Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days (43415 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) / I Can't Write My Exam, Student Cries Out As LandLord Locks Him At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by MorataFC: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
He should be grateful.

Two more bowls of boiling water and he will be as fair complexioned as Tekno.
Bleaching cream would have set him back almost a million naira to achieve this.

Ungrateful people everywhere.

*spits angry
I pray u won't regret this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by bestabigaelever(f): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
He should be grateful.

*spits angry
this is not funny
LuciferYaweh:
He should be grateful.

*spits angry
this is not funny
LuciferYaweh:
He should be grateful.

*spits angry
this is not funny
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by restored2016(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
fabinfos:
A woman simply identified as, Omolara, allegedly poured hot water on her househelp, while also locking him up for days.

Taking to social media, majaashun_, called for action to be taken, as he made allegations of assault by the young mans employer.Sharing an image of the brutalized houseboy, Instagram user, Mayowa Ajibodu, wrote;This is so disheartening - We need the law enforcement agency ASAP!I don't usually do this, but when I was called upon to help this young boy get justice, I had to look past my rules and immediately I knew something had to be done. I got the call today (2nd of April 3 minutes to 11pm) that this young boy in the picture has been going through hell in the house of his employer. He is a domestic staff whose only crime is to service the needs of his boss. Before now, he has been beaten to a level where he went into coma and just recently ( on Sunday precisely) his boss poured hot water on him and then locked him up for good three days.... I am writing with so much pain. I want to plead with anyone or everyone that could help reach out to the law enforcement or ministry in charge of cases as this to please come to the rescue of this young innocent boy. Here is the name of his employer, the wicked, heartless fellow �Omolara (I have her full address, please reach out on 08053413393)See below;
you know know where SARS dey, use your hand go report, no body be house boy again.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/woman-pours-hot-water-on-her-house-help-locks-him-up-for-3-days/

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by restored2016(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=restored2016 post=77243614][/quote] abey you know know where SARS dey, use your hand go report, abey you dey find house boy wey you go send message...
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by drmikeadams(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin
kallmemrB:
Why are we so heartless in Nigeria... Things you can't do to Ur own kids
grin grin wetin dey pain me be say every sunday morning every body go face church..very heartless humans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by KingSango(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Why is it most of this inhumane behavior is always exhibited by the female folks? I doubt a man will ever have the guts to unleash such pain on a child.

I fear this creatures call women, I laughed whenever I heard people saying "Women are soft hearted"

There's no limit to the level of heartlessness they can obtain.

It's safer to step on a king cobra tail, than on a woman toe.

Evil men too grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Don't give birth to a child you cannot take care of.
I think both male and female need contraceptives and not just females.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by nsien1(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by delishpot: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Her hands should be chopped off
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Ohraykon: 2:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Offpoint:
Why is it most of this inhumane behavior is always exhibited by the female folks? I doubt a man will ever have the guts to unleash such pain on a child.

I fear this creatures call women, I laughed whenever I heard people saying "Women are soft hearted"

especially naija women very wicked tins.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by zealadjay(m): 3:29am On Apr 04, 2019
Y not go to the nearest police station near u nd report d case,
Abi na we wan look 4 law enforcement agency 4 u
Iyamnot undastnd again ooo!!!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by mushystuff: 3:51am On Apr 04, 2019
Offpoint:

When you start stereotyping, it opens the doors to a deluge of accusations. Men are also known for raping and defiling their wards biological or otherwise. If that isn't heartless and wicked I don't know what else is. Crime is bad! Deal with the specific offense/offender and stop unnecessary classification. G
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by sweetilicious(f): 3:59am On Apr 04, 2019
WeRblessed:
Oh my God. There should be a law in place against barbaric acts such as these. How could a woman created by God act like this towards another human being? No matter his offence, he should be treated with love and kindness. Parents stop sending your children to do house help, but they will not listen. Even if its only garri or akamu you and your children eat on a daily basis I still believe that they are more loved and safe in your house than them going to do house maid in a house where they are maltreated and treated lover than dogs. If you check it, most of these house boys are not sent to school to better their future, all they do is wake up as early as 3am and work until 10pm at night. Sometimes, they are fed once or twice. No salary, no education, no skill acquisitions, nothing but pains and agony. This woman should be treated worst than animal in prison so when she gets out she would start leaning how to love others.
I call it child labour.Why is there no public outcry against this act too just like the other woman.We need people to know that beating another human being is a crime.We need to sensitize the public of the Nigerian Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by vioment: 4:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Nigerians and the comfortability of slavery. Later now, the culprit go say she been dey help the guy; if na her pikin at dat age wey dem dey do like that, she go complain say na small pikin, but another person pikin of the same age na adult.

We need to change our ignorant wicked ways in nigeria and africa.

This kid parents still fit get five more kids, without plans of raising dem, then d govt go throw dem eyes comot, then this slave holder go come carry the pikin in the name of helping cun turn the pikin to robot messenger without pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Cantonese: 5:00am On Apr 04, 2019
fabinfos:
A woman simply identified as, Omolara, allegedly poured hot water on her househelp, while also locking him up for days.

Taking to social media, majaashun_, called for action to be taken, as he made allegations of assault by the young mans employer.Sharing an image of the brutalized houseboy, Instagram user, Mayowa Ajibodu, wrote;This is so disheartening - We need the law enforcement agency ASAP!I don't usually do this, but when I was called upon to help this young boy get justice, I had to look past my rules and immediately I knew something had to be done. I got the call today (2nd of April 3 minutes to 11pm) that this young boy in the picture has been going through hell in the house of his employer. He is a domestic staff whose only crime is to service the needs of his boss. Before now, he has been beaten to a level where he went into coma and just recently ( on Sunday precisely) his boss poured hot water on him and then locked him up for good three days.... I am writing with so much pain. I want to plead with anyone or everyone that could help reach out to the law enforcement or ministry in charge of cases as this to please come to the rescue of this young innocent boy. Here is the name of his employer, the wicked, heartless fellow �Omolara (I have her full address, please reach out on 08053413393)See below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/woman-pours-hot-water-on-her-house-help-locks-him-up-for-3-days/

So why did he not go straight to the nearest police station around him. He could also have gone straight to the nearest welfare center around him. Why the delay and long story? What if the so called employer sees the information and moves the boy away before anybody gets there? When youbknow what to do and fail to do it who do you expectvto do it for you? Or is he waiting for another Warri story to go viral on his behalf so that he too can get a car and millions if naira?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by DedeNkem: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2019
It is always Nigerian women who are the perpetrators of this type of crime. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Reference(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Indeed. So who are the cultists, ritualists, rapists, armed robbers... very humane behaviour?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Purej: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2019
This is another clear case of PHYSICAL ABUSE. This should be taken up by the appropriate AGENCY responsible .

Urgent action should be taken against the perpetrator.

We need to change our orientation in this country. Abuse is abuse, it can happen to anyone at anytime and at anywhere, but the vulnerable ones in the society are more prone to ABUSE. Abuse in our society must STOP.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by imitateMe(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Women !!!!
Hmm...
Why are women so brutal If they had the strength of men, they would do worse than men.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by imitateMe(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2019
sweetilicious:
I call it child labour.Why is there no public outcry against this act too just like the other woman.We need people to know that beating another human being is a crime.We need to sensitize the public of the Nigerian Constitution.
You women need to talk to yourselves!! Manage your emotions and use your brain!!!
Stop thinking selfishly!!! Be more accommodating!!!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by Meliaen(f): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2019
The same treatment should be meted to her.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days by seangy4konji: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
I am sure the boss is a womn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo / Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.