Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,198 members, 7,842,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests (24570 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Justcash(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin just/nyansh/cash, the only stench u smelling is coming from your mof odour  grin grin grin grin, don' u know your mof is next to your nose?
abeg close tht ibu-like mof of urs, before i fill tht wide azz diastema between your teeth wit euthymol, shurrup grin grin grin grin

Lol! I knew you were around cos the stench was damn much just now. Look at your English and you'll understand the source of your killer smell. You are indeed a wonderful student of your illiterate generation. Ewu.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by manny4life(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2010
Africason:

@ Manny4life

ya, i read that part and even quoted it in my first rebuttal. . . so you see, Abrantie can obtain those 3 passports legally and cleanly. cool

No allow me finish I have not yet finished because I don't know what your point is.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by tpiah: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2010
Africason:

Now, am hitting some nerves, abi?  grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Repeat this after me. . . 'many 9ja folks and the word manners can never be used in the same sentence cos that would be deemed tautology!' cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

you seem to have a problem with english comprehension cos it seems my words are flying over your head.

let me repeat myself slowly:

[size=16pt]LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

WHAT YOU SEE THERE ISNT PRETTY.
[/size]
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Africason(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Manny4life

Paragraph 1 --- A child born in a foreign country to U.S. citizen parents may be both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the country of birth. What does that tell you, when that child comes here, he's entitled to citizenship through his parent, it doesn't say it cannot be revoked so I'm trying hard to get your point. As the statement said; Born in a foreign country.

Oh ya, it can be revoked but what i was trying to say is that it can as well be possible to obtain those 3 passports legally by Abrantie if he falls into that category.  thnx 4 understanding it though. . . It can be revoked if for eg. the person voluntarily opts for the other citizenship and its not by marriage.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Justcash(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I seem to feel a pinch when you talk of Ghanians? Are you in your right mind today or is some foreigner using your ID or something?  undecided

So, you don't see the childishness in the back and forth you have chosen to involve yourself in? lol . . . anywho, Like I said . . . all the "MY BALLS are bigger than yours " arguments prove nothing for either side. Fact remains Ghana is a Sovereign entity just as Nigeria is and has a right to protect it's own, and it is vain to suggest otherwise simply because you believe it to be an attack on your person or something.

Good, well noted Kobo-Junkie. Now please kindly let me indulge in my childishness, it is indeed beautiful being a child once again. It is mid-night here and I gat time for this. So Scraaam dude. Thank you very much for your unusual concern about converting me to maturity. Be on your own now.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by tpiah: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
Africason:

I showed you how Abrantie could attain that 3 pasports from the US, Canada and Ghana and you're beating about the bush here. Deal with it bruv. . .

Simples. cheesy

the fact remains you and abrantie are both criminals.

no one is interested in reading your jargon about how you each managed to get 5 passports apiece.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by teeboyseve(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ Just Cash, Dont waste your time on a Junkie,
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
Justcash:

Good, well noted Kobo-Junkie. Now please kindly let me indulge in my childishness, it is indeed beautiful being a child once again. It is mid-night here and I gat time for this. So Scraaam dude. Thank you very much for your unusual concern about converting me to maturity. Be on your own now.

Hey dude, better check the posts. You took offence to my post, not the other way around!
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by otumfour(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
from justcash "Look at you English"
since u izz the english teacha, read thru your post b4 u send 'em, aboakwa grin grin grin
since u'v resorted to english correction

btw, $300,000 is 438,000 cedis grin grin grin, we no dey call millions by-heart for wanna money inside anymore like some of u think
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Africason(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
tpiah:

the fact remains you and abrantie are both criminals.

no one is interested in reading your jargon about how you each managed to get 5 passports apiece.

Looool. . . .   cheesy cheesy cheesy  criminals? What a joke!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by manny4life(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2010
Africason:

@Manny4life

Oh ya, it can be revoked but what i was trying to say is that it can as well be possible to obtain those 3 passports legally by Abrantie if he falls into that category.  thnx 4 understanding it though. . . It can be revoked if for eg. the person voluntarily opts for the other citizenship and its not by marriage.

oK if you claim so, Let it be a note as well, what you read only applies to dual nationals; foreign country of birth and naturalized as citizens. As a naturalized citizen (i.e you filed N-400 and you were not born here), it is unlawful to pledge allegiance to any other country. Willful intention of conduct by filling of foreign citizenship and pledging allegiance to that country other than your country of birth is ground for your citizenship to be revoked. Whether its through marriage or whatever, U.S. barely recognizes dual let alone triple, never heard of it.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Abrantie: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
[QUOTE]please moderator, can we kindly kick these id.iots out of our forum for once, cos they are just ranting for nothing, always making un-intelligent posts
[/QUOTE]

Your mods are not listening -- just like your country's leaders. Aww, aint that the story of Nigeria?

Or is it because NL has a Ghanaian mod? See how we've infiltrated NL all the way to the top positions?  grin

Pay $300K and we'll leave you alone.

[QUOTE]Not only must the Nigerian petty trader cough out $300,000.He must also employ 10 Ghanaians,

Holy moses[/QUOTE]

That's right! grin
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Justcash(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

since u izz the english teacha, read thru your post b4 u send 'em, aboakwa grin grin grin

btw, $300,000 is 438,000 cedis grin grin grin, we no dey call millions for our money inside anymore like some of u think

If you read your English, you'll understand why I used "You" at first instead of "Your". How on earth can you understand proper English with the sort of English you speak? Your English infected my fingers while I was typing, thus the typo. Lol!

I saw something like "Aboakwa", is that what your generation is called? Otumfour Aboakwa, sounds like the name of a modern Sexually transmitted disease from Ghana.

Your smell is becoming unbearable dude. With your smell, a full toilet suck away pit smells like a bottle of the latest Hugo boss perfume
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2010
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!! [/size]

you can take them out of africa and give them all education but it is not easy to take africa out of em . . . [size=13pt]ROFLMAO!! [/size]
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by otumfour(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2010
abrantie u be wicked abeg lef dem lol
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by tpiah: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
Abrantie:

Aww, aint that the story of Nigeria?

Your mods are not listening -- just like your country's leaders. Or is it because NL has a Ghanaian mod? See how we've infiltrated NL all the way to the top positions?  cheesy

i dont doubt you need to up your medication.

your jealousy has made you go bananas.

gosh!!! see him tripping over the fact that a nl mod is ghanaian? Who is the person sef.

wow you lack manners and good breeding.

see your life.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by tpiah: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

abrantie u be wicked abeg lef dem lol

and who is this one?

another f.ool?

they move in packs, it seems.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by manny4life(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

btw, $300,000 is 438,000 cedis grin grin grin, we no dey call millions by-heart for wanna money inside anymore like some of u think

eh wo $300k is 480k cedis? Pleas o what is the exchange rate? You are claiming $1 to be 1.46cedis, hmmm cedis is now like Canadian dollar, shoot way better than Canadian dollar, almost ranking to euro but euro is bigger than dollar so the next one after dollar.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Justcash(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Abrantie:

Your mods are not listening -- just like your country's leaders. Aww, aint that the story of Nigeria?

Or is it because NL has a Ghanaian mod? See how we've infiltrated NL all the way to the top positions?  cheesy

Exactly, but the moment they decide to listen you'll be lost. Completely lost from Nairaland. You'll work hard to come back. That is a small illustration of what will happen to Ghana if Nigeria's  leaders decides to listen to the cries of Nigerians.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by otumfour(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
tpiah, if u don' shurrup I go make u pay $300k, anger filled mofo
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by manny4life(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

oga please o what is exchange rate of $ to cedis
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by tpiah: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

you'll make me pay $300,000 to allow me to stay in ghana?

and how exactly do you intend to do that?

if you werent a retard you should wonder at these questions?
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by otumfour(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2010
buying      selling
US Dollar 1.4237 1.4433
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by otumfour(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
tpiah, me sef tht money I dey see say the money be too much, I think we all understand tht, the problem here is wht the thread has turned into
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by manny4life(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

tpiah, me sef tht money I dey see say the money be too much, I think we all understand tht, the problem here is wht the thread has turned into
otumfour:

buying      selling
US Dollar 1.4237 1.4433

What I saw from three sites says is 14,270.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by GBT(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
If president J wants to show Nigerians that he cares about us during this trivial times of election, instead of sucking on tribal eggs, he needs to fly his azz to Ghana and beat some sense into them.

Anywaz, Nigerians you hear, Ghana aint the place as of right now.

PLEASE TELL THEM!
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by manny4life(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
wait o, Ghana of all countries is using a third generation currency, was your old cedis to much to have introduced another one? Classic case of Zimbabwe, when currency was valueless due to hyperinflation, they introduced another currency. Oh well just a matter of time, the true test of inflation will come to play.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by otumfour(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
Justcash:

If you read your English, you'll understand why I used "You" at first instead of "Your". How on earth can you understand proper English with the sort of English you speak? Your English infected my fingers while I was typing, thus the typo. Lol!

I saw something like "Aboakwa", is that what your generation is called? Otumfour Aboakwa, sounds like the name of a modern Sexually transmitted disease from Ghana.

Your smell is becoming unbearable dude. With your smell, a full toilet suck away pit smells like a bottle of the latest Hugo boss perfume

lol, u ain' got issh on ma engels, I izz spitting this all up in ur face if u don' like cry, actually, becuz of u I ain' stopping this engels grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Justcash(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

Imagine  Otumfour Aboakwa, a confirmed Ghanian sexually transmitted disease ranting with audacity in Nairaland, because he is privileged to be in the midst of high class people. $300,000 is a costly price to buy your whole generation, including your unborn children. Reduce it to 10 cents, and I'll buy y'all, strap all of you in a condom and flush y'all in a toilet where y'all belong.

otumfour:

Hurray! That is the first intelligent thing anyone in your generation has ever said. Ewu like you. No! continue dreaming of 300,000 dollars.

G.B.T:

If president J wants to show Nigerians that he cares about us during this trivial times of election, instead of sucking on tribal eggs, he needs to fly his azz to Ghana and beat some sense into them.

Anywaz, Nigerians you hear, Ghana aint the place as of right now.  

PLEASE TELL THEM!

On point. Nigerians need to leave Ghana en mass.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by manny4life(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^ no let them stay. Hmm if every petty trader in Ghana had $300k / 480k cedis for startup, damn the country would be in so much wealth which I sure ain't seeing.
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by Justcash(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

lol, u ain' got issh on ma engels, I izz spitting this all up in your face if u don' like cry, actually, becuz of u I ain' stopping this engels grin grin grin

LOL! Otumfour Aboakwa has finally gone insane!!! Hahahahhahahahah!

I need to go and buy a hand and eyes condom for you lest you infect me with your communicable Otumfour Aboakwa. Bring it on!!!!! LOL!
Re: Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests by otumfour(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2010
Justcash:

Imagine  Otumfour Aboakwa, a confirmed Ghanian sexually transmitted disease ranting with audacity in Nairaland, because he is privileged to be in the midst of high class people. $300,000 is a costly price to buy your whole generation, including your unborn children. Reduce it to 10 cents, and I'll buy y'all, strap all of you in a condom and flush y'all in a toilet where y'all belong.

anotha confirmation, bingo!, no wonder 1 Nigerian claimed joy fm wuz owned by a Nigerian, 1 thing abt Ghanaians we can soak your(justcash) ilk, when u got it, it shows, u don't force it wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Taxi Driving Business? / How To Succed In Pure Water Business / First Bank Deletes Tweet Asking Citizens To Bring Their ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.