Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War (40801 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by kikake: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Mandubekus:
It is very clear. Nigeria can't be united. Everyone is protecting his/her own tribe. Why not allow everybody to go. then let's know the most criminalized Tribe/Region

Because of crude oil in the Niger delta, they don't want to embrace the reality you presented above.

Fools don't know that the most rich countries of the world have no crude oil.

6 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by mbos: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
AnanseK:

The best international criminals of course
THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye 2. Adebayo Adeniyi 3. Mohammed Abubakar 4. Mohammed Issa 5. IBRAHIM Ciroma and 6 Biola Ologunro
THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Idris Adepoju 2. Abdulrimi Ajibola 3. Jimoh Lawal 4. Tunde Ibraheem 5. Amode Sulaman 6. Hafis Amosun 7. Aliu Mohammed 8. Babatunde 9. Abdulrasaq Lawal 10. Yekini 11. Abubakar 12. Kawu Muhammed 13. Madinah Yahaya 14. Awalu Muhammed 15. Kafilat Oljide 16. Ayisa 17. Abdulraman Mu'azu, 18. Abdulraman Durojaye 19. Abubakar Usman 20. Sunny 21.

6 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by mbos: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Flat head igbo pigs pon da beat maan grin
1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye 2. Adebayo Adeniyi 3. Mohammed Abubakar 4. Mohammed Issa 5. IBRAHIM Ciroma and 6 Biola Ologunro
1. Idris Adepoju 2. Abdulrimi Ajibola 3. Jimoh Lawal 4. Tunde Ibraheem 5. Amode Sulaman 6. Hafis Amosun 7. Aliu Mohammed 8. Babatunde 9. Abdulrasaq Lawal 10. Yekini 11. Abubakar 12. Kawu Muhammed 13. Madinah Yahaya 14. Awalu Muhammed 15. Kafilat Oljide 16. Ayisa 17. Abdulraman Mu'azu, 18. Abdulraman Durojaye 19. Abubakar Usman 20. Sunny 21.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Guestlander: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
BaaleOko:

LOL you yoruba doofuses just amuse me, one SINGLE Crime alone committed by you worthless dogs internationally dwarfs all the crimes in all those places you mentioned committed by Igbos. I don't even condone crime in any form or way, but there's LEVELS TO CRIME, crime get range and yoruba don take the game up some notches long time ago, what type of crimes haven't you animals tried? At least Igbos do drugs(no biggie, nyggas do drugs on the streets all the time, just depends on the safety of your hood and of course been smart enough not to be murked). But yorubas do every damn thing, I mean hard core crimes ranging from child trafficking, terrorism (UK brothers come to mind), Saudi drug ring, rape(go to New York, Maryland, and Texas and interest yourself at the yorubas that populate all the major prisons for rape... especially statutory rape of minors!! ), pedophilia (sexual deviancy sure abounds in the yoruba DNA), credit card fraud (Atlanta Feds actually had to profile the yoruba demography living there cause you guys have taken fraud to scary heights), gangsterism (UK, USA all Nigerian social misfit whom you see hanging out in the streets and indulging in street violence of all types are more than likely to be yorubas)... I could go on and on, just quit it man, your narrative of singling out Igbos for all the crimes done abroad is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. If you want facts, we can go the factual way.

Lol, non of them as big as Tobechi Onwuhara who learnt the trade from his own father. He became the most wanted man in America by the FBI.
Another one, Emmanuel Nwude bankrupted a bank in Brazil. Let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by kikake: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
krendo:
A country where the people votes and the government goes to change the result of the votes at night is claiming a bunch of boys engaging in theft is destroying the image of the country lol

By allowing ethnireligious sentiment to guard them when they choose apex political leader in Nigeria, they end up voting for or rigging in a Buhari as president, but ignore hundreds of thousands of younger and better educated persons in Nigeria.

Buhari drives their country to the most miserable and citizen hungry people in the world.

Young boys, mainly Igbos and Yorubas escape from Nigeria and often engage in crime.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Lentilize: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
bluefilm:
That doesn't stop the fact that our ipob brothers wanted to develop Dubai the same way they've developed Malaysia.
You've been watching too many blue films: Not good for your health!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by melody91: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
mikespinter:
With the kind of hate I see here I have decided to stop employing yorubas in any of my establishments. This is hate taken too far. So let the hate continue .
you're a dunce! my mum's driver is an Igbo dude (my Paddy).. so cos of the tribal nonsense going on in here ..should convince my mama to sack him and render him useless to his igbo family right?? does that sounds right to u? always choose humanity first before religion or tribe.. once again you're a dunce and a fool

7 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Lentilize: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
but it didn't change the fact that they are Biafra criminals
Let them go! Your fathers said no! You marginalize them and expect them not to survive! No way! They're paying you back in your own coin!

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by kikake: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2019
bluefilm:
That doesn't stop the fact that our ipob brothers wanted to develop Dubai the same way they've developed Malaysia.

If you have money, come and buy landed property to develop Igbo land. We shall not call you or regard you as stranger with you having landed property in Igboland. We are not fools to call someone who has landed property in a place a stranger.

No body came out to this world carrying land on his head.

The place we call Igboland or Yoruba land today, perhaps thousands of years ago, anther set of tribes were living in what we call Igboland and Yoruba land today.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by ajayiopy: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Built2last:
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.
Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.
I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.
It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".
Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.
You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.
While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
1. Idris Adepoju 2. Abdulrimi Ajibola 3. Jimoh Lawal 4. Tunde Ibraheem 5. Amode Sulaman 6. Hafis Amosun 7. Aliu Mohammed 8. Babatunde 9. Abdulrasaq Lawal 10. Yekini 11. Abubakar 12. Kawu Muhammed 13. Madinah Yahaya 14. Awalu Muhammed 15. Kafilat Oljide 16. Ayisa 17. Abdulraman Mu'azu, 18. Abdulraman Durojaye 19. Abubakar Usman 20. Sunny 21. Emeka and 22 Issa.
I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.
Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.
N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.

Copied***
THANK YOU BABA,AM A YORUBA BUT I HATE ALL THESE TRIBAL ISSUES. ON THE CONTRARY,I DONT KNOW WHY SAUDI IS FIGHTING DRUG WHEN OPIUM IS A COMMOM COMMODITY IN SAUDI. DO SCIENTIC ANALYSIS OF WEED AND OPIUM AND LETS HAVE THE RESULT. BUNCH OF HYPROCRITES. IF THERE IS NO MARKET FOR IT PEOPLE WILL STOP DRUG TRAFIICKING

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Psoul(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2019
AudiA4:

Oh now u want everyone in Nigeria to share the shame of the robbery incident, why is their fellow tribesmen not singled them out as IPOB or BIAFRA REPUBLIC CITIZENS?if it's a good achievement now they will turn the glory to a tribal celebration, but now that is a bad report we call them NIGERIANS,

READ THIS

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.
I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.
It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".
Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.
You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.
While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
1. Idris Adepoju 2. Abdulrimi Ajibola 3. Jimoh Lawal 4. Tunde Ibraheem 5. Amode Sulaman 6. Hafis Amosun 7. Aliu Mohammed 8. Babatunde 9. Abdulrasaq Lawal 10. Yekini 11. Abubakar 12. Kawu Muhammed 13. Madinah Yahaya 14. Awalu Muhammed 15. Kafilat Oljide 16. Ayisa 17. Abdulraman Mu'azu, 18. Abdulraman Durojaye 19. Abubakar Usman 20. Sunny 21. Emeka and 22 Issa.
N/B

Copied***

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Psoul(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2019
gurnam:

Rubbish

Why are you people trying to cover up that this disgraceful act was done by Ibos??

READ THIS

N/B

Copied***

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by bhella10: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=77245775]Nairaland has played a huge part in this tribalism of a thing. Shame on the mods and everyone involved [/quote�����]

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Kennydoc(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2019
vince2016:

By saying Igbo is the best tribe you are already undermining or diminishing other tribes and this mind set is problematic in itself for you and your people. There is NO best tribe nor WORST tribe!! Do you even know, especially in SA, that the people and Govt are beginning to differentiate igbos from other Nigerians because they exhibit certain bad trait common to these set of Nigerians.
80% of Igbos outside the country, paint Nigeria in bad image ....do you know that?

Stop quoting figures stupidly. Use your sense.
Nearly half of all the positive news about Nigeria coming from abroad is as a result of Igbos. Where did you get the 80% from? Do you know the magintide of that number?

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by 2ScrewsLoose: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2019
krendo:
A country where the people votes and the government goes to change the result of the votes at night is claiming a bunch of boys engaging in theft is destroying the image of the country lol
Very mvmv people, a government with zero sense whose only plan is to loot and harass its citizens.... Rubbish
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2019
Lentilize:
Let them go! Your fathers said no! You marginalize them and expect them not to survive! No way! They're paying you back in your own coin!
This guy is a fool what if I am igbo? undecided
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Sagay212: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

A naija woman was executed recently,what is her name ooooooo?

You can go and look for her name. The crime is not the problem you have, it is the name. Something is definitely wrong with many of you IPods. Serious mental problems and I hope y'all don't begin to commit suicide one after the other with the way you are going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Fhowe: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2019
Joshmodest:
The son of K1 , who was arrested for money laundering , is from the south west, many other international cyber crime and armed robbery have been carried out by afonjas.....
Just as FFK said , you wouldn't explain to the UAE authorities that you are not from the tribe of the thieves .. to them we're all Nigerians, so stop the tribalistic banters and focus on something better to do with your life !!
Mugu you are quick to shout the son of k1 at least he did not do half of what Tobechi Onwuhara did https://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/fbis-most-wanted-nigerian-fraudster-tobechi-onwuhara-arrested-in-australia/ so stop being being stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by farem: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2019
AnanseK:

My SE brothers are celebrating because a few non Igbos are eventually found attempting international crimes.

But the ratio still remains 5000:1

We nor go gree!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Sagay212: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Nightwolf1:
A yorubastard terrorist killed a UK soldier sometime ago right in London. they shouldn't forget so easily.

Yorubas are not denying whatever crime any Yoruba has committed. You don't see them crying over published Yoruba names who have committed one crime or the other. You see Yoruba condemning who ever the criminal is and not supporting them or bringing up daft issues about names being published.

When baba suwe and many other Yoruba actors/ actresses were arrested for drugs and other crimes, their names were published. Your ipod brothers made fun of them, Yorubas condemned and shamed them, everybody moved on. But you IPods must play victim over senseless issues. Instead of condemning, you be looking for useless excuses to support crime. Continue to cry about names being published while you have plenty of your iPod brothers awaiting death abroad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Pearlyakin(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2019
mbos:

Funny enough the Sunny guy na igbo, everywhere you go na igbos pon da beat especially for drugs grin
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Indomie001: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Seriously speaking , am not trying to go tribal on this but my igbo brothers should just take it easy.
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by GMbuharii: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2019
Sagay212:

You can go and look for her name. The crime is not the problem you have, it is the name. Something is definitely wrong with many of you IPods. Serious mental problems and I hope y'all don't begin to commit suicide one after the other with the way you are going.

Shut up,to you all zmBs, everyone who doesn't share your ewedu view is an automatic ipob!!!!

You must be very"Clever"

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by bluefilm: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2019
kikake:

If you have money, come and buy landed property to develop Igbo land. We shall not call you or regard you as stranger with you having landed property in Igboland. We are not fools to call someone who has landed property in a place a stranger.

No body came out to this world carrying land on his head.

The place we call Igboland or Yoruba land today, perhaps thousands of years ago, anther set of tribes were living in what we call Igboland and Yoruba land today.

Akuko Mike Ejeagha.

Nwanne Biko putagodi ka mmadu kwuo okwu Biko.

We are talking about how your hustling igbo brothers are tarnishing what remains of our already battered foreign image due to their insane lust and quest for qiuck money, and you are here telling me to come and buy land.

Na wa o.

Ihe nkea dikwa somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by DJInfluence: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Very true. While we look at tribal angle, the rest of the world are looking at Nigerians. Don´t be surprise when you travel out and people look at you differently not just because you are black, but because you a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Lentilize: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
This guy is a fool what if I am igbo? undecided
Your username says it all "DICK HEAD" I have nothing to tell you!
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by enemyofprogress: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2019
My own problem with igbos is that they always marginalise other tribes in their crime business, they should carry other tribes along in crimes so as to make us one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Ihsan6(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2019
AnanseK:

The best international criminals of course
BIC (best international Criminals).
..lol

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by fireinmyborns: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Crime has no tribe. Every crime know to man is found in every society. What we should focus our energy on is ensuring that the factors that predispose Nigerians to crimes is reduced or totally eliminated. These factors are purely man made. Bad leadership is main issue. How can we as nation with all the talents be only known as criminals, that is an absolutely incorrect. So pls let us focus on making sure that leadership at every level is doing what they should do irrespective of who is there.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Lentilize:
Your username says it all "DICK HEAD" I have nothing to tell you!
oga what if I am Igbo ?
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Lentilize: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
oga what if I am Igbo ?
Go to Hell! Fvck off! If you quote me, thunder will do its job on you!
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by dejavus: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2019
The issue with the Igbos is that they actively encourage getting rich all means necessary end of story. either they accept it or not.

Look at Ibori convicted criminal in uk UK, came to be governor and then convicted of crime again yet the delta people will still put him forward as their candidate for presidency.

How can a tribe collectively have no shame?

This is what the Igbos stand for which is just wrong on so many levels.... I ll leave this below, enough said! While there are criminals from other tribes as well, but the Igbos are the only ones who actively support any means to get rich, Kidnapping, Fake drugs, Fake medicine, Fake currency, Money Rituals etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photo) / Block Sale Of Warplanes To Nigeria - New York Times Tells Obama / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.