Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga (32819 Views)

Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga / Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Ibrahim9090: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Noted
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Abdul9025(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2019
sad wink
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by quincyshakur(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2019
50k Olosho I sight u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by GregJo: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
her parents must be proud of that achievement
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by bestabigaelever(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Gabrie300:
So now she is happy

*She’s verified.
*She feels she has achieved something in her life.
*By showcasing her smelly puccy to the world through mc Galaxy
*With her fallen wall of Jericho

*Rubbish
I like you

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Harry00:
i too was excited when i got verified on instagram
grin

Who are u? tongue
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Djyucee1(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
its sad to see how foolish most people can be just because of cheap fame . selling of dignity just to be popular. this generation has lots its good morals.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2019
morikee:
Why won't you be verified after Instagram mods masturbated on your nude.
grin
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Kobicove(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2019
Expect other aspiring yeyebrities to follow her footsteps and also do some nude videos undecided
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by ajumma(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
mumu of the highest level
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by BanevsJoker(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Gabrie300:
So now she is happy

*She’s verified.

*With her fallen wall of Jericho

*Rubbish

That kid looks like Burna.
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Aboks(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2019
dis wan na next level

Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2019
ogbono don pave way for her..Congrats if that makes u happy

who r d idiots judging
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Brightest04(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2019
You must be ashamed of yourself.Instagram verified you and supported you for going naked for a mere 50k.So now you're OK to even offer yourself to be screwed on Insragram anytime,any day uncensored. I pity the fool who will put you in his house as a wife.
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Blamtom(f): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2019
a boyfriend snatcher lipsrsealed

Join signature
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Godmother(f): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Good for her. I hope she learns from her mistake (if it was a actually a mistake) and becomes of good conduct.

Meanwhile, read
Why You Should Never Send Your Nudes to Any Guy
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Godmother(f): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Good for her. I hope she learns from her mistake (if it was a actually a mistake) and becomes of good conduct.

Here's
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by SirLakes: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
No fvck to give

Lalastic borrow me 1 fvck lemme give her,

I go return the favour wink
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Alexunyime121(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2019
is only on this planet we celebrate and enjoy immorality and indecent. embarassedis only on this planet we celebrate and enjoy immorality and indecent.
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Gabrie300(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2019
fresherdanU:
shame on you. which pussy. i think u shld grow up

From my point. The person who should grow up is you
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by BRASH: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Diff btw a verified and unverified accts?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
how much do u buy mtn? We can do business.
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Gabrie300:
So now she is happy

*She’s verified.

*With her fallen walls of Jericho

*Rubbish

If she's shew her "smelly puccy" to get verified, why don't u go and show ur diik to?
As if u no watch d video. Amebo hypocrite undecided
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by lahizak: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Why are y'all beefing. Babe is doing what she got to do to be happy in dis life and y'all are here beefing and shouting yet still following. Amd who knows at d end of d day she might probably make heaven and you all will be sumwhere else. As long as she no kill or steal or harm anybody. Let her enjoy her life. She is celebrity now. Like it or not
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Clefayomide: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
So to be verified on Instagram is now a big accomplishment. God why did u send me to this country

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Halezis(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2019
What are the criterion for this Instagram verification please? Cos me i want to be verified too before August angry
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Evercurious(f): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2019
STUPID...
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Billyanger(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2019
How is this an achievement? I guess they make money from being verified on insta...i dunno...
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Evercurious(f): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Godmother:

Here's

My dear, it wasn't a mistake. This was exactly what she wanted. Just came online pretending with fake tears ...Ladies like this can go so cheap just to be noticed.. Celebrity my foot. Many are really suffering from low self esteem just like this one

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Billyanger(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Halezis:
What are the criterion for this Instagram verification please? Cos me i want to be verified too before August angry

What are the steps to take? And are you paid for it?
Re: Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga by Billyanger(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Billyanger:

What are the steps to take? And are you paid for it? Whats the advantages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo On His Wedding Day To HID Awolowo / "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals / Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.