Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Pictures: “speaker Or No Speaker, You Are My Leader” – Akin Alabi Tells Femi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: “speaker Or No Speaker, You Are My Leader” – Akin Alabi Tells Femi (416 Views)

I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: “speaker Or No Speaker, You Are My Leader” – Akin Alabi Tells Femi by Zenzi: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
House of Representative Member Elect, Akin Alabi, has shared pictures of his hangout with his fellow Rep Elect/Current Rep member, Femi Gbajabiamila at an event tagged 'An Evening with Femi Gbajabiamila'.

Gbajabiamila, who is seeking to become the 9th Assembly Speaker organized the event to reveal and reach out his plans/agenda to his fellow Representative member elect.

Akin Alabi who dressed in a casual jeans, with a dark polo and cap captured the pictures with the following words.
"Speaker or no speaker, here is my leader and teacher at the House of Representatives."

See more pictures below. 

https://theblogngr.com/2019/04/03/pictures-speaker-or-no-speaker-you-are-my-leader-akin-alabi-tells-gbajabiamila-as-they-hangout/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Tribalism And Hate For One Another, Let's Love One Another. / Bigger Trouble For Saraki, Dogara As Court Gives Five-day Ultimatum To Explain / Trump's Daughter Might Visit West Africa And This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.