Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War (40798 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by saintneo(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Foolish men disgracing our country
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Ume1991: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2019
the issue is that we Nigerians are the problem of ourselves. Those guys were named Nigerians, why are some people extremely happy because they are from igbo extraction.
The more we hate ourselves, the more this country will keep sinking.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by bluefilm: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2019
That doesn't stop the fact that our ipob brothers wanted to develop Dubai the same way they've developed Malaysia.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Chipink(f): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Joshmodest:
The son of K1 , who was arrested for money laundering , is from the south west, many other international cyber crime and armed robbery have been carried out by afonjas.....
Just as FFK said , you wouldn't explain to the UAE authorities that you are not from the tribe of the thieves .. to them we're all Nigerians, so stop the tribalistic banters and focus on something better to do with your life !!

Thanks for this write up.
Add Yoruba to it so that foriegners will know.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Mitsurugi(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
AnanseK:

My SE brothers are celebrating because a few non Igbos are eventually found attempting international crimes.

But the ratio still remains 5000:1

Oga just shut up! You mustn't be a fool! Respect the fact God gave you a brain. Use it! Have you never committed a crime or offense before or you're suddenly pious because you've not been caught. The scale you use to judge others will be used to judge you. By the way if you feel so strongly against the 'simple' message FFK is trying to pass across then go to the embassy and tell them you are Yoruba or Hausa or Ijaw and then present your passport accordingly.
And if you descend to insults better tie wrapper, that's my free time forte. Omo ale jati jati. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by BaaleOko: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
gurnam:

That is glaringly true, in crime. You are well known distinctively in South Africa, Ghana, and virtually in the whole of South Asia, you’ve just added UAE to your list of where you are the best in the world.

Clap for yourself

Idiats
LOL you yoruba doofuses just amuse me, one SINGLE Crime alone committed by you worthless dogs internationally dwarfs all the crimes in all those places you mentioned committed by Igbos. I don't even condone crime in any form or way, but there's LEVELS TO CRIME, crime get range and yoruba don take the game up some notches long time ago, what type of crimes haven't you animals tried? At least Igbos do drugs(no biggie, nyggas do drugs on the streets all the time, just depends on the safety of your hood and of course been smart enough not to be murked). But yorubas do every damn thing, I mean hard core crimes ranging from child trafficking, terrorism (UK brothers come to mind), Saudi drug ring, rape(go to New York, Maryland, and Texas and interest yourself at the yorubas that populate all the major prisons for rape... especially statutory rape of minors!! ), pedophilia (sexual deviancy sure abounds in the yoruba DNA), credit card fraud (Atlanta Feds actually had to profile the yoruba demography living there cause you guys have taken fraud to scary heights), gangsterism (UK, USA all Nigerian social misfit whom you see hanging out in the streets and indulging in street violence of all types are more than likely to be yorubas)... I could go on and on, just quit it man, your narrative of singling out Igbos for all the crimes done abroad is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. If you want facts, we can go the factual way.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Chipink(f): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Joshmodest:
The son of K1 , who was arrested for money laundering , is from the south west, many other international cyber crime and armed robbery have been carried out by afonjas.....
Just as FFK said , you wouldn't explain to the UAE authorities that you are not from the tribe of the thieves .. to them we're all Nigerians, so stop the tribalistic banters and focus on something better to do with your life !!

Thanks for this write up, u did well... Add Yoruba to that foriegners won't think afonja is igbo.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by badman007(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Buhari is responsible for this.

Boko Haram federal government. This is bad precedent for black race.

Let us work towards to emancipation of black race.
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2019
minasota:
STF!
Why? your brothers are notorious criminals tongue

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Lentilize: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2019
GavelSlam:
FFK the jingoist should STFU.

Hasn't he been fanning the embers of division and bigotry since he left office?

You failed to read the details: FFK is a peace maker here! Long live FFK!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Lentilize: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2019
Joshmodest:
well-spoken!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2019
Hehehehe
Kikikikiki
Hahahahaha

mikespinter:
With the kind of hate I see here I have decided to stop employing yorubas in any of my establishments. This is hate taken too far. So let the hate continue .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2019
Ume1991:
the issue is that we Nigerians are the problem of ourselves. Those guys were named Nigerians, why are some people extremely happy because they are from igbo extraction.
The more we hate ourselves, the more this country will keep sinking.
but it didn't change the fact that they are Biafra criminals

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Awoleesu(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2019
krendo:
A country where the people votes and the government goes to change the result of the votes at night is claiming a bunch of boys engaging in theft is destroying the image of the country lol

My brother...
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Youngstar76(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Igbos are still the best tribe in Nigeria in all ramifications. Nobody can take away that

Writes a post siding Ibos
Uses picture of an Hausa man as attachment

SMH
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Zona123(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
GavelSlam:
FFK the jingoist should STFU.

Hasn't he been fanning the embers of division and bigotry since he left office?

You no get sense at all, so you no fit draw any lesson from wetin him talk? If you think say him no make any sense, then I'll advice you too check your head because e be like say you Don lost your sense

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by DimIsaac10(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Abeg DAT woman wei dem kill for Saudi Arabia where she come from b4 I conclude.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by itu404(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
The FFK we know has always supported anything from the east. your one sided love for that part of the country is all too obvious to observers like me. i would have taken you seriously enough, but for that reason. your politics is anything , but divisive and full of venom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nightwolf1: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2019
A yorubastard terrorist killed a UK soldier sometime ago right in London. they shouldn't forget so easily.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by femmoy(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2019
mikespinter:
With the kind of hate I see here I have decided to stop employing yorubas in any of my establishments. This is hate taken too far. So let the hate continue .

Peele,Mr establishment...thank God u are not a god,and wen u die,make sure u rot in hell with ur stupid establishment.
olori pelebe oshi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by bizzibodi(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Madman advising youths,so APC style of governance is not a reflection of nigerian politicians?

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Malawian(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
If it was white people that committed this crime, it would have been labelled as a "heist". It is only termed " Robbery" because it was done by black people. Anyways sha, those Igbo guys did strong thing there o. What kind of mind would they even have to contemplate such?

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Built2last:
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.
Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.
I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.
It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".
Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.
You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.
While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye 2. Adebayo Adeniyi 3. Mohammed Abubakar 4. Mohammed Issa 5. IBRAHIM Ciroma and 6 Biola Ologunro
THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Idris Adepoju 2. Abdulrimi Ajibola 3. Jimoh Lawal 4. Tunde Ibraheem 5. Amode Sulaman 6. Hafis Amosun 7. Aliu Mohammed 8. Babatunde 9. Abdulrasaq Lawal 10. Yekini 11. Abubakar 12. Kawu Muhammed 13. Madinah Yahaya 14. Awalu Muhammed 15. Kafilat Oljide 16. Ayisa 17. Abdulraman Mu'azu, 18. Abdulraman Durojaye 19. Abubakar Usman 20. Sunny 21. Emeka and 22 Issa.
I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.
Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.
N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.

Copied***

Abike is just stupid...she knew exactly what she was doing when she decided to publish those names, knowing fully well they are all Igbos

She's a Stupid tribalist bigot

Nice write up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Mandubekus: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2019
It is very clear. Nigeria can't be united. Everyone is protecting his/her own tribe. Why not allow everybody to go. then let's know the most criminalized Tribe/Region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by kikake: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2019
But when shall it dawn on Nigerians to leave Igbo to have their Biafra so that rest of Nigeria that love one another shall continue with Nigeria without Biafra?

Because of crude oil in the Niger Delta, you deceive yourselves that one Nigeria shall last.

Mtcheeew..

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Okoroawusa: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2019
In as much as I agree with FFK on this one,I wish he could apply this "rationality" to other national topical issues.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) / House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos / FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.