Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Can I Get Non-appearance Schengen Visa For 90 Or 180 Days? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get Non-appearance Schengen Visa For 90 Or 180 Days? (3837 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Non-appearance Visa, No Advance Payment;student, Visit And Business Visas. / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Non-appearance Schengen Visa For 90 Or 180 Days? by nedostic: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2010
Good day!

Please I am need of non-appearance Schengen Visa for at least 90days preferably that of CZECH REPUBLIC. I need serious, thoughtful cum reliable contributions on this topic. Anyone who knows sgould contact me on this number 08055859604.Thank you
Re: How Can I Get Non-appearance Schengen Visa For 90 Or 180 Days? by iceyfrank: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2010
Dude there is nothing like non-appearance for a Schengen visa. You have to be present at the embassy for an interview. I suggest you go to the embassy, make inquiries and get the necessary documents needed to process your visa. The only Schengen for non -appearance is for Belgium and it all depends if they want to see you or not. Do not fall victim to scams here. take kia
Re: How Can I Get Non-appearance Schengen Visa For 90 Or 180 Days? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
icey.frank:

Dude there is nothing like non-appearance for a Schengen visa. You have to be present at the embassy for an interview. I suggest you go to the embassy, make inquiries and get the necessary documents needed to process your visa. The only Schengen for non -appearance is for Belgium and it all depends if they want to see you or not. Do not fall victim to scams here. take kia

@icey. Frank,
I guess u made alot of sense here, lol
@poster, u're using your own hands to invite scammers. This is Nairaland, BEWARE of people that parade themselves as Agents ooo0o0o0o0 ! ! !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Indefinte Ban From Germany / Canada Visa / Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.