Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) (509 Views)

I Can't Write My Exam, Student Cries Out As LandLord Locks Him At Home / Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) by Tmania: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
A Nigerian woman flogging a boy, after which she locked him in a cage with fierce dogs, has generated outrage on Twitter and people are calling for her to be found and punished.

In the viral video, the woman is seen flogging the boy with a belt. She refused to stop even as the boy pleaded for mercy.

You think I'm joking with you, ehn? You think you have power," she asked as she flogged the boy.

Enter inside. Let me here pim," she said as she slapped the boy a few times then kicked him into the dog cage as he tried to resist. She added: "Enter inside there."

The video of this woman's actions has been making rounds on social media and sparking the agitation of many Nigerians.

One of those who shared the video footage is popular Nollywood actress Funke Akindele. As she shared the clip, she wrote a caption that conveyed her anger and shock.

Click the link below to watch the video.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/05/a-nigerian-woman-flogs-child-mercilessly-locks-him-up-in-cage-with-fierce-dogsvideo/

Re: A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) by Tmania: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2019

Re: A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) by jjohnpologyidea: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
For my mind that’s movie but the other way around if it’s though that’s means the is heartless cry cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) by jjohnpologyidea: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
That means the woman is heartless
Re: A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) by tundemania: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked cool sad
Re: A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) by Ogagist2: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
kissu

(1) (Reply)

All The Bad Thing That Comes With The Busting Of 80 Nigerian Fraudsters By FBI / Traditional Ruler Imprisoned For Raping A 14-year-old Girl In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Man Posed As Soldier In Dating Site Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.