principal.So the court was right by deciding that Adeleke did not have O level result and neither did he complete secondary school.Adeleke is playing for his foolishness and laziness. It is a lesson for all of us Even if you have money make sure you do the right thing.There is always Tomorrow.

that was well detailed n explanatory!

only a wailer will want to add sentiment to it.

thanks bro for the info.

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
THIS OMOKIRI LACKS SENSE AS LITTLE AS ONE CAN IMAGINED.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Femsyn(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Honestly, i find this agitation for Buhari's certificate rather demeaning to the caliber of Reno. Adeleke's certificate was questioned in the courts. If there are concerns about anybody's qualifications, the best way is for the court to determine the status, else this clamour can be termed political.

I'm not pro-APC or Buharist.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Meritocracy: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari has told you several time to go and ask at military headquarter. You're free to go Mr. Reno

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by brainbox80: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
NOC1:
Forgery and alleged no certificate is a different thing. PDP has never said Buhari forged his certificate rather they keep on saying he has none.
He might have a certificate but it is forged.
AND YOU ARE THIS QUICK TO FORGET THAT HE SOMETIME AGO PRESENTED A NEPA BILL AS A CERTIFICATE ...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze / 2023: PDP Has Committed Suicide – Ohanaeze / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.