Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

"Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery (19771 Views)

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by jaytee01(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
That oluwole certificate arranged for the dullard is a joke...... Make I no even talk sef.
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by PROPHETmichael: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
"Adeleke should simply go and collect attestation certificate ftom WAEC" Robert Mugabe
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by iamfromlagos(f): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
NOC1:
Forgery and alleged no certificate is a different thing. PDP has never said Buhari forged his certificate rather they keep on saying he has none.
He might have a certificate but it is forged.
Oga, slowly read what you typed.
Does this make sense to you?
If it does, then there's a lot wrong with...

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by frowland(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:

U never see anything..
No be only Jean Jacques na Jackie Chan
I don't need to say anything Mr. I simply asked you to counter his position instead of throwing shades. If I am zombie or whatever you call me, I accept but that does not make you better then me. But if calling me Zombie satisfies your ego, then go for it ~ keep hitting it. Funny'.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Cletus77(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
frowland:

I don't need to say anything Mr. I simply asked you to counter his position instead of throwing shades. If I am zombie or whatever you call me, I accept but that does not make you better then me. But if calling me Zombie satisfies your ego, then go for it ~ keep hitting it. Funny'.
As long as I didn't quote you..
Mind ya lane
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by frowland(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:

As long as I didn't quote you..
Mind ya lane

This is a public forum and not your bedroom. We can all chip in our thoughts.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Cletus77(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
frowland:

This is a public forum and not your bedroom. We can all chip in our thoughts.
Pls goan feed your dog
And maybe chip in your thoughts dere too
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by jaylexy360(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
MxreR:
If Adeleke is disqualified then Buhari is next to be disqualified. Buhari came into Nigerian Army with a written note from his principal, this is the same gworo chewing stark illiterate ruling NIgeria. Court should disqualify this gworo man immediately.
no be lie bro!.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Belawy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
After how many court cases won by PMB

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Belawy(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
After how many cases won by PMB ? Omokiri is not mentally sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Belawy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Belawy:
After how many cases won by PMB ? Omokiri is not mentally sound.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by frowland(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Pls goan feed your dog
And maybe chip in your thoughts dere too

At least I have something doing, you? #Littlemind!
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by sweetilicious(f): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why are twisting the truth.Both are the same.They don't have any certificate to show.
NOC1:
Forgery and alleged no certificate is a different thing. PDP has never said Buhari forged his certificate rather they keep on saying he has none.
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Cletus77(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
frowland:

At least I have something doing, you? #Littlemind!
Oga what is it na?
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Organs(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
MxreR:
If Adeleke is disqualified then Buhari is next to be disqualified. Buhari came into Nigerian Army with a written note from his principal, this is the same gworo chewing stark illiterate ruling NIgeria. Court should disqualify this gworo man immediately.

Chewing gworo, drinking kunu, and ruling you.....
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adeleke’s nullification: Judgment cannot stand test of time – SANs

By . | Published Date Apr 3, 2019 13:19 PM-Daily Trust

Two Senior Advocates of Nigeria, (SAN) have said that the FCT High Court judgment which nullified the nomination of Sen. Ademola Adeleke as the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the September 2018 Governorship Election in Osun, cannot stand the test of time.
Speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria, (NAN) on Wednesday in Abuja, Mr Isreal Olondare (SAN) said that the judgment was not a sound one because the law stipulated that a person aspiring to any political office must be educated up to school certificate level.

AD

The ruling cannot stand the test of time because during the trial, it was the prosecution that subpoenaed the West African Examination Council (WAEC) to come and tender the result of Adeleke in court.

“They tendered the result and it was confirmed that he wrote the exams not withstanding that maybe he failed the papers.

"The constitution of Nigeria says that any person aspiring to office must be educated up to school certificate level it didn’t say that the person should have grade one or so on.

“Since there is evidence that he was educated up to school certificate level, he is qualified to contest,” the senior lawyer contended.
Moreover, he questioned the legality of the FCT High Court having jurisdiction to try a matter that arose from Osun state.
On his part, Mr Nathaniel Oke (SAN), a counsel to Adeleke said that they were grossly dissatisfied with that judgment and would appeal it before the close of business on Wednesday.
“We are appealing against it and before today expires, we will file our notice of appeal against that judgement because we do not agree with any of the reasons given.
“We contended that our candidate having brought a certified true copy of the result of the examination he took in 1981 as ordered by the court with supportive affidavit, that in itself is sufficient to say that he is qualified.”
According to Oke, you don’t have to pass the exam of WAEC before you can be qualified, the moment you make an attempt, is suffices, which is the requirement of the law.
Justice Oathman Musa of an Abuja High Court, Bwari Area Council of Abuja on Tuesday, nullified the nomination Adeleke as candidate of the PDP in the Sept. 2018 Governorship Election in Osun State.
Justice Musa annulled Adeleke’s nomination on the grounds that Adeleke offended Section 177 of the 1999 Constitution as amended.
The section stipulates that candidates for the position of governor must be educated up to secondary school level.
According to Justice Musa, while the court’s findings show that Adeleke entered secondary school in 1976, there is no record to show that he actually graduated as his name is no longer seen in the school’s register from 1980.(NAN)
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by RichBoy247: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Empty skull
Typical zombie

What do we call the people that brought an unfortunate nincompoop like you into this world?
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by zomby(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Any sensible Nigerian shouldn’t be coming out to justify Adeleke’s severe stupidity...Omokri or whatever he calls himself should be ashamed of himself.

Adeleke aka shameless dancer buried himself...He is definitely not part of the new Nigeria that we all deserve.
He should accept the decision of the judge and register at his brother’s school in Ede....

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by dannybee(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

Go to court, instead of Wailing endlessly
there is time for everything , this is not the time to go to court, this is the time to enjoy the show and learn from it

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by springtech(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
He indirectly admitted that Adeleke forged his certificate, if he actually did he should face the penalty.
Why the noise.

Wether Buhari has certificate or not is another thing entirely. He has been sued by different entities on this ground, let the court be the judge.

Don't ever compare forgery to not having certificate, they are 2 different things.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by akdjr(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who sue Adeleke over certificate forgery?
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by seunprodigy13: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
MxreR:
if only u know how hollow u sound

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by ogbonti: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adakintroy:
The guy above. Please relax, Buhari had no certificate. He belongs to the class of high and mighty that's was why he excaped. Convetional powers wanted him there.

How he was not able to produce a valid certicate until almost second tenure in office is testament to this.

He must go, na now our eyes clear
His lack of certification is ruining the fortunes of the country. He must go!!!!
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Adakintroy: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
ogbonti:

He must go, na now our eyes clear
His lack of certification is ruining the fortunes of the country. He must go!!!!

Bros it's too late. It's not by mouth. Election has past. They have the upper hand.

You oKongo iweala and other good head running the economy. We said we prefer illitrates. Fell for propaganda. Until we outgrow tribalism we can't move far.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by jaggedboi(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Is this still an issue? Reno sef,seems obsessed with Buhari
sentiments aside....If @MBuhari has a certificate, he should show it. We have heard he is a man on integrity,why hide some you are certain you have? Does integrity only means the ability of a president not to show his certificate?
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by livelymatilda22: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
jaggedboi:

sentiments aside....If @MBuhari has a certificate, he should show it. We have heard he is a man on integrity,why hide some you are certain you have? Does integrity only means the ability of a president not to show his certificate?
You don't know what you are talking about...

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Shampoo77: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
NOC1:

Dundee, Buhari bought 1961 certificate that carries 2014 passport photo in 2014, so that one no be forgery abi! Idiot with no brain
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by wirinet(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
jaggedboi:

sentiments aside.... If @MBuhari has a certificate, he should show it. We have heard he is a man on integrity,why hide some you are certain you have? Does integrity only means the ability of a president not to show his certificate?

He had already shown it when it was presented to him by WAEC.
If you were in Antarctica then, here it is;

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by wirinet(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shampoo77:

Dundee, Buhari bought 1961 certificate that carries 2014 passport photo in 2014, so that one no be forgery abi! Idiot with no brain
Are you that dumb or you are only acting? WAEC started putting passport photos in certificates around the early 90s because of rampant impersonation.
If you apply to have your WAEC certificate today or a reissue, it would bear your passport photo even if you sat for the exams before the birth of christ.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by cowboy22: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
this is the same case, but Nigerians are afraid to do the right thing at the right time. same judgement should be given to Mr president
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by paxonel(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Waec helped this long neck to forge this now grin
Someone should charge waec and buhari to court.

We did not see buhari in any waec examination hall too

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Achuba To Be Impeached As Kogi Deputy Governor / Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road / NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.