Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

"Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery (19769 Views)

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by deomelo: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Reno aka Wendel Simlim the king of forgery and identity thief too get mouth.

Thank God SAI baba no get your time, worthless and jobless internet nuisance..

What a scum bag..
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by paxonel(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
wirinet:

He had already shown it when it was presented to him by WAEC.
If you were in Antarctica then, here it is;
the passport is showing 79 years old man in black and photo as if the picture was taken in the early 60s, is that not scam or forgery?

when did he write the exam, what year?
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by wirinet(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
paxonel:
the passport is showing 79 years old man in black and photo as if the picture was taken in the early 60s, is that not scam or forgery?

when did he write the exam, what year?
As he applied for the certificate and was issued in 2018, you want him to travel back in time to 1959, take a passport photograph and then bring it back to 2018 to be affixed in his WAEC certificate?

Do you understand what the word forgery means? How can WAEC, a body that issues a document issue a forgery? It is like saying Nigerian printing and minting is printing fake naira.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by Cletus77(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

What do we call the people that brought an unfortunate nincompoop like you into this world?
Taarh..sharap

U think am ready to rub dirt with you??
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by paxonel(m): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2019
wirinet:

As he applied for the certificate and was issued in 2018, you want him to travel back in time to 1959, take a passport photograph and then bring it back to 2018 to be affixed in his WAEC certificate?
then waec should have ensure that his recent photograph taken in 2018 appears on the result sheath since he just applied for it, and not deceiving nigerians with a black and white photo that looks like what was taken in 1966

Do you understand what the word forgery means? How can WAEC, a body that issues a document issue a forgery?
but the photo is forged yes or no?

It is like saying Nigerian printing and minting is printing fake naira.
central bank has printed fake mints before its not today, is it not this same country we are living?
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by jaggedboi(m): 5:22am On Apr 04, 2019
wirinet:

He had already shown it when it was presented to him by WAEC.
If you were in Antarctica then, here it is;
Bros,if or when i go for my WAEC testimonial or certificate i expect my picture taken in 1998 to be on the certificate.
This is definitely fake as the picture there is a picture of a 98 year old man on an exam taken more than 40 years
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by wirinet(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2019
jaggedboi:

Bros,if or when i go for my WAEC testimonial or certificate i expect my picture taken in 1998 to be on the certificate.
This is definitely fake as the picture there is a picture of a 98 year old man on an exam taken more than 40 years

How will they get a picture of you taken in 1998? People do not take passport photos even year of their lives. The take passport photos as requested and for identification purposes.
During my own time, passport photos were not required to be affixed inside certificates, so what happens if I had not collected my WAEC certificate and I request for it today? Do I have to go back in time to take a passport photo?
Re: "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery by jaggedboi(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
wirinet:

How will they get a picture of you taken in 1998? People do not take passport photos even year of their lives. The take passport photos as requested and for identification purposes.
During my own time, passport photos were not required to be affixed inside certificates, so what happens if I had not collected my WAEC certificate and I request for it today? Do I have to go back in time to take a passport photo?
They should have just given it to him with out his 98 year old pics. For the fact they tampered with the document witb a pics that was never there its forgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer / APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri / Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.