Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race (43790 Views)

INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Xander85: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Wike must go to court. Inec must explain where that awara guy got 170k votes

I’m struggling to picture 170K Rivers voters queuing up to vote Avara..abi na Awara! Try as i may, i just can’t picture it! undecided

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by ogbonti: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
100 million agile Amaechi < 1 half asleep Wike

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Gandollaar(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
Only an idiot will complain about Kano elections and turn around and hail Wike murderers elections. It is obviously a manipulation, like most SS and SE elections, they simply write what they feel like. While other parts of Nigeria are insisting and defending the sanctity of the ballot, they punish misgovernace, SS and SE are sniffing PDP butt to their underdevelopment. I hope the courts reject this horrible precedence and end the rule of a cultist muderer.
Kuku kee yasef, Abii you need help?
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by libertyluv(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
sircrabo:
B4 NKO ?

WHO FOR WIN RIVERS IF NOT GENERAL WIKE ?
It can only be Wike or general Wike
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by mathew247: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
Only an idiot will complain about Kano elections and turn around and hail Wike murderers elections. It is obviously a manipulation, like most SS and SE elections, they simply write what they feel like. While other parts of Nigeria are insisting and defending the sanctity of the ballot, they punish misgovernace, SS and SE are sniffing PDP butt to their underdevelopment. I hope the courts reject this horrible precedence and end the rule of a cultist muderer.
SE is more developed than your North And West.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Marvelbars: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

Oga shut the Bleep up I think you need brain surgery after all the army intimidation in rivers state eletction from amechi you still open that your smelling mouth and say this rubbish I think you must me a real basterd idiot

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by nomoreface: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Talknochip:
Finally. The painful part is that, innocent people have to die for Rivers state to arrive at this day. Shame on Ameachi. Shame on all Security forces that allowed themselves to be agents of oppression and death.

The painful thing is that Amaechi killed his people for buhari, meanwhile no katsina man died in this election.
the land of Rivers will not forgive amaechi

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
Be comforted, in the mighty name of PDP grin

Cc Lzaa Earthquake2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by kleverley(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Hedonisst: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

Who is this bloody idiot? You must be high on gbegiri and ewedu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Mrpojj(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Amaechi should help the AAC guy challenge the result at the tribunal..We are not going to take this!
Challenge fire
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by ehissi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I am sure sniper is your final drink when Atiku gets disgraced in the courts. APC threw it's weight behind AAC if you cannot figure what that means then truly rapist cownu dog is indeed higher than....

Was it not the same APC that denied having partnership with AAC and said Amaechi was on his own, in a statement issued by it chairman in the person of Comrade Adams Oshiomole?

Make una dey fear God at least sometimes. What happened in rivers state was detestable because they used the military to attack civilians in areas believed to be massive PDP strongholds and people lost their lives......

What happened to the snatch-ballot-box-and-die order, when the military is now the one doing the snatching?

World people, better fear God oooh, BMC hustle or not....

Kano is awkward because thugs attacked observers, voter alike in an area determined to Kwakwanso's stronghold and security operatives were spectators, that why kano's case is ridiculous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Amaechi should help the AAC guy challenge the result at the tribunal..We are not going to take this!
Very painful indeed grin
Buratai must hear this

Cc Lzaa husbandsnatcha Earthquake2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Mrpojj(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

You are a joker
Rivers is PDP
What you don't understand is that's ameachi has not really been forgiven after fighting Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by ajebuter(f): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
sogodihno:

Which is beta between Lagos and rivers with the "Baba sope" in lagos. ur brain is not for decoration, start using it. Dejo!

One recognises a kid instantly with their comments...

I expressed my view in a free and Democratic world and the next thing is an insult from you? With no provocation or reason

How uncouth and childish!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by sogodihno: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
mathew247:
SE is more developed than your North And West.
how? bring stats to show east is more developed than west
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by kernel001: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I am sure sniper is your final drink when Atiku gets disgraced in the courts. APC threw it's weight behind AAC if you cannot figure what that means then truly rapist cownu dog is indeed higher than....

You think APC means anything in South South and South East?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Halopy: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
This crap only reflects your ignorance of south east politics. PDP has ruled kano since 1999 under kwankaso, followed by shekarau followed by kwankaso again all under PDP. Which is to tell you PDP had well established root in kano and all the north. In fact PDP was adjudged a nothern party. But on the contrary, APC has never ruled any south eastern states since the advent of democracy, APC only came to limelights in rivers when Amaechi decamped in the build up to 2015 elections, meaning APC never had any root in the eastern states. So to believe APC can win a governorship election under a free and fair contest in rivers is like believing one Naira can equal one dollar.
Stalwert:
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Earthquake2: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

well! yeebos are not master to anyone in Nigeria, they are slaves to everybody, to the North(they are already planning to lick thier ass in 2023 to spite their superior Yorubas), they are slave to PDP which they av serve for many years.
we all know who the slave is
[/s]

Go back to your brown roof thatch hut

Your masters have been defeated

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Sholaco: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who go win b4?
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by skales67(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stalwert:

You are in sifia pains

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
odeh1:
Nice one, Where is Amechi
he have died
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by Ziggylady(f): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
To think yoruba people from far away caves in oshogbo were spewing trash on how Wike should "pack his bags" when APC/Amaechi were causing mayhem in Rivers State..

Empty blabber-mouths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by autonomous22: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amaeshe our looting machine is in pain

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
sexyking1:
No word came to my mind shocked
f#ck
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by sogodihno: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Earthquake2:
[s][/s]
Go back to your brown roof thatch hut
Your masters have been defeated
lolz, no point again!
Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by ajebuter(f): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
sogodihno:

ur view is not only useless, but poisonous, stop expressing useless views

You've been noticed...

Now go insult another person, if you may...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race by nomoreface: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
kernel001:

You think APC means anything in South South and South East?

You lie, It means something in South South and South East

it only means means Armored Personnel Carrier

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest Gains Support In UK, US, South Africa, Canada / Niger-Delta Activist Tony Uranta Is Dead. / Unveiling Atiku Abubakar's 26 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.