Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How I Became A Lesbian. We would Kiss Passionately, Do 69... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Became A Lesbian. We would Kiss Passionately, Do 69... (1478 Views)

Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian. We would Kiss Passionately, Do 69... by Buhariismad(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please post and keep me anonymous... God bless you Long epistle alert!!!! They call me ebony beauty with the sexy body...Growing up, I had lots of women I mean married women who found me very attracted and wanted to explore my body, but I wanted none of that, someone whom I looked up to was also interested in me.

She was so in love with me that she gave me everything I wanted, at first I thought she just loved me as a sister and a friend (because we were related) until she made a pass at me which I refused and she apologized and promised not to repeat that move again, I was just barely llyears old then and I thank God for saying No because it would have affected me in secondary school when I went to an all girls boarding school.

Fast forward to 7 years after secondary school when I was nearly raped by an elderly woman, she locked me up in her room when she asked me to pay her a visit. she made me suck her boobs before she could let me leave her house, i was so upset, i felt mortified..I was just barely 18years old.

A year after, I relocated to another city for school, I had to live with my Aunty and her kids, her younger sister was also in the house, I never knew her sister was a bi sexual until one night we were playing and she showed me her silk pajamas which was bringing out sparks in the dark, I was so fascinated by it that I kept rubbing on the fabric to see the sparks when she told me to stop that I was turning her on by it, at first I thought she was joking so I kept at it (I was still a virgin).

She said she was going to touch me too, I jokingly said I wasn't wearing the same type of pajamas so it didn't matter, to my surprise she just moved straight to my breast part and started rubbing on my nipples, I wanted to..CONTINUE READING..
Re: How I Became A Lesbian. We would Kiss Passionately, Do 69... by chuddyforlife(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
B.k
Re: How I Became A Lesbian. We would Kiss Passionately, Do 69... by Fizzymike1(m): 4:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Menh this life nawao

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Jiggly Twerking Booty / Massive Chested Girls Are Hard To Find Nowadays. / Watch The Moment Frodd Was Pants Down And About To Sex Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.