Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War (40789 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Marxist77: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Igbos are still the best tribe in Nigeria in all ramifications. Nobody can take away that
for your information d yorubas don't need d igbos. You guys are forcing yourselves on us and always quick to let d whole world know u are better than d Yorubas. Pls leave d southwest alone. If u think u have arrived fine, u are welcome. Meanwhile some pple have been there long before now.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Billyanger(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Igbos are still the best tribe in Nigeria in all ramifications. Nobody can take away that

Imagine the fvckery in your statement! Whos sharing the Awards for the best tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by GMbuharii: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2019
Sagay212:

Yorubas are not denying whatever crime any Yoruba has committed. You don't see them crying over published Yoruba names who have committed one crime or the other. You see Yoruba condemning who ever the criminal is and not supporting them or bringing up daft issues about names being published.

When baba suwe and many other Yoruba actors/ actresses were arrested for drugs and other crimes, their names were published. Your ipod brothers made fun of them, Yorubas condemned and shamed them, everybody moved on. But you IPods must play victim over senseless issues. Instead of condemning, you be looking for useless excuses to support crime. Continue to cry about names being published while you have plenty of your iPod brothers awaiting death abroad.

Hypocrite,you said the yorubas shamed the people making jest of them over baba sure,have you shamed those making jest of the igbos over this crime?

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by GMbuharii: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2019
Marxist77:
for your information d yorubas don't need d igbos. You guys are forcing yourselves on us and always quick to let d whole world know u are better than d Yorubas. Pls leave d southwest alone. If u think u have arrived fine, u are welcome. Meanwhile some pple have been there long before now.

The guy said "best tribe in NIGERIA".

See this one o,who is dragging amala and that grass broom beaten soup with you?
grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2019
krendo:
A country where the people votes and the government goes to change the result of the votes at night is claiming a bunch of boys engaging in theft is destroying the image of the country lol

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Sagay212: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

Hypocrite,you said the yorubas shamed the people making jest of them over baba sure,have you shamed those making jest of the igbos over this crime?

Don't be stu.pid as usual. Yorubas shamed the criminals, they shamed baba suwe, they even made jokes out of it. Open your brain and mind when reading. Don't let stu.pid hatred block all your senses. Go and shamed your criminal brothers and stop making daft excuses about their names being mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by GMbuharii: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Sagay212:

Don't be stu.pid as usual. Yorubas shamed the criminals, they shamed baba suwe, they even made jokes out of it. Open your brain and mind when reading. Don't let stu.pid hatred block all your senses. Go and shamed your criminal brothers and stop making daft excuses about their names being mentioned.

Go and "SHAMED"

WHAT A BIG ILLITERATE!!!!!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by sirley(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2019
But FFK anything happens between fulani and the people of south you rushed to attack fulani tribe for the sake of politics not knowing will divide nigerian and also supporting Nnamdi kanu for the secession of Nigeria �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by kayfra: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2019
mikespinter:
With the kind of hate I see here I have decided to stop employing yorubas in any of my establishments. This is hate taken too far. So let the hate continue .
Gala establishment grin

Nobody wants that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by abula112(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

Go and "SHAMED"

WHAT A BIG ILLITERATE!!!!!
grin

i dont know wen correct spelling translate to brain power and wisdom embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by GMbuharii: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2019
abula112:

i dont know wen correct spelling translate to brain power and wisdom embarassed

Illiterate,tell that to Waec.

grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Jyde89: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2019
I don't get it, when the names of the Yoruba guys involved with the Jusie Smolet's case was published, many of the south easterners called out the south westerners and non of us complained; we even joined in condemning the act. I think you guys should stop whining and deal with the moral decadence in your region instead of reacting whenever you are being called out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by abula112(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

Illiterate,tell that to Waec.

grin

All the literate this country has, how well have they utilized dere literacy?

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by abula112(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jyde89:
I don't get it, when the names of the Yoruba guys involved with the Jusie Smolet's case was published, many of the south easterners called out the south westerners and non of us complained; we even joined in condemning the act. I think you guys should stop whining and deal with the moral decadence in your region instead of reacting whenever you are being called out.
Lets forget tribalism, igbos cant take half of what they give, and that obviously is affecting them politically, hypocrisy, lack to say truth, and always playing on emotions. They talk, and when you talk back they cry....

5 Likes

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Jyde89: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
mikespinter:
With the kind of hate I see here I have decided to stop employing yorubas in any of my establishments. This is hate taken too far. So let the hate continue .

Yea don't employ Yoruba's, employ your theiving brothers fresh from the UAE transaction, what nerve! Ordinary Alika like you trying to feel like a crocodile; hold up don de Masa masa o I suggest you lead your employees to the hustle ground. Didirin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Sluvist(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
This guy must be joking, joker of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Jyde89: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
abula112:

Lets forget tribalism, igbos cant take half of what they give, and that obviously is affecting them politically, hypocrisy, lack to say truth, and always playing on emotions. They talk, and when you talk back they cry....

My brother tell them o, many times I try to look pass their ranting in the name of sophistication cos the Bible says we should ignore a fool so he won't drag you into his mud, but it's the same bible that said we should reply the fool so he won't think he's wise. Their own too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
I blame politicians...

1 Like

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by abula112(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jyde89:

My brother tell them o, many times I try to look pass their ranting in the name of sophistication cos the Bible says we should ignore a fool so he won't drag you into his mud, but it's the same bible that said we should reply the fool so he won't think he's wise. Their own too much.
This is the same reason have been replying dere rants this days, i used to jas ignore them, now i know for sure, dere are not worth replying, they are just always pained when situations dont favor them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by barragan: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
mikespinter:

Lol, which Establishment you get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by barragan: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
vince2016:

By saying Igbo is the best tribe you are already undermining or diminishing other tribes and this mind set is problematic in itself for you and your people. There is NO best tribe nor WORST tribe!! Do you even know, especially in SA, that the people and Govt are beginning to differentiate igbos from other Nigerians because they exhibit certain bad trait common to these set of Nigerians.
80% of Igbos outside the country, paint Nigeria in bad image....do you know that?

People should not be throwing figures around. Where did you see your 80% figure?
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sagay212:

Hey! yu dumbshit! First U said "plane" instead of plain. Now shamed. U are filled with so much bitterness,hatred and stupidity.reboot Ur brain before U spew trash.u just keep bleating like a shegoat. deranged deformed numbskull
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by PLAYBOX22: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
GavelSlam:
FFK the jingoist should STFU.

Hasn't he been fanning the embers of division and bigotry since he left office?

munu it's not about FFk. It's a fact.
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Walala(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Joshmodest:
The son of K1 , who was arrested for money laundering , is from the south west, many other international cyber crime and armed robbery have been carried out by afonjas.....
Just as FFK said , you wouldn't explain to the UAE authorities that you are not from the tribe of the thieves .. to them we're all Nigerians, so stop the tribalistic banters and focus on something better to do with your life !!

Yes now una remember say we all be Nigerians...But when one igbo idiot achieves something internationally, una go dey shout IGBO AMAKA up and down. Choose one you bloody sickos, its either one Nigeria all the time or not.

I was reading the comments on a USA blog about how Nigerians are the most successful immigrant groups in Yankee and one stupid Igbo boy said its the Igbos and not all Nigerians and was telling people to go an research the igbo tribe Blah Blah Blah....HE did not remember that they see us all as Nigerians then abi, but when Malay kill 4 or 5 igbo boys for drugs, dem go talk say we are all Nigerians...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by minasota(f): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
Why? your brothers are notorious criminals tongue
Dickhead
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Sagay212: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
goldony:

Hey! yu dumbshit! First U said "plane" instead of plain. Now shamed. U are filled with so much bitterness,hatred and stupidity.reboot Ur brain before U spew trash.u just keep bleating like a shegoat. deranged deformed numbskull

Lol...ipod animal. At least you accept that you are stu.pid and your sense of reasoning is blocked with hatred . You are the one who needs a total brain reboot and servicing.
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
minasota:
Dickhead
Yes Minasota undecided
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Ziggylady(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jyde89:

You are a liar...Igbos did not call yorubas unprintable names like you guys did Igbos over this Dubai case..Neither did Abike Dabiri "name and shame" the Yoruba crooks involved in the Smollet case so quit lying.

...Besides the moral decadence obtainable in yorubaland is worse than in Igboland,therefore deal with the stench oozing from your regiom and people before calingl out Igbos..

Hypocritcal beings..

Nonsense.
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by themanderon: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
A nation of criminals run by criminals. In reference to falz everybody na .........
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by Jyde89: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are a liar...Igbos did not call yorubas unprintable names like you guys did Igbos over this Dubai case..Neither did Abike Dabiri "name and shame" the Yoruba crooks involved in the Smollet case so quit lying.

...Besides the moral decadence obtainable in yorubaland is worse than in Igboland,therefore deal with the stench oozing from your regiom and people before calingl out Igbos..

Hypocritcal beings..

Nonsense.

Their you go again, always reacting. Na una sabi o. ngbanu mention the unprintable names we called you guys.
Re: Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War by baratech: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Abeg tell NL people o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram / FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.