Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race (43789 Views)

INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Chucks1989(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
Only an idiot will complain about Kano elections and turn around and hail Wike murderers elections. It is obviously a manipulation, like most SS and SE elections, they simply write what they feel like. While other parts of Nigeria are insisting and defending the sanctity of the ballot, they punish misgovernace, SS and SE are sniffing PDP butt to their underdevelopment. I hope the courts reject this horrible precedence and end the rule of a cultist muderer.
For you tothink the AAC guy stand a chance against Wike is even disgusting

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Stalwert: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
AroOkigbo:

sifia pains? Keep away from sniper, abeg. ..
Will AAC get 100k votes in Kano?
[/s]

I am sure sniper is your final drink when Atiku gets disgraced in the courts. APC threw it's weight behind AAC if you cannot figure what that means then truly rapist cownu dog is indeed higher than....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by omoteacher(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Congratulations Wiked Wike. He's a tough nut to crack.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by MxreR: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rivers State is PDP cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Nancydearie(f): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wow! This is good news. Congrats Wike.
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Stalwert: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Koga51:

Lol.I am a Mumu.

Sad
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Johnnyessence(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
wike is a goal.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Karemarealty288(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
Only an idiot will complain about Kano elections and turn around and hail Wike murderers elections. It is obviously a manipulation, like most SS and SE elections, they simply write what they feel like. While other parts of Nigeria are insisting and defending the sanctity of the ballot, they punish misgovernace, SS and SE are sniffing PDP butt to their underdevelopment. I hope the courts reject this horrible precedence and end the rule of a cultist muderer.

Read and understand this...

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Racoon(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Guess the Rivers bloodbath & violence can stop now?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Nwibii: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Wike must go to court. Inec must explain where that awara guy got 170k votes

guy u wickedooo
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by DerrickzB: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ngeneukwenu
Cilicmarin
Clerverly
Sarrki
Midolian
Seunmsg
Madridguy
Passingshot
Deomelo
Butterflyle0
Abduljabbar4
Modath
Corinthians
SenatorrDave1
Garfield1

Oya start crying... Hehehe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Earthquake2: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

This one is crying rivers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by yoribo: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
If not rigging APC failed all through nation wide in this election

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Earthquake2: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

Immhotep Lzaa please come and comfort this guy grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by WHITELIGHTER: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

Hide ur face
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by rolams(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
I love this Wike, he Sabi politics die! This guy controls rivers well, he understand the game die!
Wike gives me joy each time I see him in Nigerian politics.
Twale twale twale! Wike you too much!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by able20(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
otijah:
Please how did that AAC guy got up that 173000 votes.
INEC got questions to answer in court biko
You should show small mercy on Amaechi/AAC.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I am sure sniper is your final drink when Atiku gets disgraced in the courts. APC threw it's weight behind AAC if you cannot figure what that means then truly rapist cownu dog is indeed higher than....
ahah what has Atiku got to do with this, Bross this win pain you nor B small

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Mutemenot(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Take heart my son cheesy

8 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by manitoba(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Congrats to Wike

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Neimar: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

U go cry taya
AFONJA

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by sircrabo: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
B4 NKO ?

WHO FOR WIN RIVERS IF NOT GENERAL WIKE ?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Easysolution(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
b4 nko
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Awoleesu(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
sexyking1:
No word came to my mind shocked

CHAIIIIII!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by libertyluv(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Make portharcout great again.
General Wike all the way��

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by sogodihno: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
ajebuter:
Wike is really wicked..

He competed against APC/AAC, police, army, EFCC and still won hands down..

He should be studied as a political course....

Congrats to Rivers people...

Maybe my Lagos state compatriots will unshakle themselves from " Baba sope ' one day

Which is beta between Lagos and rivers with the "Baba sope" in lagos. ur brain is not for decoration, start using it. Dejo!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Earthquake2: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
sogodihno:

u are a f00l, wat concern Afonja with rivers? na u dey suffer pass for Nigeria, na ur region useless pass, everybody run away from ur unproductive States, and u are still talking about Afonja. ode!

Afonja agbero dey talk up to his Igbo masters

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by surevik(f): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
So my question is, what happened during the Presidential Elections?
Atiku PDP didn't get up to such number of votes

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by okpanachipeter: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amaechi should learn what time and season mean in life. He was governor of Rivers State for 8 years, and it is Wife's time today. He should take his phone, call and congratulate Like who is the current number 1 citizen of Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Arysexy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

This one is in Sifia Pain

Underdevelopment kee you there, see mud house and brown roof dweller talking about development

Anu mpama!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by ogbonti: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
odeh1:
Nice one, Where is Amechi

Amechit don hide inside him papa Buhari agbada grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.